Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

And A Pastor Said Women Are Afterthoughts?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / And A Pastor Said Women Are Afterthoughts?? (1204 Views)

"What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" / My Pastor Said I Should Stop Keeping Beards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And A Pastor Said Women Are Afterthoughts?? by RCINC: 10:28am On Sep 10, 2016
So women are afterthoughts?
Please, no human being created by the God Almighty is an afterthought! I refuse to accept that ideology!
An ideology that applauds sexism and misogynism in society, no!
How can anyone with half a brain, regardless of who or what you bow to believe for a split second that another human being is an afterthought? Not just an afterthought, but an afterthought created for the sole purpose to slave and serve another man? How?
If I being a woman should be labelled an afterthought created to bow to a man, what business do I have serving God?
Shouldn't this make me completely irrelevant to this God who thought me so unimportant he created me to be on earth just to serve another man?
What business do I have preaching and winning souls for this God who sees me as an irrelevant being? How could God create me to stroke the ego of another human?
Christian women who donate tithes and offering to listen to this message should be slapped mercilessly to stupor!
I want no business serving that God! If that is what your God is about please keep him and keep him to yourself alone!
I want nothing to do with a God that perceives me to be an afterthought.
A God that created a master I should serve all life long.
A God that supports misogynism and third world ideologies.
A God that calls me second fiddle for the vagina he so rightly gave me?
I want no business with that God and religious centres of that God!
I have no business donating to an offering box of men who see me as a filthy rag to be used by them.
I have no business sitting amongst men who jerk off the idea of me being a slave
No! I reject to be associated with this.
I'm not an afterthought! I don't choose to be one ever!
And if you are a woman contributing offering to be told this and you still have the audacity to shout feminist, your case is so pathetic, I shall now prescribe Aluja stop evil oil to you! (Two teaspoons twice daily X 7)
Shut up and serve you master!

https://theadoraweb./2016/09/10/for-the-women-who-are-afterthoughts/

The End.

Re: And A Pastor Said Women Are Afterthoughts?? by orisa37: 11:20am On Sep 10, 2016
He first made a Budget, then Padded it with a woman. Every thing was a Mess. He made a second Budget with Woman as Foundation to cater for His Word @ the beginning. Such is Nature and is God and His Lamb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: And A Pastor Said Women Are Afterthoughts?? by Topgainer: 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
Op
Use god or goddess which refers to millions of entities that include trees, animals, artifacts, sculpture, anything you can imagine and men especially those who were able to corner people who donate time, money and resources to them for the sole purpose of subjugating them the more.
The definition includes prophets/pastors who force men and women to serve them in the wrong ways that included sex-Slaving, collecting slaps in the Church, disobedient to husbands but obedient to prophet including to be bathed and fondled by the river side, this includes hiring of armed thugs to ensuring strict compliance of followers to instructions, to securing the gods' precious lives from robbery attacks.
Most of these gods are venerated by the slaves they have conquered using twisted meanings to the Bible and Mystical books as authority. They conjure powerful spells and are masters of hypnosis. To be free from these men you have to know that there are miles of differences between the Almighty God as presented by Jesus(&His Apostles) and the gods of men presented by the men of gods.
Make the life of Jesus your standard and you be such a blessing to people around you.
Make the gods of men your standard and you will be such a well packaged nonsense.

1 Like

Re: And A Pastor Said Women Are Afterthoughts?? by Greatzeus(m): 7:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
Op you are just complaining about something now right? Now you ended it by advertising aluja stop evil oil? Like a oil that stops evil? And you think this hasn't punchured your credibility?
There is no such thing as stop evil oil,if you are using Christianity as a basis for selling it.
But if its traditional or occultic then I have no objection,you are free to practice any thing you like.
Re: And A Pastor Said Women Are Afterthoughts?? by ifenes(m): 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2016
Apart from that OP,according to the gay men who edited the bible. A real man is the one not defiled by women. This means women are Filthy and a good man should not go near them.

If I were a woman,Christianity will be under my feet.

