Stats: 3,166,023 members, 7,863,687 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage (37643 Views)

Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / Toby Grey: "I Can Marry A Poor Man Only On One Condition" / Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party (2) (3) (4)

Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by pheyimen: 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
coyy:
what is Toby grey?
if u ask me na who i go ask?
Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by idris4r83(m): 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
She's even better than savage
Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by DorisK(f): 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
WHO IS TOBY GREEN, ABEG? NA ALIEN?

Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by kenx1(m): 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
Inferiority complex angry
Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by Tedassie(m): 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
mrmrmister:
undecided undecided
What is Toby Grey??
Is it a New Brand of Fairly-used Pants??
undecided undecided
pad
Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by EpicMaurice(m): 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
desiigner:
Who is Toby Grey? Here in San Francisco, California, we never heard about him undecided
nigga you can lie sha.

Btw i think its a her and not him
Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by Tedassie(m): 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
Tobi Grey na name of pad or cd¿¿¿

i don't gerritt undecided

Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
desiigner:
Who is Toby Grey? Here in San Francisco, California, we never heard about him undecided
She is a her.toby grey,if you are on nairaland,i'm your fan and you are really good.
Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
DorisK:
WHO IS TOBY GREEN, ABEG? NA ALIEN?
IF YUUU AXE ME NA WU I GO AXE?

Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by AfroKnight: 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
Jarizod:
Anybody that compares her to Tiwa obviously has tetanus in the brain grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by EpicMaurice(m): 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
She is a her.toby grey,if you are on nairaland,i'm your fan and you are really good.
gee bruh.
Dont tell me you are this gullible.

Thats not desiigner nah....haba cheesy
Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
EpicMaurice:

gee bruh.
Dont tell me you are this gullible.

Thats not desiigner nah....haba cheesy
Try to read and understand, i am not saying desiigner is toby grey.try 2 comprehend.the part where i said i was a fan of toby grey is directed at toby grey in case she reads it.comprende?
Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by EpicMaurice(m): 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
Try to read and understand, i am not saying desiigner is toby grey.try 2 comprehend.the part where i said i was a fan of toby grey is directed at toby grey in case she reads it.comprende?
oh my bad.
Thought you were referring to the guy with the desiigner moniker
sorry bruh
Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
tongue wetin is toby grey tongue over here in khartoum we never heard of such remedy tongue
Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by luckycoded(m): 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
mrmrmister:
undecided undecided
What is Toby Grey??
Is it a New Brand of Fairly-used Pants??
undecided undecided
. What are you saying? Why yarb d girl?
Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by ozil123: 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
*stunned*Who the f*ck made that comparison?
Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by cornel994(m): 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
Wu she be na...names jst d pop up daily
Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by MidasTouche01(m): 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
That idiot OP that compared them yesterday made me waste 3.68mb on a stupid song he claimed he can't stop grooving to.... I downloaded Small Doctor Ft Toby Grey, listened to the song and felt like crying, the song is whack....
Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
EpicMaurice:

oh my bad.
Thought you were referring to the guy with the desiigner moniker
sorry bruh
ahaha its okay, its just funny bro,u can be sure i'm not a dim wit.lolz
Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
I'm beginning to believe celeyeyebrities are the biggest consumers of Nigerian blogs and forums. What concerns her and a nairalander's useless opinion? Shows how thin-skinned these people are yet they keep chasing fame. Next thing you know Tiwa would post her own reaction and it'd make frontpage too.
Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by EpicMaurice(m): 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
ahaha its okay, its just funny bro,u can be sure i'm not a dim wit.lolz
but plz....who is toby grey btw
Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
EpicMaurice:

but plz....who is toby grey btw
She is a nigerian artist to recon with,try downloading her one of her songs and thank me later.
Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by aalangel(f): 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
So she's on Nairaland?
Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by EpicMaurice(m): 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
She is a nigerian artist to recon with,try downloading her one of her songs and thank me later.
tell me 2 of her best songs let me start with tonight
Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
wow the posts that makes it to FP these days baffles me!! cry
Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by CertifiedMosio(m): 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]Who Toby Grey or Tiwa Salvage Epp, abeg mak dem go stay one place ;DWho Toby Grey or Tiwa Salvage Epp, abeg mak dem go stay one place
Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by TundeEinstein(m): 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
EpicMaurice:

Love Dosage(English and French Versions), You And I then come back with your testimony
Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
EpicMaurice:

Okay Bro,Download "you and i","laleyi ft small doctor" and you can download "gboju" which is a cover of kiss daniel's "woju".Have fun.
Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by EpicMaurice(m): 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
Okay Bro,Download "you and i","laleyi ft small doctor" and you can download "gboju" which is a cover of kiss daniel's "woju".Have fun.
TundeEinstein:
Love Dosage(English and French Versions), You And I then come back with your testimony
ok thanks
Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by Rekyz(m): 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
Chiefpriest1:
Nairaland is getting really boring. WTH is Toby Gray? What value does this add? Entertainment and otherwise
Are you a saddist?
Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
EpicMaurice:

ok thanks
Anytime bro.
Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by oluwasegun007(m): 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
Seriozly speaking....who she be?

Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) / Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation / Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?"