Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. (22377 Views)

Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) / The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by Mbkite(m): 10:55am On Jul 05, 2015
One of my brothers who does not like going to church on sundays, but would always prefer to take bottles of beer on every sunday morning agreed to go to church with me because I promised to buy him some bottles of beer.

My question is- "was my tactics of inviting him to church proper? Believing that hearing the word of God would change him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by madridguy(m): 10:56am On Jul 05, 2015
I like your tactics and am in support of your action. I wish your brother will see the light himself soon so that you won't have to bribe him with beer before going to church again.

Please do pray for me as I will like to come out as a Senator in the next dispensation from Nairaland constituency.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 05, 2015
Mbkite:
One of my brothers who does not like going to church on sundays, but would always prefer to take bottles of beer on every sunday morning agreed to go to church with me because I promised to buy him some bottles of beer.
My question is- "was my tactics of inviting him to church proper? Believing that hearing the word of God would change him.
Cc: lalasticlala, ishilove
My question is:

Why should he go to church on Sunday?

38 Likes

Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by MosakuAW(m): 10:57am On Jul 05, 2015
lipsrsealed

Just try and fullfil your promise after church, so as to have him follow you next time.

Gradually, you might be able to win his heart of going to church every Sunday.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by loomer: 10:58am On Jul 05, 2015
Oga go buy am the beer, promise is a promise.

Cos I see nothing wrong in drinking beer after church as long as him no high

27 Likes

Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by JBismarck(m): 10:58am On Jul 05, 2015
Wahala is a dey
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by kliq(m): 10:58am On Jul 05, 2015
His he related to the otuoke drunk? You best fulfil your part of the deal so he doesn't break your head with an empty bottle cheesy

10 Likes

Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by Mbkite(m): 11:00am On Jul 05, 2015
kliq:
His he related to the otuoke drunk? You best fulfil your part of the deal so he doesn't break your head with an empty bottle cheesy
lol

1 Like

Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by Mbkite(m): 11:01am On Jul 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
My question is:
Why should he go to church on Sunday?
to hear d word of God and build his faith.

7 Likes

Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by kliq(m): 11:04am On Jul 05, 2015
Yeah you could even compliment with suya and watch accept Christ wholeheartedly cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by Mbkite(m): 11:14am On Jul 05, 2015
madridguy:
I like your tactics and am in support of your action. I wish your brother will see the light himself soon so that you won't have to bribe him with beer before going to church again.

Please do pray for me as I will like to come out as a Senator in the next dispensation from Nairaland constituency.
Thanx, u shall get dere.
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by Mbkite(m): 11:15am On Jul 05, 2015
kliq:
Yeah you could even compliment with suya and watch accept Christ wholeheartedly cheesy
bro. Na wa 4 u ooo. Lol
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by kliq(m): 11:27am On Jul 05, 2015
Mbkite:

bro. Na wa 4 u ooo. Lol
. Hahaha....haba don't you want to win souls for Christ anymore?
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by Mbkite(m): 11:36am On Jul 05, 2015
kliq:
. Hahaha....haba don't you want to win souls for Christ anymore?
u fit support me, so we can jointly advance d kingdom.
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by kliq(m): 11:39am On Jul 05, 2015
Mbkite:

u fit support me, so we can jointly advance d kingdom.

Nah....will go with you to your church next Sunday,so you can buy me beer too cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by Mbkite(m): 11:52am On Jul 05, 2015
kliq:

Nah....will go with you to your church next Sunday,so you can buy me beer too cheesy
hahahahaha, no to alcohol. I fit buy u pepper soup
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by kliq(m): 11:53am On Jul 05, 2015
Mbkite:

hahahahaha, no to alcohol. I fit buy u pepper soup
. No wahala,with a bottle of red wine

3 Likes

Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by Mbkite(m): 11:55am On Jul 05, 2015
kliq:
. No wahala,with a bottle of red wine
soft drink

2 Likes

Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by benkings(m): 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
Christainity is built on needs/promises... E.g I wanna go to heaven so I av to worship God..ordinarily if d promises of heaven wasnt present I wuldnt see any reason y I shuld worship God. Etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by Mbkite(m): 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
benkings:
Christainity is built on needs/promises... E.g I wanna go to heaven so I av to worship God..ordinarily if d promises of heaven wasnt present I wuldnt see any reason y I shuld worship God. Etc
worship God because u love him. He gave u life

2 Likes

Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by frank317: 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mbkite:

God gave him life to do what with it?
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by benkings(m): 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mbkite:

supposing I wasmt told he loves me so dere wont b any tangible reasom y I shuld worship him
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by angieberry(f): 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
He's doing it for the booze lipsrsealed
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by Mbkite(m): 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
frank317:

God gave him life to do what with it?
to serve him (God)
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by Mbkite(m): 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
benkings:
supposing I wasmt told he loves me so dere wont b any tangible reasom y I shuld worship him
If one was created solely for heaven then I dnt c any reason for creation.

1 Like

Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by Mbkite(m): 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
angieberry:
He's doing it for the booze lipsrsealed
lol
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by frank317: 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mbkite:

to serve him (God)

Lol... God gave him life to serve him (which is for God's own good) yet you are telling him to thank God for it.

Shouldn't God be the one thanking him for accepting the life and worshipping him with it?

So wht what would he have lost if he had not been given the life?

2 Likes

Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by Mbkite(m): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
frank317:

Lol... God gave him life to serve him (which is for God's own good) yet you are telling him to thank God for it.

Shouldn't God be the one thanking him for accepting the life and worshipping him with it?

So wht what would he have lost if he had not been given the life?
ok
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by frank317: 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mbkite:

ok I don't know, i was just talking the rubbish my pastor always quote

Thanks

1 Like

Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by Mbkite(m): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
frank317:

Thanks
ok
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by ChelseaDr(m): 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hmm
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by themosthigh: 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
[size=14pt]He is afflicted with the drunken spirit of the goat headed god called baphomet...he needs serious prayers and fasting to saint joan of arc, st francis of assissi and saint mulumba.
After this prayers and at least 13 days of fasting, he should table his problem to the holy mother of God who will assist him bind and cast these vile spirits.
Let him also cut out a full piece of the book of revelation,burn it in adoration candle wax then mix it with the blood of a white pigeon and rub it on his face every night for one full moon while reciting the following

sanguis bibimus
corpus edimus
tolle corpus Satani
ave, ave Versus Christus
ave Luceferum

His problem would be solved and he will dream of the lord of light

[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Father's Sister Is A WITCH / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality / Cardinal Arinze Likely To Be The First Black Pope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.