3 Likes

Re: And A Pastor Said Women Are Afterthoughts?? by RCINC: 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
Greatzeus:
Op you are just complaining about something now right? Now you ended it by advertising aluja stop evil oil? Like a oil that stops evil? And you think this hasn't punchured your credibility?
There is no such thing as stop evil oil,if you are using Christianity as a basis for selling it.
But if its traditional or occultic then I have no objection,you are free to practice any thing you like.

Lol, I do not sell stop evil oil! It's a beautiful item I saw at the Satan's market when I visited. And yes, evidently, as seen as above, there is such a thing as stop evil oil.
I would share some other beautiful pictures from Satan's market later. Do stop by.
Re: And A Pastor Said Women Are Afterthoughts?? by Greatzeus(m): 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
RCINC:

Lol, I do not sell stop evil oil! It's a beautiful item I saw at the Satan's market when I visited. And yes, evidently, as seen as above, there is such a thing as stop evil oil.
I would share some other beautiful pictures from Satan's market later. Do stop by.
undecided its a free world,do anything you want with it. But know that one day you will give account of your choices here on earth to the owner of your soul.

1 Like

Re: And A Pastor Said Women Are Afterthoughts?? by RCINC: 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
Greatzeus:

undecided its a free world,do anything you want with it. But know that one day you will give account of your choices here on earth to the owner of your soul.
Amen!
Re: And A Pastor Said Women Are Afterthoughts?? by honourhim: 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
RCINC:
So women are afterthoughts?
Please, no human being created by the God Almighty is an afterthought! I refuse to accept that ideology!
An ideology that applauds sexism and misogynism in society, no!
How can anyone with half a brain, regardless of who or what you bow to believe for a split second that another human being is an afterthought? Not just an afterthought, but an afterthought created for the sole purpose to slave and serve another man? How?
If I being a woman should be labelled an afterthought created to bow to a man, what business do I have serving God?
Shouldn't this make me completely irrelevant to this God who thought me so unimportant he created me to be on earth just to serve another man?
What business do I have preaching and winning souls for this God who sees me as an irrelevant being? How could God create me to stroke the ego of another human?
Christian women who donate tithes and offering to listen to this message should be slapped mercilessly to stupor!
I want no business serving that God! If that is what your God is about please keep him and keep him to yourself alone!
I want nothing to do with a God that perceives me to be an afterthought.
A God that created a master I should serve all life long.
A God that supports misogynism and third world ideologies.
A God that calls me second fiddle for the vagina he so rightly gave me?
I want no business with that God and religious centres of that God!
I have no business donating to an offering box of men who see me as a filthy rag to be used by them.
I have no business sitting amongst men who jerk off the idea of me being a slave
No! I reject to be associated with this.
I'm not an afterthought! I don't choose to be one ever!
And if you are a woman contributing offering to be told this and you still have the audacity to shout feminist, your case is so pathetic, I shall now prescribe Aluja stop evil oil to you! (Two teaspoons twice daily X 7)
Shut up and serve you master!

https://theadoraweb./2016/09/10/for-the-women-who-are-afterthoughts/

The End.

Why do you people always believe that because someone says he is a pastor therefore he has final say in biblical matters? Pls dont get it wrong, women are not after thought abeg. God created animals before man and he made them males and female thats why he blessed them to be fruitful and multiply. Creation of male and female started from animals so it couldnt be an after thought because you cant tell me that God wanted only Adam to dwell in the earth. And since God made his creatures to procreate, will Adam make love to himself and become pregnant and born babies? Na wa for some preachers.

Genesis 1;

21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.

For someone to now say that it was an after thought for God to create female human shows the person's lack of understanding of the God he preaches.
From the onset God knew what he wanted to create and he so created. Some of these pastors dont listen to themselves when they talk about God. At one point, they describe God as all knowing, at another point they portray him as limited in knowledge as man.
Re: And A Pastor Said Women Are Afterthoughts?? by Ranchhoddas: 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
honourhim:

Why do you people always believe that because someone says he is a pastor therefore he has final say in biblical matters? Pls dont get it wrong, women are not after thought abeg. God created animals before man and he made them males and female thats why he blessed them to be fruitful and multiply. Creation of male and female started from animals so it couldnt be an after thought because you cant tell me that God wanted only Adam to dwell in the earth. And since God made his creatures to procreate, will Adam make love to himself and become pregnant and born babies? Na wa for some preachers.

