Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

He Doesnt Know How To Invest This Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / He Doesnt Know How To Invest This Money (1425 Views)

I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k / What Can I Do With This Money Lying Down On My Account / Photo: Who Can Tell The Source Of This Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Doesnt Know How To Invest This Money by Abduletudaye(m): 10:02am On Sep 11, 2016
Good morning NLders.

I have a close friend of mine who has about 350k and doesnt know what to do with it.

He doesnt want to money to remain idle hence the reason why he asked me.

Since i dont know what to tell him, i thought i should ask you guys instead.. smiley

Please epp.. kiss
Re: He Doesnt Know How To Invest This Money by iPrevail(m): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Doesnt Know How To Invest This Money by iPrevail(m): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2016
Importation business na it sure pass. Consider consumables like rice e.t.c

You know December is fast approaching, it might get costlier then and you'll surely make profit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Doesnt Know How To Invest This Money by yeyelaafin: 11:08am On Sep 11, 2016
hope custom won't seize it?or ban has been lifted on rice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Doesnt Know How To Invest This Money by Abduletudaye(m): 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
iPrevail:
Importation business na it sure pass. Consider consumables like rice e.t.c

You know December is fast approaching, it might get costlier then and you'll surely make profit.

Hmmm...will let him know
Re: He Doesnt Know How To Invest This Money by Abduletudaye(m): 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
yeyelaafin:
hope custom won't seize it?or ban has been lifted on rice?

Thats a very valid point raised.

Mean while, i need more ideas.
Re: He Doesnt Know How To Invest This Money by selfmadeOLX(m): 2:31am On Sep 12, 2016
He should flush the money down the toilet grin grin
Just kidding

That's a huge capital if you ask me
Importation is not an option at all.. Trading Naira to Dollar is an error as at this present Nigeria

So he should buy naija to grow the naira grin grin grin abi how dem dey take talk am cheesy

Let me share a little of my success story
I started trading (buying and selling of Nigerian used phones and laptop PC's) in April this year.. Yea I am very good at it and have made over 200k as profit from it till now.. Its not much I know but I am not where I was couple of months ago
I started with 38k from an LG G3 with my Nokia torch light cry now I can confidently buy 3, 4 expensive device's with no hitches and resell cool

BUYING&SELLING IS ALSO BUSINESS

I could make 30k a week and the remaining 3 weeks in the month, I'm busy with other things
If I add upp all the days I went out to buy, sell, waybill, honestly it won't be up to 2 months

Mind you, that's not my main source of income ooo.. Lol.. I do catering services, web and graphics design too - a man have to create multiple streams of income

Nothing is easy.. Its just big plans, perseverance, networking and keep saving to invest when the opportunity comes - this is how the rich gets richer

So you have 350k capital against my 38k capital I started with few months ago.. If I had that, I would have made a million from trading tongue so I change you OP to challenge you friend

My point is he's potentials are in him.. He should find a need (what's lacking around him, his environment, town, state, county) and fill it (be the solution to it)..!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Doesnt Know How To Invest This Money by Abduletudaye(m): 10:54am On Sep 12, 2016
selfmadeOLX:
Just kidding

Importation is not an option at all.. Trading Naira to Dollar is an error as at this present Nigeria

So he should buy naija to grow the naira grin grin grin abi how dem dey take talk am cheesy

I started trading (buying and selling of Nigerian used phones and laptop PC's) in April this year.. Yea I am very good at it and have made over 200k as profit from it till now.. Its not much I know but I am not where I was couple of months ago
I started with 38k from an LG G3 with my Nokia torch light cry now I can confidently buy 3, 4 expensive device's with no hitches and resell cool

I could make 30k a week and the remaining 3 weeks in the month, I'm busy with other things
If I add upp all the days I went out to buy, sell, waybill, honestly it won't be up to 2 months

Mind you, that's not my main source of income ooo.. Lol.. I do catering services, web and graphics design too - a man have to create multiple streams of income

Nothing is easy.. Its just big plans, perseverance, networking and keep saving to invest when the opportunity comes - this is how the rich gets richer

So you have 350k capital against my 38k capital I started with few months ago.. If I had that, I would have made a million from trading tongue so I change you OP to challenge you friend

My point is he's potentials are in him.. He should find a need (what's lacking around him, his environment, town, state, county) and fill it (be the solution to it)..!

Thanks a lot. I will talk to him about this..
Re: He Doesnt Know How To Invest This Money by stagger: 11:28am On Sep 12, 2016
Abduletudaye:

Thanks a lot. I will talk to him about this..

Let him walk into a bank and purchase Treasury bills with the money, collect upfront interest at 18% and leave the money there for 90 days while he does a feasibility study to know what he will do with the money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Doesnt Know How To Invest This Money by Abduletudaye(m): 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
stagger:

Let him walk into a bank and purchase Treasury bills with the money, collect upfront interest at 18% and leave the money there for 90 days while he does a feasibility study to know what he will do with the money.

Ok cool...Tbills...alright..
Re: He Doesnt Know How To Invest This Money by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
Abduletudaye:
Good morning NLders.

I have a close friend of mine who has about 350k and doesnt know what to do with it.

He doesnt want to money to remain idle hence the reason why he asked me.

Since i dont know what to tell him, i thought i should ask you guys instead.. smiley

Please epp.. kiss
if he wants a stable income every month, he should WhatsApp me on 08188417481

Pls Note: this is no SCAM and I will not ask you for a penny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Doesnt Know How To Invest This Money by Abduletudaye(m): 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
Deejacy2:
if he wants a stable income every month, he should WhatsApp me on 08188417481

Pls Note: this is no SCAM and I will not ask you for a penny

Cant you state it here so everyone can benefit too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Doesnt Know How To Invest This Money by fyntek(m): 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
Buying n selling is supa kul to invest on
What I do is dat I import attractive products like zanotti shoes,sneakers,quality watches,teeth whitening pen etc. I get these products at extreme large amount making all product very cheap n I sell to retaillers at extremely low price.u can contact me for more info n pix of all products.
Mind u #/$ exchange rate does not affect me because I av my way of paying my suppliers abroad. Believe me my products are always d cheapest anyone can find.
Call/whatsapp07065843658

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Doesnt Know How To Invest This Money by Abduletudaye(m): 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
fyntek:
Buying n selling is supa kul to invest on
What I do is dat I import attractive products like zanotti shoes,sneakers,quality watches,teeth whitening pen etc. I get these products at extreme large amount making all product very cheap n I sell to retaillers at extremely low price.u can contact me for more info n pix of all products.
Mind u #/$ exchange rate does not affect me because I av my way of paying my suppliers abroad. Believe me my products are always d cheapest anyone can find.
Call/whatsapp07065843658

What if he ventures into buying cheap android phones?

You there would surely be someone to buy..

What do you think?
Re: He Doesnt Know How To Invest This Money by fyntek(m): 11:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
There are always buyers to any good product asfar as u are not selling abv d average price

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Doesnt Know How To Invest This Money by Abduletudaye(m): 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
selfmadeOLX:
Just kidding

Brother, can i please have your contact?

Brother, if that was you that tried to give me your details, please mail me coz the spam bot is at work.

W.ovurevu@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

All Naira Debit Card Has Been Suspended From Operations World-wide / Fish Processing And Packaging Training / Automatic Backlink Generator-1000000+ Backlinks Wiki Edu Gov +MONEY MAKING EBOOK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.