Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Tuface Idibia Vs D Banj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Idibia Vs D Banj (3192 Views)

Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics / Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) / 2face Idibia Vs Hycinth Idibia, Who Would You Hit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface Idibia Vs D Banj by ifihearam: 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2009
I WANT TO KNOW WHO HAS MORE FANS AND SWAGGER.
AS FOR ME I DO LIKE TUFACE BUT PREFERS D BANJ BECAUSE OF HIS HUMOUR AND HOW HE CARRIES THE CROWD ALONG AND ALSO VERY HUMBLE UNLIKE TUFACE IDIBIA.BUT I THINK TUFACE HAS MORE FEMALE FANS WHILE DBANJ CARRIES THE MALE FANS.BUT IN TOTAL I THINK DBANJ HAS MORE SWAGS THATN IDIBIA

LET ME KNW UR OPINION GUYS
Re: Tuface Idibia Vs D Banj by tayoast(m): 12:31am On Oct 08, 2009
ifihearam:

AS FOR ME I DO LIKE TUFACE BUT PREFERS D BANJ BECAUSE OF HIS HUMOUR AND HOW HE CARRIES THE CROWD ALONG AND ALSO VERY HUMBLE UNLIKE TUFACE IDIBIA.BUT I THINK TUFACE HAS MORE FEMALE FANS WHILE DBANJ CARRIES THE MALE FANS.BUT IN TOTAL I THINK DBANJ HAS MORE SWAGS THATN IDIBIA

LET ME KNW your OPINION GUYS

By that, u mean LauLau?
Re: Tuface Idibia Vs D Banj by mamagee6(f): 12:49am On Oct 08, 2009
They are both wackos. cool
Re: Tuface Idibia Vs D Banj by shayoor(f): 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2009
2face
Re: Tuface Idibia Vs D Banj by semid4lyfe(m): 11:24pm On Oct 09, 2009
Definitely 2face although he blows both hot & cold but Dbanj is just plain WACK.
Re: Tuface Idibia Vs D Banj by afrochic: 12:23am On Oct 10, 2009
tuface!!!!
Re: Tuface Idibia Vs D Banj by enuguboy: 12:47am On Oct 10, 2009
Guy leave it for the koko master. He got them all money, kokolet ,humility. just name them all. d'bang o ti gifted. hope i got that right my yoruba guys. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Tuface Idibia Vs D Banj by urgvins: 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2009
tuface man
Re: Tuface Idibia Vs D Banj by Shentz(f): 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2009
2Face is till about, ?!
Re: Tuface Idibia Vs D Banj by MissyB1(m): 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2009
Tuface! kiss kiss
Re: Tuface Idibia Vs D Banj by amed147: 1:13pm On Nov 21, 2009
plz wat are we talking about,if i may use dat.dbanj is not to be compared with tuface idibia.his songz are better than dat of dbanj,african queen,my love wit v.i.p,true love,etc.even if he gad kidz 4rm five women does not make anything change.i have seen men wit so much kidz 4rm different women!lets face the truth"tuface is the better guy in terms of music.bdanj songz are just about himself and money,nothing 2 learn 4rm them.(mo gbo mo feli feli) is a total wack song.
talk about guyz like psquare,they only do love songz but they got with sence,(faze) is another guy,wit (originality) story of my life,on a plain,loving you everyday. so lets jus 4get about all this unreasonable matters like saying wat u dont know.watch out 4 the new guyz dat will be coming out soon.(mosbankx) (bigmobling) (jah coast)and the french nigeria guy.(kismet)soon to be out in 2010)all diz guyz i know them in delta state,wit good sence of singing and humour.tnks.am out amed147.
Re: Tuface Idibia Vs D Banj by whitesturd(f): 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2009
amed 147:

plz wat are we talking about,if i may use dat.dbanj is not to be compared with tuface idibia.his songz are better than dat of dbanj,african queen,my love wit v.i.p,true love,etc.even if he gad kidz 4rm five women does not make anything change.i have seen men wit so much kidz 4rm different women!lets face the truth"tuface is the better guy in terms of music.bdanj songz are just about himself and money,nothing 2 learn 4rm them.(mo gbo mo feli feli) is a total wack song.
talk about guyz like psquare,they only do love songz but they got with sence,(faze) is another guy,wit (originality) story of my life,on a plain,loving you everyday. so lets jus 4get about all this unreasonable matters like saying wat u dont know.watch out 4 the new guyz dat will be coming out soon.(mosbankx) (bigmobling) (jah coast)and the french nigeria guy.(kismet)soon to be out in 2010)all diz guyz i know them in delta state,wit good sence of singing and humour.tnks.am out amed147.

