Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

He Married Funke Akindele Because She Is Rich, I’m His Only True Love – JC Skill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He Married Funke Akindele Because She Is Rich, I’m His Only True Love – JC Skill (5905 Views)

Chiamaka: I’ll Quit Acting If My Husband Is Rich Enough To Take Care Of Me / Tboss: I Knew Ubi Franklin Before He Married Lilian Esoro / "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Married Funke Akindele Because She Is Rich, I’m His Only True Love – JC Skill by cs55: 8:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
JJC Secret Lover Pokes Fun At Nollywood Actress. JJC Secret Girlfriend Says He Married Funke Akindele Because Of Money, Says Her Marriage Will Soon Crash. The marital drama that started in Nollywood actress Funke Akindele’s life in July 2013 is yet to be over.
According to the story making round among entertainers in London, a young lady who identified herself as Simbiat has come after newly married Nollywood actress Funke Akindele for using money to lure her man.

The light skinned socialite allegedly promises friends that Funke’s new union can’t last more than 8 months because she (Simbiat) is the only genuine lover of Rasheed Bello aka JJC Skillz.

The lady who reportedly lost her first child with JJC Skillz to a still birth in 2015 said she would have been very happy now if Funke Akindele didn’t disrupt her blossoming romance with the budding singer. As it is now, Mrs Funke Akindele might have brought herself into a marital disaster waiting to happen.

The popular Nollywood actress married Rasheed Bello, a popular woman wrapper in London in August. He is fathering 3 children with three different women. Wonder what happened to all the fine boys running after Funke Akindele in Nigeria.

Meanwhile, a family source said her mother disapproved the relationship at the last minute despite prophet’s approval but the actress shunned her mama’s advise.

source : http://www.gidiceleb.com/2016/09/he-married-funke-akindele-because-she.html

Re: He Married Funke Akindele Because She Is Rich, I’m His Only True Love – JC Skill by Davash222(m): 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
Married her because of money? Where dey money come deygrin

3 Likes

Re: He Married Funke Akindele Because She Is Rich, I’m His Only True Love – JC Skill by chocodaviva(f): 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
Well if dis speculations are true then I must say
" A fool at fourth is a fool forever"
"Once bitting twice shy"
"A mistake happens once d second time was a decision"

After all Wat shes been thru , if she decide to go for a woman wrapper
Baby daddy to different women?
Married somebody that broke off his relationship jus to be wit her?
Then I will categorically say "SHE IS A BORNFOOL"

1 Like

Re: He Married Funke Akindele Because She Is Rich, I’m His Only True Love – JC Skill by Flexherbal(m): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
Women..... They can make or mar a man.

1 Like

Re: He Married Funke Akindele Because She Is Rich, I’m His Only True Love – JC Skill by Julietcutie(f): 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
jeez... I hope dis ain't true... maybe d secret gf is just jealous (bad Belle)

2 Likes

Re: He Married Funke Akindele Because She Is Rich, I’m His Only True Love – JC Skill by Drajah(m): 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
JJC don broke?! shocked.....all this girls self na u go tell us say u be im true love?...u dey im mind?... undecided
Re: He Married Funke Akindele Because She Is Rich, I’m His Only True Love – JC Skill by thatQuietgirl(f): 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
I wonder ooooo.
Drajah:
JJC don broke?! shocked.....all this girls self na u go tell us say u be im true love?...u dey im mind?... undecided
Re: He Married Funke Akindele Because She Is Rich, I’m His Only True Love – JC Skill by YhungPablo(m): 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
let me book space .before this post get to FL fadaland
Re: He Married Funke Akindele Because She Is Rich, I’m His Only True Love – JC Skill by GoggleB(m): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
love love girl
Re: He Married Funke Akindele Because She Is Rich, I’m His Only True Love – JC Skill by Cletus77(m): 1:13am On Sep 10, 2016
wetin concern you if na gala i chop
Re: He Married Funke Akindele Because She Is Rich, I’m His Only True Love – JC Skill by Purpletee(f): 1:29am On Sep 10, 2016
hmmmm
Re: He Married Funke Akindele Because She Is Rich, I’m His Only True Love – JC Skill by StarPlayer: 1:39am On Sep 10, 2016
Wetin she see for that nigga sef?
Re: He Married Funke Akindele Because She Is Rich, I’m His Only True Love – JC Skill by tyson98: 3:02am On Sep 10, 2016
I can see true love indeed

1 Like

Re: He Married Funke Akindele Because She Is Rich, I’m His Only True Love – JC Skill by Einl(m): 5:47am On Sep 10, 2016
When you have a culture based on marriage regardless of personal achievement... this kinda shi.t is the result.

