Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia (20823 Views)

Soldier, Policeman, Lecturer, 97 Other Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel / Saudi Arabia Disqualifies 3 Nigerian Airlines From Airlifting Pilgrims To Hajj / Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by seacoast(m): 9:42am On Sep 11, 2016
If you are living in a glass house dnt throw stone.. Peter Tosh
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by olasesi(m): 9:48am On Sep 11, 2016
Izontubo:
Must they go for these pilgrims...

They didn't have to go.

They should have gone to the church or better, isreal.

I hear death don't meet people in either of both.
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by tectonotimes: 9:55am On Sep 11, 2016
WHY ALL ENTREPRENEURS MUST EMBRACE E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by olawonder(m): 9:56am On Sep 11, 2016
Inalillahi Wa'inaillehi Rajhun, may Allah grant them peace and Janat.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by cocolacec(m): 9:56am On Sep 11, 2016
Vicjustice:
There is no year without disaster and multiple deaths

As if people dont die on Nigerian roads,death is an inevitable end for all living things.There is a time to be born,to live and to die .Every soul shall taste death.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by cocolacec(m): 9:59am On Sep 11, 2016
Izontubo:
Pilgrimage is a compulsory pillar of Islamic religion if you can afford it in a lifetime.Islam is based on Five pillars.
Faith,
Prayer
Fasting in Ramadan
Charity or Alms giving
Pilgrimage

3 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by nortcentrallord(m): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2016
I heard dying bin meccah is a one way ticket to heaven. Lol.
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by yetunsbay(m): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2016
PataAlhaja:
Dem just die for nothing!

For nothing!
I beg oo someone that die clubbing die for wat ?

So whc one u go take ? Rationally
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by cocolacec(m): 10:04am On Sep 11, 2016
olasesi:

They didn't have to go.

They should have gone to the church or better, isreal.

I hear death don't meet people in either of both.
Death is no respecter of any place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfS2j7haLZU

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by nothingspoil70: 10:06am On Sep 11, 2016
This is good news .It is an improvement on last years figure
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by christiscomin: 10:06am On Sep 11, 2016
Izontubo:

Yes, i think its an obligatory part of their religion. Whether they go or not shouldn't be anyone's business.
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by SweetPoison22: 10:06am On Sep 11, 2016
siraj1402:
And is it because of Saudi they went to that causes there death? Tell me for every 76000 Nigeria, a person is not die in a day due to whatever circumstances. Don't be sentiment let face the reality of life. Death is inevitable no matter the cause.
I understand what you're trying to tell him but please, try to construct your english. Just an advise bro.
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by christiscomin: 10:08am On Sep 11, 2016
begood2GEJ:
Satan stoning people to death. Hmm

I am beginning to hate the way some christians do. Where in the article said they were stone to death.....You cant just wake up, log on, read the last two comment to get idea and then comment. READ THE ARTICLE TOO.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Kei144(m): 10:19am On Sep 11, 2016
They died at Allah's gate. They are surely in Allah's paradise now. Shouldn't everybody wish to be them?
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Junkab: 10:36am On Sep 11, 2016
Death is inevitable, every soul must taste death. May Almighty overlook their shortcomings and grant them aljanah firdaous. These are natural death, 3 out of 76,000 pilgrims from nigeria. It is inevitable.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by dokJ: 10:42am On Sep 11, 2016
RIP to them but Buhari must b blamed.
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by francisMKD(m): 10:43am On Sep 11, 2016
why dem no go die? heat dey una go d do fasting cum d wear hijab again? na Buhari cos am!

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Eliteklaus(m): 10:44am On Sep 11, 2016
everybody dey fear to talk bad tin
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 11, 2016
nothingspoil70:
This is good news .It is an improvement on last years figure
lol.. u for be a kidnapper?.. blood no run through your vein? haba..
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by favexx(f): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2016
DabuIIIT:
Eyaa,rip to them..but what about thos 3 tif tif cocaine pilgrims that were arrested some time ago and whose names were hidden?
Ncan needs to know. grin grin

grin grin
lwkmd ooo nairalanders will not kill person ooo

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by gz87: 11:09am On Sep 11, 2016
[i][/i]Inna Lilah waina ilehi rajiun...[b]Inna Lilah waina ilehi rajiun...[/b]Inna Lilah waina ilehi rajiun...
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by mooremoney(m): 11:16am On Sep 11, 2016
When will Buhari, El rufai, Sanusi and Atiku die in this pilgrims or don't they attend? Mtcheew
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Smartkidie(m): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2016
Izontubo:

It's a blessing to visit the Holy Land Bro..
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by akilo1: 11:21am On Sep 11, 2016
Saudi arabia yearly ritual ,spit on thread grin
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by collinometricx: 11:30am On Sep 11, 2016
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by collinometricx: 11:33am On Sep 11, 2016
They be like.

Izontubo:

let them say i wz among those that stone devil... But last last they gt stoned by the devil itself

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by grodt999: 11:34am On Sep 11, 2016
begood2GEJ:
Satan stoning people to death. Hmm

m0ron, satan has nothing to do with it.
arabs treat blacks worse than dogs, they are told to use less safe routes and packed together like sardines...but the blacks keep going there

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by passyhansome(m): 11:38am On Sep 11, 2016
RIP
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by marxwellerr247(m): 11:42am On Sep 11, 2016
And how do we know the wolves in sheep clothings now !
Especially now that one was caught with coke @ N .A I A
Abuja ,
Hmn , is like 2pac, u can't see me
The more u try to look at this pilgrime , the less u see
use ur heads guys !
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Nasman(m): 11:59am On Sep 11, 2016
I pray that I should die during pilgrimage to Mecca. This will be my happiest moment and honor to my family.
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Izontubo(m): 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
collinometricx:
They be like.

let them say i wz among those that stone devil... But last last they gt stoned by the devil itself
I tire..my own is if it's that risky why go??..
Re: 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Izontubo(m): 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
Nasman:
I pray that I should die during pilgrimage to Mecca. This will be my happiest moment and honor to my family.
na which kin person be this ooo.. undecided

Cheiiii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August / Six Things Nigerians Should Not Do On A Flight / Commercial Bus Rams Into A Fuel Tanker & A SUV In Gbagada (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.