Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Parents Protest, Caution Ekiti University Against Extortion - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Parents Protest, Caution Ekiti University Against Extortion (7949 Views)

Ekiti University Lecturers Suspend 3-month Old Strike / Female Students Of Ekiti University Recreate Korean School Mode Of Dressing.PICS / #fundlautech#: Alumnus Warns Group Against Extortion Of People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Protest, Caution Ekiti University Against Extortion by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
This is what happen when students try to scam their parents. This is not the real situation of things. Eksu allow multiple screening excercises so as to help those who didnt make it at the first trial.
Re: Parents Protest, Caution Ekiti University Against Extortion by Lescott7(m): 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
DerKlassiker:

Your assessment and stand on the situation is Unfortunate. So the time of recession is the perfect time to double levies? Sad!
Don't you know it's the recession that made the institution to delve into that? Despite the recession, is the FG providing FOREX for Nigerian students abroad?
Re: Parents Protest, Caution Ekiti University Against Extortion by DerKlassiker: 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
harosho07:

Imagine what that guy is saying? The state that is owning civil servants 6 months salary. Most of the workers in the state cannot afford to pay these school fees imposed on the students.

Abi ooo. Person wey never chop bellefull. No be time of surplus dem dey increase fees.
Re: Parents Protest, Caution Ekiti University Against Extortion by harosho07(m): 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
This is what happen when students try to scam their parents. This is not the real situation of things. Eksu allow multiple screening excercises so as to help those who didnt make it at the first trial.

Are you part of them? Which kind multiple screening? Have they brought out a list of successful candidates earlier? Please let us be informed. All I know is that it was the same set of people that paid the first 5600 that is mandated to pay the second 3100. I did the registration online myself. The second fee was payment to check screening date.
Re: Parents Protest, Caution Ekiti University Against Extortion by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2016
harosho07:

Are you part of them? Which kind multiple screening? Have they brought out a list of successful candidates earlier? Please let us be informed. All I know is that it was the same set of people that paid the first 5600 that is mandated to pay the second 3100. I did the registration online myself. The second fee was payment to check screening date.
I heard about the doubke payment but it was eventually rectified. They didnt release any list because jamb hasnt approved d existing list. You are not compeled to do the screening twice, if you are sure of yourself, once is enough. Lastly, endeavour to visit the school's website for info. Nd also the eksu su press facebook page. It helps. Success!
Re: Parents Protest, Caution Ekiti University Against Extortion by infolekan(m): 7:39am On Sep 11, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
I heard about the doubke payment but it was eventually rectified. They didnt release any list because jamb hasnt approved d existing list. You are not compeled to do the screening twice, if you are sure of yourself, once is enough. Lastly, endeavour to visit the school's website for info. Nd also the eksu su press facebook page. It helps. Success!

You obviously don't know what you're talking about and you still won't keep quiet. Most people that paid for the first 5,600 paid 5,600 for the second screening before it was reduced to 3,100 without refund. How can you do a screening twice to help those that dint make it the first time when you don't release the names of those that made it the first time. Don't defend that stuff please.
It's understandable that the school pays its workers salaries from these fees but try and paint a happy picture here.
Re: Parents Protest, Caution Ekiti University Against Extortion by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:14am On Sep 11, 2016
infolekan:

You obviously don't know what you're talking about and you still won't keep quiet. Most people that paid for the first 5,600 paid 5,600 for the second screening before it was reduced to 3,100 without refund. How can you do a screening twice to help those that dint make it the first time when you don't release the names of those that made it the first time. Don't defend that stuff please.
It's understandable that the school pays its workers salaries from these fees but try and paint a happy picture here.
Well, since you are having a hard time comprehending my post, i won't get angry at you for that. Kindly check the links posted to be beuer informed next time.
Re: Parents Protest, Caution Ekiti University Against Extortion by harosho07(m): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
infolekan:

Abeg free the guy jare, its like he is part of the scam.
Re: Parents Protest, Caution Ekiti University Against Extortion by harosho07(m): 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
Well, since you are having a hard time comprehending my post, i won't get angry at you for that. Kindly check the links posted to be beuer informed next time.

Thanks for your scam information, if your analysis seems right to you, then you are part of Nigeria's problem
Re: Parents Protest, Caution Ekiti University Against Extortion by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
harosho07:

Thanks for your scam information, if your analysis seems right to you, then you are part of Nigeria's problem

scam info? no vex.

no more info from me

(1) (2) (Reply)

JAMB Releases Results Of Rescheduled 2018 UTME / Ekiti University Lifts Ban On ASUU, Others / Do U Know The Location Of NOUN In Warri???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.