Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" (38775 Views)

When You Open Snapchat & Realize How Ugly You Are-Dj Exclusive Blast Kanye West / No One Is Ugly, You are Only Broke / 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 10, 2016
You are not ugly, you are just broke. Tanzanian singer, Diamond, throwback picture.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" by HungerBAD: 1:57am On Sep 10, 2016
HungerBAD.

79 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" by emorse(m): 2:50am On Sep 10, 2016
Money over everything man.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" by aghadiaye(f): 3:22am On Sep 10, 2016
[center][/center]mogbe ooo
Re: Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" by kilokeys(m): 3:42am On Sep 10, 2016
when i hammer ...mehn grin
Re: Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" by Lovelynature(m): 4:08am On Sep 10, 2016
Money matters

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" by madridguy(m): 4:18am On Sep 10, 2016
Money is defense.

8 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 10, 2016
Money makes the world go round.

9 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 10, 2016
Wait o o o ! Na the same couple be dat?

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" by IceDude(m): 5:31am On Sep 10, 2016
modelmike7:
Money makes the world go round.
Yea, and makes the 'chicks' come around wey go make u do cage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" by gift01: 5:40am On Sep 10, 2016
Girls(and guys) should learn Never to look down on anyone. Guys should also learn to package themselves even with the meagre cash u have. Freshness is key

33 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" by primcy(m): 5:42am On Sep 10, 2016
who no go no know. the only thing better than money is more money

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" by Tallesty1(m): 6:19am On Sep 10, 2016
gift01:
Girls should learn Never to look down on anyone. Guys should also learn to package themselves even with the meagre cash u have. Freshness is key
Men also look down on people

11 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" by hopeforcharles(m): 6:22am On Sep 10, 2016
Men See Diamond oh? Ol boy no one is ugly just broke.
I gotta make more money i have promised myself that,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" by ipledge10(m): 6:33am On Sep 10, 2016
primcy:
who no go no know. the only thing better than money is more money
guy I concur

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" by omonla10(m): 7:41am On Sep 10, 2016
So true. My friend used to be one of the most handsome men around.. But so fugly now to maintain himself/skin.. Even we ugly boys then are now looking like Desmond Elliott around him..

To d ladies, success/big dreams pays than fineboi

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" by kkoreday(m): 7:45am On Sep 10, 2016
I can't believe diz
Re: Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" by Opistorincos(m): 8:37am On Sep 10, 2016
But the dude was dark skinned before na, how e take turn white

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" by Koreslee(m): 8:56am On Sep 10, 2016
I am still wondering.....why obj and oshiomole no fine grin

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" by KellyFORMAT(m): 8:59am On Sep 10, 2016
Baba pick my call, or if u dey busy, send me text message, i don't mind money answereth all things.

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" by Lordkylie(f): 11:05am On Sep 10, 2016
did he bleach?
Re: Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" by ladyF(f): 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
Lmao! Someone may not even believe it's the same person. Baba God pick up o, make all of us sef start to share our throwback pishure and celebrate with Nairalanders. grin Like to say Amen!

Those muscles tho... OP you for show us some shirtless pishures na. angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" by herzern(m): 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
cool
Re: Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/

Owu na bastard

Thunder fire poverty...

14 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" by finalboss(m): 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
but this guy still ugly nah...

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" by weblord1900: 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
lol.. money good o
Re: Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" by RedCapChief(m): 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
Even the quality of his girlfriend changed grin

10 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" by iceberryose(m): 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
Meanwhile

Re: Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" by LuvU2: 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
STILL UGLY

5 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" by bleckzy(f): 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
who don wowo Don wowo! no matter ur wealth..... diamond is still ugly, he is only presentable nw
Re: Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" by beautiful232(f): 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
awwww

no one can be broke forever
the only thing money cannot do is to buy you happiness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message / How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around / Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.