Genesis 1;

21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.

For someone to now say that it was an after thought for God to create female human shows the person's lack of understanding of the God he preaches.
From the onset God knew what he wanted to create and he so created. Some of these pastors dont listen to themselves when they talk about God. At one point, they describe God as all knowing, at another point they portray him as limited in knowledge as man.
Oga. If you agree with the Genesis account of creation, then it means that women were an afterthought, God saw Adam was lonely and has to create Eve from Adam's rib while he was asleep. She wasn't part of the initial plan. The pastor was right on the money. Don't attempt to sugar-coat anything.
Re: And A Pastor Said Women Are Afterthoughts?? by honourhim: 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Oga. If you agree with the Genesis account of creation, then it means that women were an afterthought, God saw Adam was lonely and has to create Eve from Adam's rib while he was asleep. She wasn't part of the initial plan. The pastor was right on the money. Don't attempt to sugar-coat anything.

No sir. God sees the end from the beginning according to the scriptures. If woman was an after thought, why didnt God form him from the dust as he formed Adam? God knew what he was doing from the onset. He wanted to create woman from the rib of the man thats why he created man first. And the reason for creating the woman was for her to be a companion to the man and for the sake of fruitfulness.
The writer of Genesis was just stating the reasons why God made male and female.
God wanted to create someone whom Adam will not see as just another creature like him rather someone who he will see as the flesh of his flesh and the bone of his bone. Such level of intimacy/bond was what God wanted to achieve in creating woman.
Re: And A Pastor Said Women Are Afterthoughts?? by Ranchhoddas: 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
honourhim:

No sir. God sees the end from the beginning according to the scriptures. If woman was an after thought, why didnt God form him from the dust as he formed Adam? God knew what he was doing from the onset. He wanted to create woman from the rib of the man thats why he created man first. And the reason for creating the woman was for her to be a companion to the man and for the sake of fruitfulness.
The writer of Genesis was just stating the reasons why God made male and female.
God wanted to create someone whom Adam will not see as just another creature like him rather someone who he will see as the flesh of his flesh and the bone of his bone. Such level of intimacy/bond was what God wanted to achieve in creating woman.
Not true. If God sees the end from the beginning, why did He not see the disobedience, why did he curse them for something he had seen they were going to do? What it the point of preaching to people if God knows who is going to repent and who isn't?
Re: And A Pastor Said Women Are Afterthoughts?? by honourhim: 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Not true. If God sees the end from the beginning, why did He not see the disobedience, why did he curse them for something he had seen they were going to do?

God cursed them because of their act of disobedience. It was based on their act. God does not base his punishment to man on whether He(God) had foreknowledge of the act or not. It is based on the man carrying out the act.

Ranchhoddas:
What it the point of preaching to people if God knows who is going to repent and who isn't?

The point of preaching to people is for them to hear the word and repent. They are human and they need to hear before they repent. Preaching is therefore for the benefit of man not God so it has no much to do with God's foreknowledge. Or it doesnt cancel the truth about God's foreknowledge.
Re: And A Pastor Said Women Are Afterthoughts?? by Ranchhoddas: 11:13pm On Sep 10, 2016
honourhim:

God cursed them because of their act of disobedience. It was based on their act. God does not base his punishment to man on whether He(God) had foreknowledge of the act or not. It is based on the man carrying out the act.

The point of preaching to people is for them to hear the word and repent. They are human and they need to hear before they repent. Preaching is therefore for the benefit of man not God so it has no much to do with God's foreknowledge. Or it doesnt cancel the truth about God's foreknowledge.
He knew they were going to sin. He also knew He was going to curse them. So our entire existence is one big movie?
Re: And A Pastor Said Women Are Afterthoughts?? by honourhim: 11:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
He knew they were going to sin. He also knew He was going to curse them.

