Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Kehinde Wiley, Nigerian Talented Naturalistic Painter Making Waves In The US - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Kehinde Wiley, Nigerian Talented Naturalistic Painter Making Waves In The US (40052 Views)

Meet Kehinde Wiley, The Designer Of Obama's Portrait / Kehinde Wiley Paints Obama’s Official Portrait (Photos) / Obama Chooses Kehinde Wiley For His Official Presidential Portrait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kehinde Wiley, Nigerian Talented Naturalistic Painter Making Waves In The US by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
Nice

FTC 2nd P
tongue

Re: Kehinde Wiley, Nigerian Talented Naturalistic Painter Making Waves In The US by Nectarbaba(m): 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
K
Re: Kehinde Wiley, Nigerian Talented Naturalistic Painter Making Waves In The US by redcliff: 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
Khd95:
Name checkedgrin

region identifiedgrin

talent verifiedgrin

NCA verdict:he is a descendant of oduduwa,a very talented father of the yoruba nation,with sons across the lenght and breath of earthgrincheesy,so NCA is not surprised at this rare and raw talented young man

Keep checking names while they keep doing big things for themselves. Your children wouldncontinue checking names from where u stopped

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Wiley, Nigerian Talented Naturalistic Painter Making Waves In The US by Flashh: 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
everydayperson:

if not for colonial blood you think you will not still be eating agbalumo from mango trees with poo stickingout your unwashed yanshes
Why are you having so much pain in the ass?

3 Likes

Re: Kehinde Wiley, Nigerian Talented Naturalistic Painter Making Waves In The US by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
everydayperson:

if not for colonial blood you think you will not still be eating agbalumo from mango trees with poo stickingout your unwashed yanshes

so agbalumo grows on mango tree in your village
tiri gbosa for u
Re: Kehinde Wiley, Nigerian Talented Naturalistic Painter Making Waves In The US by IRobot7(m): 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
Name checked! Ofe mmanu specie.
Re: Kehinde Wiley, Nigerian Talented Naturalistic Painter Making Waves In The US by sukkot: 7:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
hmmmm illuminated one i hail. i see the hand gestrure ooo lolzz

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4216764_sanurai_jpegc4d3921aac6c47d929d474b6085d779b

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kehinde Wiley, Nigerian Talented Naturalistic Painter Making Waves In The US by Omotayo7(m): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
Amazing
Re: Kehinde Wiley, Nigerian Talented Naturalistic Painter Making Waves In The US by kennyjam: 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
Meet Mr Kehinde(I) ......., Nigerian Talented making waves Under Buhari's Regime in Nigeria.
Re: Kehinde Wiley, Nigerian Talented Naturalistic Painter Making Waves In The US by phemmyred(m): 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
Dis is awesome!!!

Re: Kehinde Wiley, Nigerian Talented Naturalistic Painter Making Waves In The US by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
Yorubas representing Nigeria well from ages past
Re: Kehinde Wiley, Nigerian Talented Naturalistic Painter Making Waves In The US by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
Khd95:
Name checkedgrin

region identifiedgrin

talent verifiedgrin

NCA verdict:he is a descendant of oduduwa,a very talented father of the yoruba nation,with sons across the lenght and breath of earthgrincheesy,so NCA is not surprised at this rare and raw talented young man

A round of aplus for this nigga.
Re: Kehinde Wiley, Nigerian Talented Naturalistic Painter Making Waves In The US by DIVINE78: 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
hazyfm1:
NICE ONE
Very very nice.
Re: Kehinde Wiley, Nigerian Talented Naturalistic Painter Making Waves In The US by socrates007: 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
[quote author=everydayperson post=49218389]

if not for colonial blood you think you will not still be eating agbalumo from mango trees with poo stickingout your unwashed yanshes [/qute]
That not true my dear.sango,ogun oduduwa and the likes were not jumping from tree branches.Though that is what the white men wants you to believe that they do.
It is now left to you on what to believe

