Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Do You Beleive - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Beleive (818 Views)

Do You Beleive In The Saying That The Beautiful One's Are Not Yet Born? / Do You Beleive In The Saying That The Beautiful One's Are Not Yet Born? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Beleive by gombos: 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2009
That in life, you have to give up something in order to get something?

I always thought that it wasnt true, until one day, I had to give up someone I loved for something I love[quote][/quote]
Re: Do You Beleive by iice(f): 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2009
Listen to the track Sacrifice by the Roots. . .true words. . love the song too! cheesy

'If want something in life, you won't get it unless you give a li'l sacrifice
Sometimes you gotta cry before you smile' smiley
Re: Do You Beleive by Fhemmmy: 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2009
if what you will be getting is worth it, then, you can give up something.
Re: Do You Beleive by mamagee6(f): 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2009
Yes.
Re: Do You Beleive by noetic15(m): 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2009
and if I may ask. . .what is the basis of this principle?

These are some of the LIES people are easily brainwashed with. . .africa is a terrible place.
You dont have to give up something good to get something better. . . . .
Re: Do You Beleive by olanajim(m): 1:42am On Oct 08, 2009
neotic,
Have you ever buy something without giving up money? Just an example.
Re: Do You Beleive by Fhemmmy: 4:00am On Oct 08, 2009
olanajim:

neotic,

if you what you are buying is not worth what you wanna buy, then, giving that money is a waste,
so worth you are getting in return must always be of same or higher value that when you are giving up.
Re: Do You Beleive by olanajim(m): 7:53am On Oct 08, 2009
fhemmy, no one will ever ask you to buy what you dont want to buy. The fact is, you still pay for it(whether you regret it or not). Everything you get in life demands a sacrifice however small. It is not always about money. Give me an example where you get something without putting something back. I need it!
Re: Do You Beleive by noetic15(m): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2009
olanajim:

neotic,

what has purchasing goods got to do with the topic?
It is a ridiculous african mentality that has been imported into the gospel. suggesting that all cannot be good except there are traces of evil and long suffering. . .this is a LIE.
Re: Do You Beleive by Fhemmmy: 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2009
olanajim:

fhemmy, no one will ever ask you to buy what you dont want to buy. The fact is, you still pay for it(whether you regret it or not). Everything you get in life demands a sacrifice however small. It is not always about money. Give me an example where you get something without putting something back. I need it!

I am not arguing the fact, however, telling you that what you give up and what you getting in return must be of equal value or better value.
Re: Do You Beleive by olanajim(m): 10:31am On Oct 09, 2009
neotic, read everything again and your last post. If you still dont get the message, I am sorry, I cant help.

@femmy,
You make me laugh so laud. Even when you buy commodity in market, is the price exactly equal to the worth? Except you are changing dollar to naira at central bank, you dont expect any absolute equality. It is the rule of life.
Re: Do You Beleive by agathamari(f): 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2009
when one door closes another will open
Re: Do You Beleive by biola44: 11:30am On Oct 14, 2009
yes naa
Re: Do You Beleive by mamagee6(f): 1:32am On Oct 15, 2009
Yes, of course.
Re: Do You Beleive by Fhemmmy: 3:57am On Oct 15, 2009
olanajim:

neotic, read everything again and your last post. If you still dont get the message, I am sorry, I cant help.

@femmy,
You make me laugh so laud. Even when you buy commodity in market, is the price exactly equal to the worth? Except you are changing dollar to naira at central bank, you dont expect any absolute equality. It is the rule of life.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Best In Prescribing? Father Or Mother / Who Owns The Child / Your Oldest Possession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.