Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Many Of Our Behaviours On Nairaland. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Many Of Our Behaviours On Nairaland. (616 Views)

26 Behaviours To Reduce Stress And Boost Time Schedule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Of Our Behaviours On Nairaland. by Azord(m): 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
I have been on nl 4 some time now, and I have taken time to study most of our attitude on nairaland.
I will go straight to the point and give u the list of members behaviours. All u need to do is to identify yourself.
1.Commenters:I call dem d commenters because any topic they open dey always haf smetin to say/write.dey are never barren of words.
2.The fighters:These ones always prepare or let me say will always start a fight on the thread. Am sure u might have come across dem.
3.The likers and sharers:Lol,they like every comments weda sensible or otherwise they even like the dots(.)lol.
4.The quoters:These set of people wil always quote others some can even quote wif dot(.)
5.The off commenters: These ones are some how annoying and also funny these are the ones that can blame Buhari for someone celeb birthday or a weding ceremony.
6.Love finders:I dont think i need to explain thez set they folo al d beauty and hansom.You kno now.
7.Neva rejoce:dey cosider rice/beans dan celearate wif people.
8. Ad yours.
Re: Many Of Our Behaviours On Nairaland. by tosine25: 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
The Checkers shocked.... Here to check what's trending...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Of Our Behaviours On Nairaland. by Azord(m): 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2016
These FIVE 5 just came after I had posted.

1. The passers by:. These ones will always coment "just passing by"

2. The observer:. They are just like the passers by but they comment wif "just observing" or "just dey observe".

3. Mod attackers:. Am sure even those that are new on nairaland will have noticed these ones. They like to tackle the mods and blast dem for moving topics to fp.

4. The viewers:. These ones will neva comment or else if need be. They just find it difficult to comment on topics. They just view so I call them viewers.

5. Name serchers:. They just come search names follow some members and go.
Re: Many Of Our Behaviours On Nairaland. by YhungPablo(m): 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
space for sale.

(1) (Reply)

The Way Men Reasons / Sudoku / Nigerians Reactions By January For MMM Palavar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.