Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds (28794 Views)

Benue Court Jails Three Herdsmen / Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos / Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by vislabraye(m): 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
such a union is not possible yet and i doubt it ever will.do you know the south west was not against ibos at the beginning of the civil war? yeah we were not against them leaving to fulfil their dreams of independence but all that changed when they decided to make lagos(a yoruba land) a part of biafra,a move that endangered the yoruba race,we were at the risk of losing lagos or worse.so Obafemi Awolowo decisively bribed some officials in d biafran army making dem corrupt & dey disobeyed orders,pinning down at Ore in Ondo State instead of advancing in2 lagos,dey were massacred at Ore.d biafrans chain of supply was also cut off at d advice of Awolowo & dey ran out of ammunition.dat same greed dat made them covet lagos is still dere.

Civil war keh . See history.
Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by billyG(m): 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
Islie:

[b]Herdsman sustains gunshot wounds, three others missing in Enugu reprisal attack

http://punchng.com/herdsman-sustains-gunshot-wounds-three-others-missing-enugu-reprisal-attack/

Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by Rehabilitation: 11:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
such a union is not possible yet and i doubt it ever will.do you know the south west was not against ibos at the beginning of the civil war? yeah we were not against them leaving to fulfil their dreams of independence but all that changed when they decided to make lagos(a yoruba land) a part of biafra,a move that endangered the yoruba race,we were at the risk of losing lagos or worse.so Obafemi Awolowo decisively bribed some officials in d biafran army making dem corrupt & dey disobeyed orders,pinning down at Ore in Ondo State instead of advancing in2 lagos,dey were massacred at Ore.d biafrans chain of supply was also cut off at d advice of Awolowo & dey ran out of ammunition.dat same greed dat made them covet lagos is still dere.
Like the guy said, you're full of hate for the Igbos, so stop denying it. And please stop misrepresenting history to suit your hateful narrative

1 Like

Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by Gkemz: 11:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
When they massacred innocent villagers and the latest that involved a seminarian, our president showed no concern or empathy but with this latest occurrence, i believe he'd condemn it, I meant the youths not fulani bastardds who started the trouble.
Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by Godemcee(m): 11:49pm On Sep 10, 2016
modath:

Trouble sleep,yanga go wake am..

Wetin e dey find ooooo..... lipsrsealed cool

& this our naija press too! Uhmmm! sad
I use to think u unsentimental nd smart,so cause ur god buhari is a fulani man doesn't mean u should give excuse for terrorist be support fulani terrorist.just know atori ti a fi na iyale lounge loke fun iyawo.today it's enugu tomorrow it might be ur community
Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 11:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
vislabraye:

Civil war keh . See history.
Yeah history,if you dont know where you are coming from you cant get to where you are going.history is very important and it has one problem; it loves to repeat itself.sorry if you are not one for history.anyway,only God can effect such a union if he decides to.as i said,i hold nothing against ibos they can fly for all i care but nigeria will always be an odd mix.
Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by Futureleader201(m): 12:39am On Sep 11, 2016
[s][/s]
Oluwalosheleyi:
I can see the formular in red: 1 cow=10 ipods you can solve the rest.you can ask us politely for help and we might be merciful or you can seize all your armed robbery activities and direct your meagre supply of ammunition towards defending yourselves,atleast you can succeed in taking one of two down with you. MAY GOD SAVE THE ONES AMONG YOU WHO ARE SMART ENOUGH NOT TO CALL LAGOS A NO MAN'S LAND.
[s][/s] You are a very big fool.

2 Likes

Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by Cletus77(m): 12:43am On Sep 11, 2016
Abeg leave Enugu....o its one of d pride of Nigeria
Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by cosine2: 1:07am On Sep 11, 2016
Enugu people should be vigilant for this Fulani people ........it is no longer a child's play...

Governor Ifeanyi ugwuanyi ,you better wake from sleep and handle this situation as a man once and for all... Am tired of reading how Fulani men are killing innocent citizens in their land and no body is doing anything about it,,,,,,,,enough is enough....

1 Like

Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by tee4naija(m): 5:30am On Sep 11, 2016
Queeee:
Violence is neva the answer...and will neva be...
If u want peace, prepare for war.
Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by cbjonstage(m): 6:28am On Sep 11, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
I can see the formular in red: 1 cow=10 ipods you can solve the rest.you can ask us politely for help and we might be merciful or you can seize all your armed robbery activities and direct your meagre supply of ammunition towards defending yourselves,atleast you can succeed in taking one or two down with you. MAY GOD SAVE THE ONES AMONG YOU WHO ARE SMART ENOUGH NOT TO CALL LAGOS A NO MAN'S LAND.

With d way u reasoned and sound, i dont think u are a patriotic Nigeria. GROW UP and restore what our fore fathers have suffered fighting for

2 Likes

Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by ojnnaco(m): 7:41am On Sep 11, 2016
See as army,Police and others were immediately deployed . . Soon even DSS will be deployed also because of the the almajeris have been shot . but if the other way round everywhere and everybody will Be mute
Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by nurusystem(m): 10:25am On Sep 11, 2016
ofeoil:

Are u daft or playing stupid?
r u sure u r a sensible human being,look at u..
Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by SycophanticGoat: 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
I can see the formular in red: 1 cow=10 ipods you can solve the rest.you can ask us politely for help and we might be merciful or you can seize all your armed robbery activities and direct your meagre supply of ammunition towards defending yourselves,atleast you can succeed in taking one or two down with you. MAY GOD SAVE THE ONES AMONG YOU WHO ARE SMART ENOUGH NOT TO CALL LAGOS A NO MAN'S LAND.

I can't believe this comment came from someone breathing.. Worst part is, the person that banned me for making a simple joke will turn a blind eye to this and may even be among the people that liked this demonic comment.

This is just so disgusting!! So only because Lagos was called a no man's land, you wish for all the Igbos who do so to be wiped off the face of the earth, right? Hope you haven't forgotten that this is Nigeria and the same people Igbos are complaining and trying to fight off kills people in your lands too?

You brew so much hatred for people that go about their normal daily activities without killing your people (only because they term your land a "no man's land" ) but worship people who occasionally reign fire and brimstone on your people. The mentality of the black man is definitely damned!!

#spits..

2 Likes

Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by jayfierce(m): 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
modath:

Trouble sleep,yanga go wake am..

Wetin e dey find ooooo..... lipsrsealed cool

& this our naija press too! Uhmmm! sad

This song is very correct. My question is, na who start the trouble?
Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by Fourwinds: 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
nurusystem:

yanga dey sleep trouble go wake am,, 100yrs to com they must come back 1 day to destroy that village,,i pity this igbos
okay I will inform my children to tell their children
Re: Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds by Owilar(m): 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
I luv dis so much, waiting 4 our security men is bullshit. simply protect urslf and ur community

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shoots His Wife And Daughter Dead In US, Then Commits Suicide / Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother / JTF Alerts Public On New Antics Of Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.