Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition (3229 Views)

Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * / Camon CX Limited Edition Launch (Photos) / Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by Abdstrakt(m): 7:09am On Jul 15, 2017
Everybody wants to make their smartphone unique in one way or another, either by using cases, skins or all kinds of accessories, but the feeling is totally different when you own a limited edition device.
A couple of manufacturers are aware of this, so they’re launching a limited number of devices in a certain color.

We all knew about the much publicize partnership between Manchester City Football club and Tecno mobile. That partnership birthed a Camon CX Limited Edition Smartphone.

This Smartphone offers much more than just a different color to the stock version. The design is largely unchanged but it features a sky blue metal rear with Manchester City Football club logo at the back. Specs wise the RAM is bumped up to 4GB and a 64GB internal storage which is a massive upgrade on the regular regular​ version.

The device comes in a gift box with a couple branded items packed within. A really cool selfie stick, A sleek looking Bluetooth speaker and water bottle, all branded.

It's common knowledge that the Camon CX is hugely popular so you're bound to see one every other day, but if you are considering getting a high performance camera centric Smartphone, and you really want to stand out from the Crowd, getting the Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition is a no brainer.

Only Slot Limited has the exclusive rights to sell this phone so you're definitely not going to see it anywhere else, and also it's a limited edition device and only 200 units is available for sale in Nigeria.

You don't have to be a fan of Manchester City Football club to get one. It's a peach of a device, you should cop one while it's still available, or is it still available? Who knows.

Here's a video review by YouTuber Knewkeed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dELREDIYRW4

Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by Ennyholar: 7:25am On Jul 15, 2017
That's a very nice device. .the internal memory is just too lit for me.... wish I could trade in my CX for it.

1 Like

Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:55am On Jul 15, 2017
Pls how much does it cost now
Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 15, 2017
This phone make sense die. I wished they can just release more than the 200 pieces they said they would release.

1 Like

Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 15, 2017
This phone is a huge statement from Tecno mehn!
Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 15, 2017
fuckingAyaya:

It's pre-order for now and I hear it's exclusive to slot
Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2017
Iamdemola:

It's pre-order for now and I hear it's exclusive to slot
u hv any idea on the price
Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by Ejadike(m): 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
it's 95k
Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by Ejadike(m): 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
Believe me this phone is great, out of this world. Tecno CX Limited Edition is the real deal.
Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by bravesoul247(m): 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
Make sense. The spec of this phone is so out of this world. Too bad it's just 200 pieces that will be put out for sale in slot.
Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
fuckingAyaya:

5k to pre-order
Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by Behankey(m): 3:54am On Jul 16, 2017
bravesoul247:
Make sense. The spec of this phone is so out of this world. Too bad it's just 200 pieces that will be put out for sale in slot.
I really wish it's more than 200 Pcs. Because I'm kind of sure preorder alone will finish that number.
Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by Behankey(m): 3:56am On Jul 16, 2017
Really cool phone. But why didn't they just increase battery capacity too?
Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by scarycuteface(m): 5:13am On Jul 16, 2017
Ennyholar:
That's a very nice device. .the internal memory is just too lit for me.... wish I could trade in my CX for it.
Just redesign your CX, paint it city blue and add the Manchester city logo to the back and you're good to go grin
Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by Freelancerx: 5:26am On Jul 16, 2017
4GB ram, 64GB ROM? Cool. Different from your normal CX
Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by koskilala: 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
Its truly a stand out
Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by Riyikebaby(f): 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
fuckingAyaya:

1 Like

Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by shiftback: 11:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
Behankey:
Really cool phone. But why didn't they just increase battery capacity too?
tbh 3200 is very adequate. You'd be hard pressed to name 2 flagships from the bigger OEMs with above 3200mAh battery. If no be yeye NEPA 1500mAh sef dey ok.
Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by shiftback: 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
Freelancerx:
4GB ram, 64GB ROM? Cool. Different from your normal CX
I feel like selling my Regular CX and buying this one. but that 95k price tag is too steep for me. I'll just still with my beauty.
Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by lexrichy(m): 11:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
shiftback:

I feel like selling my Regular CX and buying this one. but that 95k price tag is too steep for me. I'll just still with my beauty.
they would have at least upgraded the processor to mediteak heliox20 or x25 for that amount.

1 Like

Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by olaremint(m): 1:00am On Jul 21, 2017
Techno is a No No for me.
Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by Shadedtee: 1:30am On Jul 21, 2017
scarycuteface:
Just redesign your CX, paint it city blue and add the Manchester city logo to the back and you're good to go grin

Lool, you're evil .instead for you to buy one for him as the good Nigerian that you're
Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by Behankey(m): 1:27am On Jul 23, 2017
shiftback:

tbh 3200 is very adequate. You'd be hard pressed to name 2 flagships from the bigger OEMs with above 3200mAh battery. If no be yeye NEPA 1500mAh sef dey ok.
true that. All in all. It's a nice phone.
Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by Freelancerx: 2:05am On Jul 23, 2017
shiftback:

Your CX is still as amazing as it is. You know how many people wan lay hands on the CX too?
Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by scarycuteface(m): 2:53am On Jul 23, 2017
Shadedtee:

Lool, you're evil .instead for you to buy one for him as the good Nigerian that you're
Lol. I want to buy one for myself first. Who doesn't wanna get the limited edition CX?
Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by shiftback: 10:28am On Jul 23, 2017
Freelancerx:
Your CX is still as amazing as it is. You know how many people wan lay hands on the CX too?
I know right. Buy you sef check na. isn't this Limited Edition enticing?
Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by shiftback: 10:30am On Jul 23, 2017
scarycuteface:
Lol. I want to buy one for myself first. Who doesn't wanna get the limited edition CX?
Will just be here saying we want it and the 200 units will just finish in our eyes
Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by shiftback: 11:00am On Jul 23, 2017
Ennyholar:
lol.. apparently I'm not the only one that wants to trade their regular CX for the limited edition CX.
Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by ylamu1(m): 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
I'm ok with my CX I have SD cad so need for wasting my 95k again

Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by Shadedtee: 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
olaremint:

Well, your choice. Tecno is the best brand ever to some of us
Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by Shadedtee: 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
scarycuteface:

No one I'm sure
Re: Stand Out From The Crowd: Why You Should Get The CamonCx Mancity Limited Edition by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 27, 2017
olaremint:
I don't know about Techno, but Tecno is a yes yes for me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix Surf Smart X350 / China’s Silicon Valley: Checkout Amazing Chinese Version Of Top American Apps. / So Guys In The Phone Section...what Do You Think? Is This Accurate, Or Stupid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.