Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

What Do You Think BIBLICAL MEDITATION Means? How Is It DONE? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Think BIBLICAL MEDITATION Means? How Is It DONE? (1707 Views)

Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs / Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means / "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think BIBLICAL MEDITATION Means? How Is It DONE? by oaroloye(m): 10:03am On Sep 11, 2016
SHALOM!

Here are the MAIN Scriptures on MEDITATION.

. JOSHUA 1:8.

8. This Book of the Law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way Prosperous, and then thou shalt have Good Success."

. PSALM 1:1-6.

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the Counsel of the Ungodly, nor standeth in the Way of Sinners, nor sitteth in the Seat of the Scornful.
2. But his delight is in The Law of The LORD; and in His Law doth he meditate day and night.
3. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
4. The Ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
5.Therefore the Ungodly shall not stand in The Judgment, nor sinners in the Congregation of the Righteous.
6. For The LORD knoweth the Way of the Righteous: but the Way of the Ungodly shall perish.

. PSALM 119:97-105.

97. [MEM.] O how love I Thy Law! it is my Meditation all the day.
98. Thou through Thy Commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me.
99. I have more Understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my Meditation.
100. I understand more than the Ancients, because I keep Thy Precepts.
101. I have refrained my feet from every Evil Way, that I might keep Thy Word.
102. I have not departed from Thy Judgments: for Thou hast Taught me.
103. How sweet are Thy Words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
104. Through Thy Precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.
105. [NUN.] Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

IT HAS, HOWEVER, BEEN MY UNHAPPY FINDING THAT NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO DO THIS- NOR CARES TO LEARN HOW TO MEDITATE PROPERLY.
Re: What Do You Think BIBLICAL MEDITATION Means? How Is It DONE? by contra(m): 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
I am thinking you've not finished writing this piece. Could you please continue.

thank you.
Re: What Do You Think BIBLICAL MEDITATION Means? How Is It DONE? by oaroloye(m): 11:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
SHALOM!

contra:
I am thinking you've not finished writing this piece. Could you please continue.

thank you.

Since nobody had anything more to say- unwilling to help others, or themselves- I stopped wasting my time.
Re: What Do You Think BIBLICAL MEDITATION Means? How Is It DONE? by mayorall(m): 1:46am On Sep 19, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Since nobody had anything more to say- unwilling to help others, or themselves- I stopped wasting my time.

Kindly continue. I have been thought countless of times and still haven't been able to for 5 minutes. Always thinking something else during the process.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think BIBLICAL MEDITATION Means? How Is It DONE? by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 19, 2016
This man and your esoteric bibliology. Your methods have occult influences. No thanks we will pass.
Re: What Do You Think BIBLICAL MEDITATION Means? How Is It DONE? by oaroloye(m): 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
SHALOM!

TheSixthSense:
This man and your esoteric bibliology. Your methods have occult influences. No thanks we will pass.

Who Commanded MEDITATION ON THE LAW OF GOD- was it GOD, or was it MAN?

We do know that neither THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH nor FREEMASONRY want the Development of PROTESTANT Christianity in general, and FULL GOSPEL PENTECOSTALISM in general.

Which one do YOU represent and work for?

How much does it PAY- RENTING out your SOUL?

YAHSHUA was accused of OCCULTISM.

He replied that if he was using SATANIC Powers, that means that he had TOTALLY KICKED HIS BUTT, rendered him HELPLESS, and TAKEN his Powers FROM him, TO USE AGAINST HIS INTERESTS.

YAHSHUA made the POINT that SATAN can NEVER fight against his own Kingdom.

Then he warned that BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST can NEVER be forgiven.

So, I ask AGAIN: WHOM DO YOU WORK FOR?

Isn't it the Enemies of our Country, who have ALWAYS wanted us BLIND, DEAF, and HELPLESS SLAVES to their Agendas?
Re: What Do You Think BIBLICAL MEDITATION Means? How Is It DONE? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

1 Who Commanded MEDITATION ON THE LAW OF GOD- was it GOD, or was it MAN?
2 We do know that neither THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH nor FREEMASONRY want the Development of PROTESTANT Christianity in general, and FULL GOSPEL PENTECOSTALISM in general.
3 Which one do YOU represent and work for?
4 How much does it PAY- RENTING out your SOUL?
[b]5[/b]YAHSHUA was accused of OCCULTISM.

