Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,444 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2124 Views)

If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Did This To Your Pots Would You Still Eat Her Food? / Is It A Good Idea To Keep Tab On Ur Ex-boyfriend Or Ex-girlfriend ? / What Can Make U Beat Ur Dad, Mum, Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by senator100(m): 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2006
This thread is dedicated to our first love.Whether we like it or not you always have a deja vu feeling or a feeling of nostalgia whenever u see hear or smell his/her favorite song,perfume or attire causing us to remember him/her.
As for me my first love was obiageli(of blessed memory) she used ultra scent her favorite song was women of praise.i still find her irreplaceable.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by mrpataki(m): 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2006
JOBLESSNESS

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy wink
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by senator100(m): 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2006
ol boy na quarrel? angry
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Eurphoria(f): 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2006
senator this thread is so girly. and High school. Are you a high school female? tongue
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by senator100(m): 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2006
@eurphoria .pls i am waiting 4 ur contribution.how is it so girly?
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by iice(f): 4:59am On Dec 23, 2006
What makes u think first bfs/gfs are first loves?
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by UsherGurl(f): 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2006
usher usher kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by senator100(m): 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2006
iice:

What makes u think first bfs/gfs are first loves?

o.k if the first love is bingo or whoopsie.What was its name?
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by dominobaby(f): 11:44am On Dec 24, 2006
Of what use is this please?!?!
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by mamaput(f): 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2006
The first love of my life was when i was 5
his name "the prince"
Well that was a "Play" i say Snowwhite and rose red. I fell in love with the prince.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by senator100(m): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2006
@mamaput lmao i mean the real thingYOu dnt want to remember those memories?
@dominobaby. you still remember him don't you?y not admit him

whether we like it or not we remember our first love but we are just simply trying to evade the memory
how come the girls are the one condemning this thread *this is most pecuiliar this is very very strange*
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by mamaput(f): 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2006
you are very right i still remember his name but am not telling.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by toshmann(m): 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2006
My first love is mukina cry but she doesn't like me no more cry cryhm hm hm bu hu hu boooo cry cry
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by iice(f): 4:13am On Dec 28, 2006
Count Dracula
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by ZuluNation(m): 4:18am On Dec 28, 2006
iice:

Count Dracula

Keep talking, don't you know if you talk like that about Count Dracula, he can come pay you a visit one night.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by iice(f): 8:16am On Dec 28, 2006
ZuluNation:

Keep talking, don't you know if you talk like that about Count Dracula, he can come pay you a visit one night.

I look forward to that night grin
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by ZuluNation(m): 12:35am On Dec 29, 2006
iice:

I look forward to that night grin

What do you look forward to little girl? let me catch you angry
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by iice(f): 4:13am On Dec 29, 2006
U don come again eh, i cant even enjoy anything tongue
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by ZuluNation(m): 4:17am On Dec 29, 2006
That' right don't enjoy anything, I'm watching you angry
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by iice(f): 4:19am On Dec 29, 2006
Well am not too worried, Dracula will take care of you of course i wouldnt want you hurt, so he can lock u up somewhere grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by ZuluNation(m): 4:21am On Dec 29, 2006
Do you know what Dracula does to women young lady, God o!! you don spoil finish
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by iice(f): 4:25am On Dec 29, 2006
LMFAO grin grin grin I know what he does and more tongue tongue How come ur not online? I dey come masef, gotta run to the bank tongue
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by naijacutee(f): 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2006
His name was Mayowa Yakubu. He never knew I liked him. Not ever. And this was back when we were in primary school 11 years ago. I was 10, he was 11. I was christian, he was muslim. I was igbo, he was yoruba. I always came 1st, he always came 2nd. Not that any of that mattered. . .I still liked him!
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2006
naijacutee:

His name was Mayowa Yakubu. He never knew I liked him. Not ever. And this was back when we were in primary school 11 years ago. I was 10, he was 11. I was christian, he was muslim. I was igbo, he was yoruba. I always came 1st, he always came 2nd. Not that any of that mattered. . .I still liked him!

at long last someone did just what the topic requested. cheesy

i think the first name was bimbo. I was 5 or 6 and she was same age or thereabout. Cute little thing!
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by snazzydawn(f): 1:19am On Jan 09, 2007
Donald
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by diddy4(m): 8:27am On Jan 09, 2007
Jezebel.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by mamaput(f): 10:11am On Jan 09, 2007
Fela
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by CrazyMan(m): 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2007
[size=15pt]Domitila sad [/size]
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by ikamefa(f): 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2007
Mine was Dele !

back then this guy took my breath away each time i saw him! tall , for his age then , dark complexioned blah! blah! blah! cheesy
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Coco29(f): 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2007
~~*Halon Murphy*~~
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Eurphoria(f): 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2007
IKA
ah Dele uhm? i see wink did he have a big head and funny walk and claimed his dad owned coca -cola?
Re: What Is The Name Of Your First Love ,either Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by ikamefa(f): 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2007
Eurphoria:

IKA
ah Dele uhm? i see wink did he have a big head and funny walk and claimed his dad owned coca -cola?

hahahahaha! grin no babes he was gorgeous ,come to think of it his father was a rich man then! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cashless Economy -are We Ready With Its Challenges? / Interested In Moderating This Section? / Comandclem Patentees Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.