Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? (22484 Views)

A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal / Scientists On Brink Of HIV Cure / HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by roseosberry: 8:36am On Jul 12, 2012
Can you send me information on the colloidal silver and how much it cost to rose_Osberry@yahoo.com
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by Realtors: 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2012
Pls send this info to my email am suffering from it too pimioutreach@gmail.com
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by mackhunter77: 11:05am On Feb 15, 2016
HOW CAN I GET NANO SILVER IN ABUJA?
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by OmoOsanyin: 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
Colloidal silver is not new. It has been in the USA health food stores for decades. Just another one of those fancy stuff. IT DOES NOT, IT WON'T AND CAN'T CURE AIDS!
The cure for AIDS, CANCER, and the like is not and can't be found in a bottle. Colloidal silver is nothing but one of those promoted supplements usually with false claims. As an american, I know this for a fact!
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by face969: 5:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
OmoOsanyin:
. As an american, I know this for a fact!

Congratulations, I also got my Green Card some years back.
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by jiwa: 10:44am On Apr 24, 2016
For this purposes only work via IV intravenous
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by jiwa: 10:45am On Apr 24, 2016
And HIV has nothing to do with AIDS
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by ajuwarhodes(f): 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
jiwa:
And HIV has nothing to do with AIDS

Really?
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by Motol: 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hi Mclovin. Been trying to reach u on the no you dropped but seems to belong to another user now. How do I reach you please. Any number to call on? Or does anybody has mclovin's no
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by Motol: 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
I need mclovin's contact pls?
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by BuySilver: 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
CONSPIRACY THEORY ! CONSPIRACY POSSIBILITY!! CONSPIRACY REALITY !!!! ?

DID THE LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT USE A "PESTICIDE" aka COLLOIDAL / NANO SILVER TO ERADICATE AND END THE LAST EBOLA CRISES IN NIGERIA

WE CAN NEVER KNOW.

THOSE WHO KNOW WILL NEVER TELL YOU THEIR SECRET.

THE U.S GOVERNMENT WOULD DEFINITELY APPLY SANCTIONS ON LAGOS AND NIGERIA IF WE WENT PUBLIC WITH SUCH NEWS.

WELL ITS UP TO YOU TO MAKE UP YOUR MIND.

WHAT CAN COLLOIDAL SILVER DO FOR YOU TODAY ?

click http://smub.it/px5u

1 Like

Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by Nobody: 2:03am On Jun 02, 2019
Let me take a nap... great shot, anyway. kiss
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by dailynaijanews(m): 1:22pm On May 31, 2020
LOL... Colloidal Silver... Read a lot about it on https://www.colloidalsilverzone.com/ ... I feel it is over hyped

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

25 Amazing Facts About Teeth / Hadiza Bawa-Garba Wins Appeal To Work Again In UK / Eating Egg Everyday? What Side Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.