Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

My Father's Sister Is A WITCH - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Father's Sister Is A WITCH (22372 Views)

Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch / Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father's Sister Is A WITCH by Seun(m): 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
Empiree:
"Sheik" Oluwa Seun. You be Alfa now?. Ohh you now believe in soul?. Thought you dont believe in all that undecided
Soul searching means "deep and anxious consideration of one's emotions and motives or of the correctness of a course of action." Source

Anyways, you wrote sensibly though
Thanks!

And you advised him to REPENT?. That's strange of you though. Repent to who?
obowunmi:
I don't know. Repent to who?
If you must repent to someone, it should be the person who was harmed by your behaviour, of course. Repentance exists outside religion.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father's Sister Is A WITCH by Empiree: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
Re: My Father's Sister Is A WITCH by Empiree: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
Seun:
Soul searching means "deep and anxious consideration of one's emotions and motives or of the correctness of a course of action." Source
Correct. Your definition perfectly describes soul searching definition in Islam called "at-tassawuf" or "Ihsan"

Thanks
You welcome!

If you must repent to someone, it should be the person who was harmed by your behaviour, of course. Repentance exists outside religion.
Absolutely. One should repent to the one who was wronged. Repentance is of two types though.

3 Likes

Re: My Father's Sister Is A WITCH by HMZi: 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
obowunmi:
She appeared to me in a dream and threatened to kill me.

It is not her first time.

I was close to several Pastors for prayers but they keep asking me for money. So I stopped calling them.

She won't stop threating my life.

This is a woman who never married or bore children. She has given her womb to the witches society.
trust and obey GOD,he will protect you but don't go about throwing allegations.its a sensitive situation.
Re: My Father's Sister Is A WITCH by chieveboy(m): 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
I think a simple way of self protection against whatever especially voodoo is just to not recognize it.

Atheist for instance inadvertently enjoy this protection, they don't recognize the many spirits manufactured in Nigeria hence are free from them.

A fact is whatever you imagine already exists. So the OP by his attitude had opened up to that image in his dream...it's known as establishing polarity...like attracts like...

My one kobo

1 Like

Re: My Father's Sister Is A WITCH by Proffdada: 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
mrZENographer:

It's true prayer houses have cause havoc among believers, but it should be expected it was prophesied that many false prophets will arise and deceive many. But don't give up because of your bad experience. Come to THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT CHURCH@Ijesha Bustop Oshodi Expressway. It's definitely your last Bustop. You will be prayed for and no money will be required of you. But you will see results.

So come.
I'm sorry but your brain has been washed in yellow apron

2 Likes

Re: My Father's Sister Is A WITCH by ALAYORMII: 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: My Father's Sister Is A WITCH by Bakass(m): 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
are you sure that you are a mature human bein at all?

4 Likes

Re: My Father's Sister Is A WITCH by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
Op is a well known silly troll, I wonder why the mods brought his silly thread to the front-page. undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Father's Sister Is A WITCH by kabillion(m): 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
She can't kill u if ur eyes is open. Read ur bible n draw closer to God
Re: My Father's Sister Is A WITCH by KingsleyCEO: 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
Sorry to say, I think you too are a witch because it takes one to know another.
So na we we thing!

1 Like

Re: My Father's Sister Is A WITCH by erico2k2(m): 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
obowunmi:

I was close to several Pastors for prayers but they keep asking me for money. So I stopped calling them.

This is a woman who never married or bore children. She has given her womb to the witches society.
Threaten her back in the Dream infact beat her up in the dream

3 Likes

Re: My Father's Sister Is A WITCH by eghexs76: 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
Congratulations
Re: My Father's Sister Is A WITCH by Diplomaticbeing(m): 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hahaha! OP, stop looking for trouble where non exist. Dreams are not always exact of its waking life meaning.

Work on yourself esteem - you feel inadequate in a particular aspect of your waking life. This is the meaning of your dream.

4 Likes

Re: My Father's Sister Is A WITCH by Harinholar(f): 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
....OP....

be prayerful....
Re: My Father's Sister Is A WITCH by skyo78(m): 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
Op go and see a psychiatrist to find out why you are having nightmares.

Leave the poor woman alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father's Sister Is A WITCH by EmperorLee(m): 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
Seun:
[s]
Dreams are not real. When you wake up, you should just forget about them. To call someone a witch on the basis of a dream is very silly.

They keep asking for money because they know that a 'fool' and his money are easily parted: the fear of dreams is a sign of 'foolishness'.

Dreams are not real. What happened in your dream is a result of your hatred for the poor woman. Search your soul and repent of your hatred.

The following women never married or bore children: Oprah Winfrey, Paris Hilton, Bimbo Akintola, Rita Dominic. Are they witches too? It is very wicked of you to try to compound the problems of a woman dealing with the stigma of singlehood by calling her a witch. Shame on you, sir.[/s]

2 Likes

Re: My Father's Sister Is A WITCH by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
Take sleeping pills.
Re: My Father's Sister Is A WITCH by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
op!!! even your moniker dey attract witches...
Re: My Father's Sister Is A WITCH by omooba969(m): 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
Op, your brain is overheating...simple. cool

1 Like

Re: My Father's Sister Is A WITCH by aminu790(m): 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
grin
Re: My Father's Sister Is A WITCH by Nusaf: 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
Black and superstition are like 5&6. When are we going to drop all these nonexistent rubbish called witchcraft for God's sake? And funny enough, this fables are mostly propagated by a region which claims to be educated. Mtchewww.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father's Sister Is A WITCH by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
dblackninja:
cheesy cheesy
Bring the holy cain!!! This man needs to be delivered from delusion.
Witch ke...Winch ni grin
seriously the man is a complete mor!on! grin grin if he already believe she is a witch ofcourse she will appear in his dream, this man needs a bottle of jack daniels whiskey to calm his brain down

1 Like

Re: My Father's Sister Is A WITCH by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
LastMumu:
Op is a well known silly troll, I wonder why the mods brought his silly thread to the front-page. undecided
His silly thread got d almighty Seun to comment.... grin

2 Likes

Re: My Father's Sister Is A WITCH by Ishilove: 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
obowunmi:

How are you sure she is the one? There are such things as familiar spirits.
Re: My Father's Sister Is A WITCH by UncutSk(m): 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
naija and superstition grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Father's Sister Is A WITCH by lukman885(m): 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
obowunmi:

I hate superstitious pplz

1 Like

Re: My Father's Sister Is A WITCH by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
Be prayerful op, dreams that keep recurring isn't normal, engage in prayer sessions solely and stop going to pastors of which 90% of them are after ur money & material things... mysterious things happens in this world..
Re: My Father's Sister Is A WITCH by sisisioge: 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
OP! It is well with your soul! I actually thought you were messing around with us until I read your subsequent posts. Pls, release yourself from mental distress so your life could be filled with colour! The world has moved past 18th century .
Re: My Father's Sister Is A WITCH by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
OP take my advice next time you are about to go to sleep take a kitchen knife or buy a gun and take to sleep when you see her again in your dreams shoot or stab her and your problems will be over grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Father's Sister Is A WITCH by SafeAlhaji(m): 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
obowunmi:

uhm...orisirisi, may God see you through.
Re: My Father's Sister Is A WITCH by oluwasegun007(m): 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
Whats all dizzz na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression / 5 Things You Should Be Conscious Of In 2023 / He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.