Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

My Natural Hair Scrapbook - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Natural Hair Scrapbook (2542 Views)

Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair / My Experience Using Rhassoul Clay To Wash My Natural Hair(pics) / Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Natural Hair Scrapbook by Lordkylie(f): 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2016
grin kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Natural Hair Scrapbook by Lordkylie(f): 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
Pretty smile pretty hair

1 Share

Re: My Natural Hair Scrapbook by Lordkylie(f): 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2016
Go go 4c hair you rock

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Natural Hair Scrapbook by Lordkylie(f): 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
More

1 Share

Re: My Natural Hair Scrapbook by Lordkylie(f): 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
Foil coils

Re: My Natural Hair Scrapbook by Lordkylie(f): 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
Mine it's a year old

3 Likes

Re: My Natural Hair Scrapbook by Lordkylie(f): 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
Packed

Re: My Natural Hair Scrapbook by quitereal6: 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
Modified.
Re: My Natural Hair Scrapbook by jashar(f): 10:16am On Sep 15, 2016
biko, epp me grin

Currently, my hair is a year old and I use no products except ori and my normal hair cream.

it's a bit hard so combing it is a torture.

what can i do/use?

Also we that have shorter hair, epp us with fine fine styles for packing naa.....

thank you. grin
Re: My Natural Hair Scrapbook by Lordkylie(f): 5:56am On Sep 16, 2016
jashar,
Moisturize:one of the reasons your hair is dry and hard is lack of moisture,you can apply water and seal in moisture by applying oil.
Condition:a good conditioner helps prevent tangles and smooth down ur hair cuticles.When washing ur hair,shampoo d scalp and apply conditioner on d hair(dis works 4 me)you can also cowash.The night before washing coat your hair with essential oils like palmkernel,coconut oiletc.Coconut oil works really well for me.
Leave-in-conditioners!!
Avoid too much protein,keratin,collagen in hair products.
Use wide toothed combs to comb your hair and you can also make two strand twists with your hair to relieve the stress of everyday combing.
WILL be back in the afternoon or evening with the pictures requested.Hope you understood all i wrote up there,i havent slept since day before so forgive me and feel free to ask for clarification.Off To Bed, Goodmorning!

1 Like

Re: My Natural Hair Scrapbook by jashar(f): 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lordkylie:
jashar,
Moisturize:one of the reasons your hair is dry and hard is lack of moisture,you can apply water and seal in moisture by applying oil.
Condition:a good conditioner helps prevent tangles and smooth down ur hair cuticles.When washing ur hair,shampoo d scalp and apply conditioner on d hair(dis works 4 me)you can also cowash.The night before washing coat your hair with essential oils like palmkernel,coconut oiletc.Coconut oil works really well for me.
Leave-in-conditioners!!
Avoid too much protein,keratin,collagen in hair products.
Use wide toothed combs to comb your hair and you can also make two strand twists with your hair to relieve the stress of everyday combing.
WILL be back in the afternoon or evening with the pictures requested.Hope you understood all i wrote up there,i havent slept since day before so forgive me and feel free to ask for clarification.Off To Bed, Goodmorning!

ok. thank you. I do moisturise ooo.... i don't even go to bed without plaiting the hair at night. If i try it ehn,, grin grin grin it will be like dada the next day.

My friend says curl activator softens the hair. Maybe I'll Try that.

Thanks.

Enjoy your rest jare, it's necessary.

Looking Forward to ths styles.

1 Like

Re: My Natural Hair Scrapbook by Lordkylie(f): 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
For Short hair

1 Like

Re: My Natural Hair Scrapbook by Lordkylie(f): 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
kiss

Re: My Natural Hair Scrapbook by Lordkylie(f): 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
Bantu knots

Re: My Natural Hair Scrapbook by Lordkylie(f): 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
Twist outs

Re: My Natural Hair Scrapbook by Lordkylie(f): 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
jashar:

ok. thank you. I do moisturise ooo.... i don't even go to bed without plaiting the hair at night. If i try it ehn,, grin grin grin it will be like dada the next day.

My friend says curl activator softens the hair. Maybe I'll Try that.

Thanks.

Enjoy your rest jare, it's necessary.

Looking Forward to ths styles.

after moisturising at night coat your hair with oil or shea butter and wrap it with a satin scarf. Coconut oil might help soften your hair too. If you know how to twist your hair,you can do that. It's easier to lose and you can go out with it,just loosen it a little and your hair will look like really pretty dreads
Re: My Natural Hair Scrapbook by Lordkylie(f): 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
And you can also use scarves

(1) (Reply)

Keep It Firm: Ways To Prevent Your Boobs From Sagging / Na Wa Oo!! See How Nigerian Lady Was Stripped By Soldier For Wearing Camouflage / MAKEUP POLICE: Lupita Nyong’o’s Makeup, Hair And Dress At Golden Globes 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.