He replied that if he was using SATANIC Powers, that means that he had TOTALLY KICKED HIS BUTT, rendered him HELPLESS, and TAKEN his Powers FROM him, TO USE AGAINST HIS INTERESTS.

YAHSHUA made the POINT that SATAN can NEVER fight against his own Kingdom.

[b]6[/b]Then he warned that BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST can NEVER be forgiven.

[b]7[/b]So, I ask AGAIN: WHOM DO YOU WORK FOR?

Isn't it the Enemies of our Country, who have ALWAYS wanted us BLIND, DEAF, and HELPLESS SLAVES to their Agendas?
Sir, I have learnt not to take you seriously not because I want to discredit in anyway your vast knowledge of the metaphysical but because I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE EITHER BEEN MISLED BY YOUR CURIOSITY OR YOU INTENTIONALLY TRY TO MISLEAD PEOPLE INTO YOUR WARPED IDEOLOGY. I make a strong case for the latter. EITHER WAY YOU ARE GAMBLING WITH YOUR SOUL. Now, to the points I highlighted.

1. I have told you once before that you always use the bible to suit 'your' selfish purposes. Joshua 1:8 talks about meditation of God's law but instead of reading literally you attach esoteric meanings to these.
2. How do you know that? I don't know about that. Last I checked the catholic church are in the front of ecumenism
3. I do not work for anybody. I am a son of the Living God by His Spirit.
4. Absolutely free. The gift of salvation granted me by the LORD by Grace.
5. By the Pharisees? or did you find that in another extra-biblical or apocryphal books?
6. You have blasphemed countless times going by your comments on NL. But accept Jesus, He will wash you clean because He knows it is not you doing the blaspheming.
7. Again, I live for the LORD, born of the Spirit of God.

Last note, I doubt you don't know what you are doing and what your true intentions are but if you are not aware that you do the works of belzebub, then you really need to REPENT, and call upon the Lord to be saved. You say you are born again but by what or whom, if I may ask? You deny Scripture but you claim Jesus but also deny His birth. You are into scientology and all sorts. You seem to be a fan of Jesus Christ but don't know Him. You also like Kenneth Copeland and recommend his books trying to deceive people like you don't know he is a mason and a heretic.

Please, I keep it simple like any true christian would. I believe in Jesus Christ (Birth, Death, Resurrection and Ascension), pray and read my bible.

So, take your 'false gospel' to those who are uncertain about their faith and don't know the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Re: What Do You Think BIBLICAL MEDITATION Means? How Is It DONE? by contra(m): 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
Sir, the below is taken from one of your posts and i believe summarises the essence of this topic. correct?

"The Scripture in general, and The Law in particular, must be read aloud, in toto (that is NOT another ORIGEN joke!) with NO attempt to MEMORIZE, EVALUATE, nor UNDERSTAND It.

Then, that task finished, some short selection is repeated audibly, hundreds into thousands of times per day- until it is throughly assimilated, and a state of TOTAL UNDERSTANDING is ACHIEVED.

This may take DAYS, WEEKS, or MONTHS.

With EVERY repetition, you learn something NEW- but may not NOTICE, until several more repetitions along."

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think BIBLICAL MEDITATION Means? How Is It DONE? by oaroloye(m): 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
contra:
Sir, the below is taken from one of your posts and i believe summarises the essence of this topic. correct?

"The Scripture in general, and The Law in particular, must be read aloud, in toto (that is NOT another ORIGEN joke!) with NO attempt to MEMORIZE, EVALUATE, nor UNDERSTAND It.

Then, that task finished, some short selection is repeated audibly, hundreds into thousands of times per day- until it is throughly assimilated, and a state of TOTAL UNDERSTANDING is ACHIEVED.

This may take DAYS, WEEKS, or MONTHS.

With EVERY repetition, you learn something NEW- but may not NOTICE, until several more repetitions along."

HOW HAS THAT WORKED OUT FOR YOU, THUS FAR?
Re: What Do You Think BIBLICAL MEDITATION Means? How Is It DONE? by Ranchhoddas: 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
oaroloye:

Have you achieved ''total recall''?