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Wiley, Nigerian Talented Naturalistic Painter Making Waves In The US by koxi: 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
Lovely works of art...
Re: Kehinde Wiley, Nigerian Talented Naturalistic Painter Making Waves In The US by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
Nice job. Making me love art the more
Re: Kehinde Wiley, Nigerian Talented Naturalistic Painter Making Waves In The US by Btruth: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
Khd95:
Name checkedgrin

region identifiedgrin

talent verifiedgrin

O lenu paa.....lol. you are too much baba.
Re: Kehinde Wiley, Nigerian Talented Naturalistic Painter Making Waves In The US by HMZi: 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
My GOD!!! talent full him head..if to say na NIGERIA him dey,him 4 no bloosom like this..
Re: Kehinde Wiley, Nigerian Talented Naturalistic Painter Making Waves In The US by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
Hey... I'm not surprised.

Re: Kehinde Wiley, Nigerian Talented Naturalistic Painter Making Waves In The US by parlyb(m): 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
End time painting
Re: Kehinde Wiley, Nigerian Talented Naturalistic Painter Making Waves In The US by joinnow: 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
Cool
Re: Kehinde Wiley, Nigerian Talented Naturalistic Painter Making Waves In The US by DaveHert(m): 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Wow

This guy is good

More elbow to ur grease grin

It's actually more grease to your elbow! grin
Re: Kehinde Wiley, Nigerian Talented Naturalistic Painter Making Waves In The US by pippimp(m): 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
Khd95:
Name checkedgrin

region identifiedgrin

talent verifiedgrin

All he has in common with Nigeria is a Nigerian name. I guarantee he would not be able to identify Nigeria on a map if asked to. Una like to de identify with thing wey good but no wan make una country be like wetin una admire. Continue.

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Wiley, Nigerian Talented Naturalistic Painter Making Waves In The US by DaveHert(m): 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
sukkot:
hmmmm illuminated one i hail. i see the hand gestrure ooo lolzz

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4216764_sanurai_jpegc4d3921aac6c47d929d474b6085d779b

Nigerians and superstitious believes, must u make something out of nothing. He is simply going for an exuberant pose while exhibiting confidence in his stance. The hand gesture was obviously done unconsciously. Don't u think he would have looked stiff or lame if both arms were just idling by his side? Why not acknowledge him for his talents.
Re: Kehinde Wiley, Nigerian Talented Naturalistic Painter Making Waves In The US by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
sade1994:
beautiful

Nope , you are beautiful
Re: Kehinde Wiley, Nigerian Talented Naturalistic Painter Making Waves In The US by pyyxxaro: 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
DaveHert:

It's actually more grease to your elbow! grin

Ogbeni nor vex

U know say na expo I take enter KG 3

Thanks
Re: Kehinde Wiley, Nigerian Talented Naturalistic Painter Making Waves In The US by yomz1e(m): 8:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ladies and Gentlemen, its our esteem pleasure to present a son we are proud introducing Mr Kehinde Wiley. Fom NCAN UK branch HQ, we salute and celebrate you. The positives waves you making shall never be stopped.
Re: Kehinde Wiley, Nigerian Talented Naturalistic Painter Making Waves In The US by DaveHert(m): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
pyyxxaro:

Ogbeni nor vex

U know say na expo I take enter KG 3

Thanks

Lolz don't mind me, we all get ur point.

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Wiley, Nigerian Talented Naturalistic Painter Making Waves In The US by emmatee57(m): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Wow
This guy is good
More elbow to ur grease grin
Una just dey commit suicide on english ogringrin
Re: Kehinde Wiley, Nigerian Talented Naturalistic Painter Making Waves In The US by lilreese: 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Pictures) / Njideka Akunyili Crosby Wins Art Award / Ebegbulem Promise Ebere Draws Femi Otedola (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.