Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! (5376 Views)

My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside / Daniella Okeke: "Jesus Is My Val, My Butt Getting Bigger" / Selena Leath: "My Butt is Getting Bigger" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by Palmwinetapper: 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
For many years people have insulted munachi the 28 year old ex beauty queen for being shapeless but it look like she is starting to put her haters to shame with her pert new booty.

Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by pyyxxaro: 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ook
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by Palmwinetapper: 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Ook
dont comment if you can't admire
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by Palmwinetapper: 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
Charix look who is getting sexy!
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by pyyxxaro: 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
dont comment if you can't admire

Palmwinetapper abi na Kunu-tapper

Comot eye from Soldier man Salary

Make crocodile nor smile for ur body

4 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by Palmwinetapper: 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
pyyxxaro:

Palmwinetapper abi na Kunu-tapper

Comot eye from Soldier man Salary

Make crocodile nor smile for ur body

let me do your mother. I want to suck her
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by pyyxxaro: 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
let me do your mother. I want to suck her

Come 3rd main bridge

We de wait you

4 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by idupaul: 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
Not possible ..as girls with the genie shape get older their booty reduces while thier torso enlarges making them the ultimate genie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by Palmwinetapper: 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
pyyxxaro:

Come 3rd main bridge

We de wait you
not we. Just your mother. You can stay home
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by Palmwinetapper: 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
idupaul:
Not possible ..as girls with the genie shape get older their booty reduces while thier torso enlarges making them the ultimate genie
it is possible, can't you see!
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
I no sabi say yansh don dey grow like plant o grin
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by Palmwinetapper: 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
Jarizod:
I no sabi say yansh don dey grow like plant o grin
what?
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
what?
You sef dey grow yansh ni
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by IamOpemipo(m): 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
What about her toothpick leg,wen will it grow to yam leg?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by pyyxxaro: 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
not we. Just your mother. You can stay home

Ok
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by Palmwinetapper: 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
IamOpemipo:
What about her toothpick leg,wen will it grow to yam leg?
what an insult. She has a bit butt now, that's all that matters
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by Palmwinetapper: 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
Jarizod:
You sef dey grow yansh ni
do you love munas new big bum bum or nah?
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
do you love munas new big bum bum or nah?
she dey try..I like am cheesy
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by Palmwinetapper: 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
Jarizod:
she dey try..I like am cheesy
it's toh big abi?
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
Charix look who is getting sexy!
Someone's learning the basics of photoshop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by Palmwinetapper: 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
charix:

Someone's learning the basics of photoshop.
a hater will always be a hater EVEN when confounded with truth. How on earth is this Photoshop?
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by IamOpemipo(m): 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
what an insult. She has a bit butt now, that's all that matters

Sharap she's dry like bonga fish and her chest is hairy

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
IamOpemipo:

Sharap she's dry like bonga fish and her chest is hairy
her chest is not hairy look on Google. You're a hater
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
Munachi abii

With or without ass, i will marry you kiss
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by demolinka(m): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
I have to very this up close and...personal
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by Palmwinetapper: 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
demolinka:
I have to very this up close and...personal
sharrap
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by Palmwinetapper: 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
Munachi abii

With or without ass, i will marry you kiss
she doesn't want you
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by Big4wig(m): 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
cool

Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by Palmwinetapper: 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
Big4wig:
cool
your mother is a failure
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
she doesn't want you

Are you her PA?
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by Palmwinetapper: 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

Are you her PA?
close your wind pipes and get off my post
Re: Munachi Abii Said Her ASS Is Getting Bigger!!! by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
close your wind pipes and get off my post

Get off your post?

If you insist i get off your post like you paid for it or you a premium member of this online community. What do we expect seun to say?

Katikati

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cee-c Bares It All As She Stepped Out In An Unbuttoned Shirt & Crazy Bum-short / Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging(photos) / Kim Kardashian's Look Alike Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.