You are so damn right.uve said it all
Re: Tuface Idibia Vs D Banj by Alxmyr(m): 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2009
Tu baba,

Re: Tuface Idibia Vs D Banj by shayoor(f): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2009
2face
Re: Tuface Idibia Vs D Banj by mamagee3(f): 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2009
They are both gross-looking whackos. angry
Re: Tuface Idibia Vs D Banj by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2009
2face Idibia anyday over Dbanj.
same reason why i chose him P Square over Dbanj in another thread.
i can jam to 2face's songs over and over again and not get tired. "African Queen" for example has been one of my favorites since 2005. and plenty of other 2face songs. they never tire for me.
Dbanj on the other hand makes nice songs and party music but i get tired of his songs after like 2 weeks of listening to them. he doesnt make songs that last for me. it seems like the next mumbo jumbo and then on to the next.
so 2face Idibia it is!
Re: Tuface Idibia Vs D Banj by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2009
enuguboy:

Guy leave it for the koko master. He got them all money, kokolet ,humility. just name them all. d'bang o ti gifted. hope i got that right my yoruba guys. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
since when does this equal talent? and also judging my your last statement, you only chose him cause he is yoruba.
you gotta come up with a better reason than that.
Re: Tuface Idibia Vs D Banj by queen2(f): 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2009
D Banj!, im not a fan of tuface
Re: Tuface Idibia Vs D Banj by mamagee3(f): 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2009
enuguboy:

Guy leave it for the koko master. He got them all money,  kokolet  ,humility. just name them all. d'bang o ti gifted. hope i got that right my yoruba guys. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

You forgot to add he's got AIDS from all those girls he dated. angry
Re: Tuface Idibia Vs D Banj by sjeezy8: 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2009
mama-gee:

You forgot to add he's got AIDS from all those girls he dated. angry

ehnnn so what does tubaba have? the whole of africa and europe knows hes a slut

tubaba was D GUY nows hes wack as hell dating ugly babes
dbanj got naija swagga so he gets my vote
Re: Tuface Idibia Vs D Banj by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2009
sjeezy8:

dbanj is a slut too, probably just undercover.
he even brags about his kokoletes. abeg.
Re: Tuface Idibia Vs D Banj by sjeezy8: 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

dbanj is a slut too, probably just undercover.
he even brags about his kokoletes. abeg.

dbanj is a slut too but atleast he doesnt father children with the whole world like tuface

his credibility has gone down his songs are dry, its more about who hes dating not his talent anymore
Re: Tuface Idibia Vs D Banj by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2009
sjeezy8:

dbanj is a slut too but atleast he doesnt father children with the whole world like tuface

his credibility has gone down his songs are dry, its more about who hes dating not his talent anymore
well that is your opinion oooo.
i guess you just dont feel his songs.
dbanj gets dry, too quick.
Re: Tuface Idibia Vs D Banj by HarryPotter1(m): 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2009
2baba rulez wether u like it or not.d'banj is a f**king idi6t.
Re: Tuface Idibia Vs D Banj by mamagee3(f): 12:08am On Nov 22, 2009
sjeezy8:

They are both whackos, that's the bottom line. tongue
Re: Tuface Idibia Vs D Banj by urgvins: 9:14am On Nov 26, 2009
dbanj in what way peps.is it lyricaly or voice ?what man, feel tuface in every track he features,tu na bomb,not easy to write varse to all those tracks en keep doing his own thing brilliant guy be that ,i tip african china be4 dbanj,dbanj is just lucky but not as lucky as tuface u know , tuface every where now tubaba u 222222much.

Re: Tuface Idibia Vs D Banj by MrCrackles(m): 9:18am On Nov 26, 2009
Screw TuFace and Dbanj!
Re: Tuface Idibia Vs D Banj by nellaluv(f): 11:54am On Nov 26, 2009
^ ^ grumpy old man lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Tuface Idibia Vs D Banj by yoji: 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2009
frankly d only differnce btw them is that tubaba and his women dont use birth contol while dbanj uses them thats all. afterall dbanj made sex a household topic with his KOKO swag. i'm sure they've screwed almost the same amount of women. this applies to most of u criticising tuface. even if he has 1 million children, as long as he can cater for them chikena!
Re: Tuface Idibia Vs D Banj by firedancer(f): 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2009
ah ah please tuface anytime hes got the fame the looks the money humility name it the man has it, though am a die-hard d'banj fan but i ll go for tubaba anytime anyday i ll do him a thousand times before i do dbanj i swear grin grin grin
Re: Tuface Idibia Vs D Banj by MrCrackles(m): 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2009
nellaluv:

^ ^ grumpy old man lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I am a youngster, dont get it twisted! cool
Re: Tuface Idibia Vs D Banj by surveyProf(m): 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2009
ifihearam:

LET ME KNW your OPINION GUYS
D Banj

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Is Engaged / Beyonce Vs Kim Kardashian, Who Wore It Better? / Wizkid's Singer, L.A.X Graduates With Masters In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.