Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Mtn Cheap Tariff Plans,all You Need To Know - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Cheap Tariff Plans,all You Need To Know (3236 Views)

MTN Secretly Reviewed Its Tariff Plans / 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes / Airtel Tariff Plans: A Guide To Choosing The Best Plan That Suits You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Cheap Tariff Plans,all You Need To Know by kaytrendskyoung(m): 8:53am On Sep 11, 2016
It is nice to take a survey study of the best, cheapest and lowest call rates of MTN tariff plan far better than that of trutalk and better talk where you can make call at cheaper price daily. Many subscribers thought the best tariff plan available at MTN for now is trutalk or betta talk as the case may be but I bet MTN BIZPLUS pass them all. Some might still consider Airtel smartTalk as the best comparing it with Glo Gbam+.

MTN BIZPLUS

Mtn bizplus is a prepaid service that provide customers with better pricing which introduces lower cost on-net GSM voice, Data and SMS. MTN bizplus is introduced primarily for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to assist in promoting their business for better expansion.

Mtn bizplus charged 20k/sec equivalent to N12/min on first call minute i.e the first 60 seconds and apply a rate of 11K/sec equivalent to N7/min on subsequent call after the first call and also offering free SMS weekly after recharging which I was enjoying consistently plus free midnight call ranging from 12:30am to 4:30am.

HOW TO MIGRATE TO MTN BIZPLUS

•To migrate dial *460*1# OR

•SMS 460 to 131

Tell us more about the plan on your side
Source: http://kaytrends.com.ng
Re: Mtn Cheap Tariff Plans,all You Need To Know by lastbaff(m): 11:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
Okay, for folks who wish to purchase Mtn data plan or those who seek for any subscription code, check out the complete list here: MTN Data Plans, Prices, & Subscription Codes for All Devices
Re: Mtn Cheap Tariff Plans,all You Need To Know by Stormyweather(m): 7:14am On Sep 12, 2016
kaytrendskyoung:
It is nice to take a survey study of the best, cheapest and lowest call rates of MTN tariff plan far better than that of trutalk and better talk where you can make call at cheaper price daily. Many subscribers thought the best tariff plan available at MTN for now is trutalk or betta talk as the case may be but I bet MTN BIZPLUS pass them all. Some might still consider Airtel smartTalk as the best comparing it with Glo Gbam+.

MTN BIZPLUS
Oga are you sure of this information? Cos customer service personnel denied all the above
Mtn bizplus is a prepaid service that provide customers with better pricing which introduces lower cost on-net GSM voice, Data and SMS. MTN bizplus is introduced primarily for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to assist in promoting their business for better expansion.

Mtn bizplus charged 20k/sec equivalent to N12/min on first call minute i.e the first 60 seconds and apply a rate of 11K/sec equivalent to N7/min on subsequent call after the first call and also offering free SMS weekly after recharging which I was enjoying consistently plus free midnight call ranging from 12:30am to 4:30am.

HOW TO MIGRATE TO MTN BIZPLUS

•To migrate dial *460*1# OR

•SMS 460 to 131

Tell us more about the plan on your side
Source: http://kaytrends.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition / Glo Huge Data Bonus / Oppo F1: Phone Selfie Super Hot Early 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.