Most women in Nigeria highest ambition is to get married... that's their personal success...
Re: He Married Funke Akindele Because She Is Rich, I’m His Only True Love – JC Skill by saintfellow(m): 5:56am On Sep 10, 2016
They should be left alone to handle their marriage, they are both mature and they know what is best for them.
You cant tell if their marriage will fail or not for you are not GOD.

2 Likes

Re: He Married Funke Akindele Because She Is Rich, I’m His Only True Love – JC Skill by Kobicove(m): 6:12am On Sep 10, 2016
Einl:
When you have a culture based on marriage regardless of personal achievement... this kinda shi.t is the result.

Most women in Nigeria highest ambition is to get married... that's their personal success...

Unnecessary societal pressure if you ask me undecided

1 Like

Re: He Married Funke Akindele Because She Is Rich, I’m His Only True Love – JC Skill by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 10, 2016
Flexherbal:
Women..... They can make or mal a man.
*Mar sir
Re: He Married Funke Akindele Because She Is Rich, I’m His Only True Love – JC Skill by bettylicioux(f): 7:17am On Sep 10, 2016
Abeg leave funke joor. Why did u not have a grip on ur lover man.... kiss undecided

1 Like

Re: He Married Funke Akindele Because She Is Rich, I’m His Only True Love – JC Skill by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 10, 2016
formulated story dis a jobless blogger. stil on still d marriage na wash. she is beta off being a baby mama
Re: He Married Funke Akindele Because She Is Rich, I’m His Only True Love – JC Skill by avadella(f): 8:09am On Sep 10, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: He Married Funke Akindele Because She Is Rich, I’m His Only True Love – JC Skill by Decibel: 9:38am On Sep 10, 2016
chocodaviva:
"Once bitting twice shy"

Hmmmm. You're spitting fire Madam. Easy

1 Like

Re: He Married Funke Akindele Because She Is Rich, I’m His Only True Love – JC Skill by cs55: 10:20am On Sep 10, 2016
cc : lalasticalala seun
Re: He Married Funke Akindele Because She Is Rich, I’m His Only True Love – JC Skill by daveP(m): 11:31am On Sep 10, 2016
For all these actresses, sometimes I just feel it's Karma at work. dunno why something hitchy must just surface

Nigerian actresses and waiting for Prophet's approval for go ahead are like.....

Re: He Married Funke Akindele Because She Is Rich, I’m His Only True Love – JC Skill by Flexherbal(m): 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
Jarizod:
*Mar sir
Thanks!
I have worked on it.

1 Like

Re: He Married Funke Akindele Because She Is Rich, I’m His Only True Love – JC Skill by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2016
Sembiat abi Simba, wetin concern yhu? ??

Re: He Married Funke Akindele Because She Is Rich, I’m His Only True Love – JC Skill by Drajah(m): 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2016
StarPlayer:
Wetin she see for that nigga sef?

She be ur crush bah?!.... grin
Re: He Married Funke Akindele Because She Is Rich, I’m His Only True Love – JC Skill by idupaul: 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
chocodaviva:
"Once bitting twice shy"

Something tells me you are also in the same situation
Re: He Married Funke Akindele Because She Is Rich, I’m His Only True Love – JC Skill by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
Julietcutie:
jeez... I hope dis ain't true... maybe d secret gf is just jealous (bad Belle)

A jealous gf can say or do anything
Re: He Married Funke Akindele Because She Is Rich, I’m His Only True Love – JC Skill by chocodaviva(f): 11:16am On Sep 13, 2016
idupaul:

Something tells me you are also in the same situation
d same thing tells me u r just like dos playing baby dads all over place.......
quote me again make flood enter ur shoe.........#flysoff#

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shows Off His Fresh Breasts! (photos) / Tennis Star,serena Williams Goes Almost Naked As She Poses For Gold-themed Shoot / Meet 'sandra' The Beauty Queen That Slays More Than Regina Daniels (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.