Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Fayose Says He Is The Best Governor Of Ekiti State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fayose Says He Is The Best Governor Of Ekiti State (530 Views)

Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos / Aregbesola Is Best Governor In Osun's History,says Party Chief / Excitement As Ice / Hailstones Fall In Ekiti State Today (Photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Says He Is The Best Governor Of Ekiti State by study4free(m): 5:59am On Sep 11, 2016
– The Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose has said that he is the best Ekiti has ever seen – Fayose said no governor of Ekiti has measured up to his performance since the creation of the state – The charismatic governor says his policy remains to put Ekiti first Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose has rated his performance so far, as greater than that of any other administrator of the state since it was created. Governor Ayo Fayose says he is the best Ekiti has ever had since the creation of the state. Governor Ayo Fayose declared himself as the best performing governor of the state since its creation in 1996. The governor, who spoke yesterday through his chief press secretary, Mr Idowu Adelusi, said out of 11 governors and administrators who had governed the state, none has measured up to his performance.

Fayose said: “Ekiti was created 20 years ago. It is the only one among the states created at the same time that is yet to have either airport or airstrip. Still, the opposition does not see this as a minus for the state. I don’t know how to play politics with development of the state. To me, Ekiti first. The dirty politics here is responsible for Ekiti having almost 11 governors as opposed to Ebonyi with four since 1996. During my first tenure, the opposition said there was no need to dualise roads in the state capital, everybody is enjoying it today.” Reeling out his laudable achievements, he added: “My priority is to leave Ekiti better than how I met it. What I did during my first tenure are those visible things in the state today. I may be tough, I may be controversial, but all these are catalysts to my performance. I built the first governor’s office, dualised roads in the state capital, constructed roads in all nooks and crannies of the state, put on ground many structures for use of the state. I always scored the first position in development of the state.” He, therefore, described those criticizing his style of governance as detractors. “I have transformed the palace of Ewi. There can’t be two palaces. I am building the first flyover. There cannot be need for another flyover in the next 30 years. I am building new king’s market (Oja Oba). There can’t be two king’s market. Dualisation of roads is ongoing in the local government headquarters. My detractors know what I am made off and are disturbed by my landmarks. And that is why they will always concoct lies to distract me or slow me down. I am not a rookie, I am a second term governor, very experienced and learned in grassroots politics. If it is not photocromic, it is soldier used to rig. If it is not Dasuki money today, perhaps tomorrow they will fabricate many unimaginable lies. They said building flyover is a waste, how many vehicles ply Ekiti roads.
http://skyevibes..co.ke/?m=1
Similarly, they criticised my plan to build airport for Ekiti to the extent of poisoning the minds of the land owners against our good intention,” he lamented. Fayose berated his immediate predecessor, Kayode Fayemi, for his low performance, adding that he left the Ekiti State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBED) worse than he met it and that Fayemi had only three achievements to his credit. The Sun reports that he made these submissions preparatory to the 20th anniversary of the state coming up on October 1. Rating the performance of the administration, the governor said Fayemi had only three achievements to his credit in four years. These, according to him, included: the new government House, dismissed as elephant project, the uncompleted civic centre and uncompleted state pavilion. The pavilion project, he said, gulped huge state resources without any concrete use for the people. In a similar vein, Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti has reportedly signed documents directing the state’s accountant-general to immediately refund monies over-deducted from the salaries of teachers who had bought some facilities from government during the previous administration of former Governor Kayode Fayemi. Fayemi is now the minister of Solid Minerals Development in the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari. A few years ago, teachers had bought cars and laptops among other facilities from government on loan with an arrangement for monthly installmental deductions from their salaries. According the Ekiti state chairman of the Nigerian Union of Teachers (NUT) , Comrade Samuel Akosile, the over- deductions from the teachers’ salaries has been a perennial problem but when brought to the notice of Governor Fayose, he promptly set up a committee to look into the complaint, giving an ultimatum of 30 days to report back to him. Spokesperson to the governor, Lere Olayinka, said the report and its recommendations were submitted to the governor on Thursday, September 8, 2016, at Osuntokun hall of the government office, Ado-Ekiti, the state capital.

http://skyevibes..co.ke
Re: Fayose Says He Is The Best Governor Of Ekiti State by aluko1980(m): 6:17am On Sep 11, 2016
We already know that only zombies won't agree ftc
Re: Fayose Says He Is The Best Governor Of Ekiti State by ehnok(m): 6:23am On Sep 11, 2016
V
Re: Fayose Says He Is The Best Governor Of Ekiti State by krasican(m): 6:50am On Sep 11, 2016
messiah of ekiti cheesy cheesy grin grin grin shocked shocked

Re: Fayose Says He Is The Best Governor Of Ekiti State by Meeloreh(f): 6:55am On Sep 11, 2016
We'll agree when you pay corpers

(1) (Reply)

55-year-old Female Pilgrim Excretes 82 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport. / A Pastor Tries To Copy Jesus Christ / Hilarious : What Would She Give Birth To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.