Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

When You Go For Interview And See These Faces - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / When You Go For Interview And See These Faces (5140 Views)

Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Has Anyone Been Contacted By The Nigeria Police Force Force For Interview???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by darlingtito(f): 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
If I go for an interview and see them,i would be the one sayn 'thank you for coming.cos I wud be confused
frankkingston:

squad, they can ask questions like mad dt would frustrate someone....
Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by nextprince: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
KillerBeauty:
What is wrong with their faces
Abeg helep me ask dem.
Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by nextprince: 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
darlingtito:
They are channels presenters..very good and they can tackle anyone with very smart questions and u will start stammering
I see! It is now I gat de gist, but op no try sha. E no even explain anything. Tnx.
Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by frankkingston(m): 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
darlingtito:
If I go for an interview and see them,i would be the one sayn 'thank you for coming.cos I wud be confused

even the edo governorship debate, dey didn't allow dem to ask questions, deh where just smiling... I cant forget our former president wife, when deh interviewed her, it was so awkward, I really felt for her dt day...
Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by Allwility: 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
PEJ will finish this ones.

That awkward when Maupe asks a question and PEJ screams "Weee yuuu keep kwaiet"
Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by igbalodehunter(m): 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
No be ds ones finish dat NSCDC guy my oga at the top.
Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by endzure(m): 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
No be des same set of ppl interview dt NSCDC guy wey im go skata yan dt time rili for CHANNELS TV ?
Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by armadeo(m): 11:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
Zirah:
Channels 'folks'. Don't you all listen to news. Na wa o.

You shouldn't be afraid of anybody.

That been said I am surprised that many don't even know thier faces. If it's omotola now everybody knows her but individuals who give incisive information from thier " Oga at the top" are unknown.

1 Like

Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by Paragon001(m): 7:29am On Sep 13, 2016
Zirah:
Channels 'folks'. Don't you all listen to news. Na wa o.
I just tire....! I'm surprised some people are asking "WHO ARE THEY?".
Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by Paragon001(m): 7:41am On Sep 13, 2016
They were the guys that interviewed dat NSCDC man who said dat famous "MY OGA AT THE TOP" tin na. Lolll... The "baddest" among dem na Maupe. Imagine say Maupe and Bukola Wemimo of TVC interview person.
Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by Macmilla(m): 9:04am On Sep 13, 2016
IgboGoat:
O boy, I wont just withdraw. I will apologize for applying in the first place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Federal Mdas That Will Recruit In 2017 / Contract Job At Bank Vs Staff Job At Media Organization? / Night Job Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.