Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

'Allow Me Sample You' Fan To Dj Cuppy After She Posted This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Allow Me Sample You' Fan To Dj Cuppy After She Posted This (4832 Views)

"I Will Rape You" - Fan Threatens Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Room Photo / Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) / Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Allow Me Sample You' Fan To Dj Cuppy After She Posted This by RealJaneDoe: 7:55am On Sep 10, 2016
A fan of DJ Cuppy said in his own words ' please allow me sample to you'
lol Nigerians sha

www.janedoeng..com lalasticlala.

Re: 'Allow Me Sample You' Fan To Dj Cuppy After She Posted This by RealJaneDoe: 7:56am On Sep 10, 2016
hmm

Re: 'Allow Me Sample You' Fan To Dj Cuppy After She Posted This by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 10, 2016
Mami the way u so fine I go like to sample You cheesy
Re: 'Allow Me Sample You' Fan To Dj Cuppy After She Posted This by DTOBS(m): 8:01am On Sep 10, 2016
What a pervert generation... May God have mercy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Allow Me Sample You' Fan To Dj Cuppy After She Posted This by Smellymouth: 8:01am On Sep 10, 2016
Sample kwa?
Re: 'Allow Me Sample You' Fan To Dj Cuppy After She Posted This by duullie88(m): 8:07am On Sep 10, 2016
He wasn't talking about her.... he meant her acct balance grin
Re: 'Allow Me Sample You' Fan To Dj Cuppy After She Posted This by lilmax(m): 8:14am On Sep 10, 2016
sampling my ex? there's absolutely nothing there to sample
Re: 'Allow Me Sample You' Fan To Dj Cuppy After She Posted This by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:48am On Sep 10, 2016
eeehn go ahead nah
Re: 'Allow Me Sample You' Fan To Dj Cuppy After She Posted This by Interesting15: 10:17am On Sep 10, 2016
Humanity is losing it

3 Likes

Re: 'Allow Me Sample You' Fan To Dj Cuppy After She Posted This by Towncrier007(m): 10:35am On Sep 10, 2016
Abeg o, pls who is this d.j kuppy sef? cos we witches and wizards for coven nor know her o
Re: 'Allow Me Sample You' Fan To Dj Cuppy After She Posted This by vikkeee(m): 10:36am On Sep 10, 2016
Who no go like sample
Re: 'Allow Me Sample You' Fan To Dj Cuppy After She Posted This by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:17am On Sep 10, 2016
Uncle Femi be shaking his head for that dude
Re: 'Allow Me Sample You' Fan To Dj Cuppy After She Posted This by Pabloosas(m): 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2016
lilmax:
sampling my ex? there's absolutely nothing there to sample
ISSHHHH! grin cheesy
Re: 'Allow Me Sample You' Fan To Dj Cuppy After She Posted This by pweetylivia(f): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2016
I'm sure this would be in fp soon. Any news about DJ cuppy always move to fp no matter how irrelevant it is just like this one. Lalasticlala, why do I have a feeling that you have a Lil crush on DJ cuppy too.
Re: 'Allow Me Sample You' Fan To Dj Cuppy After She Posted This by cahrym(m): 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
To copy this tune press 1.
Re: 'Allow Me Sample You' Fan To Dj Cuppy After She Posted This by Seened: 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
@RealJaneDoe: The dude must have taken a pill in Ibiza undecided
Re: 'Allow Me Sample You' Fan To Dj Cuppy After She Posted This by Opistorincos(m): 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
Some people are just plain stupid
Re: 'Allow Me Sample You' Fan To Dj Cuppy After She Posted This by philo3(m): 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2016
abeg make person EPP me explain weytin sample mean
Re: 'Allow Me Sample You' Fan To Dj Cuppy After She Posted This by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
indecent dressing calls for indecent comment

1 Like

Re: 'Allow Me Sample You' Fan To Dj Cuppy After She Posted This by faith551(m): 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
Like she has time to read thru all those bullshits.
Re: 'Allow Me Sample You' Fan To Dj Cuppy After She Posted This by LesbianBoy(m): 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
Sexy Laps kiss kiss
Re: 'Allow Me Sample You' Fan To Dj Cuppy After She Posted This by Mcowubaba: 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2016
I just dey observe

Re: 'Allow Me Sample You' Fan To Dj Cuppy After She Posted This by Nectarbaba(m): 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
Omolomo. Poverty is a bastard
Re: 'Allow Me Sample You' Fan To Dj Cuppy After She Posted This by rozayx5(m): 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2016
grin

Re: 'Allow Me Sample You' Fan To Dj Cuppy After She Posted This by StarPlayer: 1:09am On Sep 11, 2016
deb303:
indecent dressing calls for indecent comment
I can see you like hating on successful females

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Bigboys / This Photo Made Kanye West Fall In Love With Kim Kardashian See / See What This Husband Did To His Wife After He Caught Her Dancing With Another G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.