Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Lai Mohammed Stole My Proposal -akin Fadeyi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lai Mohammed Stole My Proposal -akin Fadeyi (423 Views)

He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) / How Lady I Met In Club Stole My ATM, Withdrew N300,000 (pic) / I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed Stole My Proposal -akin Fadeyi by 105africa: 12:49am On Sep 11, 2016
Two young Nigerians have yesterday cried out over a supposed stolen proposal which they said was submitted to the office of the Minister for Information.

Here is what they had to say

The concept was submitted to the Federal Government through the minister who later changed the name and proceeded to launch the programme without recourse to them. The programme was launched at an elaborate ceremony during week presided over by President Muhammadu Buhari
Read the full statement by Omo Bazuaye below:
How FG Plagiarized Akin Fadeye’s Not In My Country
Launched it as Change Begins With Me
READ MORE HERE:
http://www.105africa.net/lai-mohammed-stole-proposal-akin-fadeyi/

Re: Lai Mohammed Stole My Proposal -akin Fadeyi by magmack: 12:57am On Sep 11, 2016
Change 102 ----3 units
(the concept of change)
U gonna learn
Re: Lai Mohammed Stole My Proposal -akin Fadeyi by robettqueen1(f): 1:26am On Sep 11, 2016
Change! Change!! Change!!! The era of change
Re: Lai Mohammed Stole My Proposal -akin Fadeyi by agwom(m): 6:27am On Sep 11, 2016
go collect am... grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Prophetess Held For Fraud ... Police Say She’s A Serial Fraudster / NCS: Agency Sacks 29 Senior Officers For Alleged Corrupt Practices / Job Scam: Suspects In Police Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.