Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) (45239 Views)

Singapore: 4 Friends Drugged, Raped Each Other's Wives, Congratulated Themselves / Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover / Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by dre11(m): 6:48am On Jun 01, 2018
By Amaka Ogoh

Detectives attached to the Lagos State Police Command were confused as they listened to two lovers, who met on Facebook, trade accusations. The lady, Precious, claimed that Mr. Ekene Onyetube (25) drugged, raped and stole her phones.

But Onyetube insisted that he had a consensual sex with Precious. Preferring to work on Precious’s allegation, police arrested Onyetube for allegedly drugging and raping his Facebook lover.

The police said that the incident occurred at De-Didos Hotel in Lagos on May 5. The victim was alleged to have come all the way from Enugu State, to meet Onyetube. Onyetube was alleged to have lodged the lady in a hotel, then later drugged and raped her.

It was further gathered that after raping her, he disappeared with her phones and voter’s card.

The lady slept throughout the day until the hotel management had to go to check the room. She was found sleeping deeply and when repeated attempts to wake her failed, the alarmed hotel staff rushed her to the nearest hospital.

When the lady finally came to, she went to Ilembe Hausa Police Station to lodge a complaint.

The suspect was trailed and arrested. The matter was transferred to the Police Command, Ikeja. The state Commissioner of Police, Edgal Imohimi, said that Onyetube met Precious via Facebook and got friendly with her, but the suspect insisted that he and Precious were old friends that reconnected on Facebook.

Imohimi noted: “The suspect invited the lady, who resides at Enugu State, to pay him a visit in Lagos.

She accepted. It was in the hotel where she was lodged that the incident took place. After she reported the matter, our detectives went into action and the suspect was found at another hotel.”

Precious recounted: “I just concluded my National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme in Enugu State. I came to Lagos for a job interview.

Before then, we had been chatting on Facebook and on HITWE. He repeatedly laid emphasis on us meeting and I finally agreed that we should meet.

He wanted me to meet him at a hotel, but I said no. Thus, we met at a hotel bar. He ordered for drinks, and while we were drinking, I went to ease myself in the toilet. I suspected that it was when I left that he added something to my drink. I started feeling dizzy after taking the drink.

I found myself in the hotel room at midnight. I was really weak; I couldn’t say anything. I was just looking at him. He made some calls and from the calls, I suspected he was a ‘yahoo yahoo boy.’ He made away with my bags, two of my phones and my voter’s card.”

Onyetube, however, said: “We were old friends, who had lost contacts, but luckily, we met on social media and exchanged phone numbers. I never invited her to Lagos, she came on her own.

When she came to Lagos, she called me that she would like to see me. She said that she needed transport to go back to Enugu. We lodged in a hotel for two days. We were going in and out of the hotel together to enjoy ourselves.

After the two days, I left her with N5,000. I left because I had a work to attend to; I’m into solar energy installation. I didn’t know the N5,000 wasn’t enough.

She went to those places we had been to like the hotels, city points, and others to lodge complaints that I stole her phone and raped her which I didn’t.”

Imohimi warned youngsters to be wary of those who promise them gifts and better life, especially on the social media. The police boss said that the youth should seek the advice of their parents at all times about people making promises to them.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/06/he-drugged-raped-and-stole-my-phones-says-facebook-lover/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by pyyxxaro: 6:51am On Jun 01, 2018
Igbo Amaka oh

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by JasonScoolari: 6:54am On Jun 01, 2018
The truth is like a lion, you don't have to defend it. When let loose, it will defend itself. cool

10 Likes

Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by thesicilian: 7:04am On Jun 01, 2018
It's difficult to know which party is telling the truth. Seems like she was drugged actually, but what was she doing in a hotel with an online acquaintance?
She's lucky she wasn't used for rituals.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:07am On Jun 01, 2018
But Nigerian women too like Sex.

12 Likes

Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by donstan18: 7:08am On Jun 01, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Igbo Amaka oh

Shurup

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by swiz123(m): 7:15am On Jun 01, 2018
’ He made away with my bags, two of my phones and my voter’s card.”

Try and get a PVC then; you can't be useless to your mother and Nigeria as well.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by njokuuche77(m): 7:34am On Jun 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Thats why they always fall victim.

2 Likes

Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by babyfaceafrica: 11:32am On Jun 01, 2018
So we should do what?
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by Tokziby: 11:33am On Jun 01, 2018
Hmmm the story get k-leg but will be easily solved. The police only need to ask the hotel attendant how long they stayed, if it was 2 days as the guy claimed then the guy was right but if they only slept for one night the lady would have a claim.

All the way from Enugu to lagos, does she have any relative in lagos, if No, then what did she expect to happen between him and the guy

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by Sirpaul(m): 11:34am On Jun 01, 2018
he was faster than you!... that was your plan tho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by maticdamian(m): 11:34am On Jun 01, 2018
wink wink winkYour Boyfriend is no a Yahoo boy he is a Thief use your grammar right....

7 Likes

Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by chuksjuve(m): 11:34am On Jun 01, 2018
Two confused individuals

NEXT!!!!!
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by konkonbilo(m): 11:35am On Jun 01, 2018
shocked

Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by Hollman(m): 11:35am On Jun 01, 2018
The girl sef na ....

1 Like

Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by Patrinus: 11:36am On Jun 01, 2018
I thank God on your behalf. At least you weren't killed.

2 Likes

Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by seyigiggle: 11:36am On Jun 01, 2018
tete and wayo game na draw

1 Like

Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by gbaskiboy: 11:36am On Jun 01, 2018
slay queen
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 01, 2018
cheesy grin
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by Greizman: 11:36am On Jun 01, 2018
I beg which one is HITWE again!!!
Dem don hit themselves now come dey disturb us.
Stupid people

7 Likes

Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by shortgun(m): 11:37am On Jun 01, 2018
What really happened was that after all the knacking the girl was expecting a large sum of money as reword for her services but the guy being a broke sharp guy decided to play a fast one on her.

But Naija girls should stop all these Olosho mentality, any girl you date these days have that mentality that you must pay for sex in one way or the other.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by papauju(m): 11:37am On Jun 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
where are you from?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 01, 2018
Like if you agree , share if you still agree

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 01, 2018
ok
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by Hollman(m): 11:38am On Jun 01, 2018
The girl self na ...
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by Nwodosis(m): 11:38am On Jun 01, 2018
For the girl to have gone to report the police, she really want the boy to pay for his crime!

1 Like

Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by spartan117(m): 11:39am On Jun 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
See lauretta onochie has reactivated this handle shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested / 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning / Nigerian Man, Ken Obi, Found Dead In His Apartment In New Jersey, USA (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.