Yea. It is written in the book of Revelation that Jesus is the lamb of God slain from the foundation of the world. God didnt create man to be perfect and in that case he knew that as imperfect beings they will err at some point hence he made the redemption plan which operated as a shadow in the old testament and manifested fully in the new testament.

Ranchhoddas:
So our entire existence is one big movie?

Before God our existence might be like a movie he has already watched from the beginning to the end. To us its an unfolding scenario.
Re: And A Pastor Said Women Are Afterthoughts?? by Ranchhoddas: 11:51pm On Sep 10, 2016
honourhim:

Yea. It is written in the book of Revelation that Jesus is the lamb of God slain from the foundation of the world. God didnt create man to be perfect and in that case he knew that as imperfect beings they will err at some point hence he made the redemption plan which operated as a shadow in the old testament and manifested fully in the new testament.

Before God our existence might be like a movie he has already watched from the beginning to the end. To us its an unfolding scenario.
So what's the point of everything if it's just a movie?
Re: And A Pastor Said Women Are Afterthoughts?? by flamingREED(m): 4:36am On Sep 11, 2016
End-time Christians:

Always seeking for a reason to stop serving God.

Therefore, we can easily see through to their hypocrisy.

It's shocking that many don't fear God.

It's okay for you bash/deny God because of what pastor Chris said.

Goodluck.

But for us,

ROMANS 8
35 WHO SHALL SEPARATE US FROM THE LOVE OF CHRIST? SHALL TRIBULATION, OR DISTRESS, OR PERSECUTION, OR FAMINE, OR unclothedness, OR PERIL, OR SWORD?

36 AS IT IS WRITTEN, FOR THY SAKE WE ARE KILLED ALL THE DAY LONG; WE ARE ACCOUNTED AS SHEEP FOR THE SLAUGHTER.

37 NAY, IN ALL THESE THINGS WE ARE MORE THAN CONQUERORS THROUGH HIM THAT LOVED US.

38 FOR I AM PERSUADED, THAT NEITHER DEATH, NOR LIFE, NOR ANGELS, NOR PRINCIPALITIES, NOR POWERS, NOR THINGS PRESENT, NOR THINGS TO COME,

39 NOR HEIGHT, NOR DEPTH, NOR ANY OTHER CREATURE, SHALL BE ABLE TO SEPARATE US FROM THE LOVE OF GOD, WHICH IS IN CHRIST JESUS OUR LORD.
Re: And A Pastor Said Women Are Afterthoughts?? by orisa37: 6:42am On Sep 11, 2016
God didn't mention Sex in the Original Plan? Woman invented it to bleep and blow off the Man. The woman was jealous, killed the Man and committed suicide in the process. A woman is a bundle of corruption that always needs a Lamb of God to heal her. Mary Magdalene would not dare Atheism because The Lord saved her. Women are just "Porters Wares". Eve outstepped her boundaries to bleep off the silly Adam.
Re: And A Pastor Said Women Are Afterthoughts?? by RCINC: 9:02am On Sep 11, 2016
flamingREED:
End-time Christians:

It's shocking that many don't fear God.

It's okay for you bash/deny God because of what pastor Chris said.

Goodluck.

Read, Read! This isn't bashing God! Eish! Did you give your brain as tithe too?
Re: And A Pastor Said Women Are Afterthoughts?? by flamingREED(m): 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
RCINC:

Read, Read! This isn't bashing God! Eish! Did you give your brain as tithe too?

God will kill you.
Re: And A Pastor Said Women Are Afterthoughts?? by RCINC: 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
flamingREED:

God will kill you.

Aren't you just bitter and petty now? Smh! Go back and get born again!

(1) (Reply)

Are You Really A Christian? You Think You Are? Think Again - Moshood Fayemiwo / Prophet T.b Joshua Received And Honoured In Dominican Republic / Jehovah Witness Is Antichrist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.