What other talents have you unlocked?
Re: What Do You Think BIBLICAL MEDITATION Means? How Is It DONE? by oaroloye(m): 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
SHALOM!

Ranchhoddas:
Have you achieved ''total recall''?

What other talents have you unlocked?

I never said that I had "unlocked Talents."

Whereas I experienced TOTAL RECALL of the whole Bible, I never developed Total Recall of my whole life, nor attempted to,

I have had ESP and TELEKINETIC experiences before, but have refrained from dabbling in them, until I can afford to do them full time.

PENTECOSTALS FANCY they can use the 3rd through 5th Talents any way they want- and so become totally-messed-up!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think BIBLICAL MEDITATION Means? How Is It DONE? by Ranchhoddas: 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

I never said that I had "unlocked Talents."

Whereas I experienced TOTAL RECALL of the whole Bible, I never developed Total Recall of my whole life, nor attempted to,

I have had ESP and TELEKINETIC experiences before, but have refrained from dabbling in them, until I can afford to do them full time.

PENTECOSTALS FANCY they can use the 3rd through 5th Talents any way they want- and so become totally-messed-up!
What do you mean by ''I experienced TOTAL RECALL of the whole Bible''?

Have you lost the ability to totally recall the Bible''?

If you at this stage are still finding it difficult to access these abilities ''full time'', why do you think anyone would, or should?
Re: What Do You Think BIBLICAL MEDITATION Means? How Is It DONE? by oaroloye(m): 8:32am On Mar 27, 2017
SHALOM!

Ranchhoddas:
What do you mean by ''I experienced TOTAL RECALL of the whole Bible''?

I remembered every part of The Bible- even parts I did not remember reading.

Have you lost the ability to totally recall the Bible''?

Yes.

If you at this stage are still finding it difficult to access these abilities ''full time'',

I have no difficulty accessing Holy Ghost Abilities full time whatsoever.

My only difficulty is in NOT accessing them.

[quote] why do you think anyone would, or should?/quote]

A serious person is concerned with what GOD things, not what PEOPLE think.

If I operated at Optimum Level, that would be a World-Ending Event.

The CIA, for instance, could NUKE CITIES, if they thought that there was a chance of killing ME.

I should not be welcome in any country of the World.

People will rejoice to see Judgment coming on their perceived Enemies and Despised Ones- until they realize that It will affect THEM too!

People would go from NOVICE to PROPHET in MINUTES- there would be no stopping it.

The Last Resort of the Oyinbo, finding their Way of Life can no longer survive- NOT THEIR LIVES, NOTE, but HOW they must live them- is to KILL THEMSELVES, and EVERYONE ELSE WITH THEM. (That's called "BETTER DEAD, THAN RED!" )

I don't want to be solely responsible for anything like THAT!

If there were, say, a few million HOLY Brethren to ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY, we could stop the more serious abuses before they got underway. But if all the Power to do THAT were concentrated in ONE MAN'S HANDS- what do you THINK would happen?
Re: What Do You Think BIBLICAL MEDITATION Means? How Is It DONE? by contra(m): 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
oaroloye:

Not well sir, I need to be in touch for guidance. my phone went bad, I will contact you soon.
Re: What Do You Think BIBLICAL MEDITATION Means? How Is It DONE? by oaroloye(m): 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
contra:

Not well sir, I need to be in touch for guidance. my phone went bad, I will contact you soon.

If you actually did it, you must have gotten some result.

Which is better than no rrsult at all.

What could the problem be- over-expectation?
Re: What Do You Think BIBLICAL MEDITATION Means? How Is It DONE? by contra(m): 9:39am On Apr 20, 2017
oaroloye:

If you actually did it, you must have gotten some result.

Which is better than no rrsult at all.

What could the problem be- over-expectation?

I don't doubt the results. I have been lazy. I think I need close supervision.
Re: What Do You Think BIBLICAL MEDITATION Means? How Is It DONE? by oaroloye(m): 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
SHALOM!

contra:

I don't doubt the results. I have been lazy. I think I need close supervision.

IT IS SAD HOW PEOPLE CAN BE CALLED TO FREEDOM, BUT INSIST ON SLAVERY.

You are not doing this just for yourself, but also for the benefit of others whom you will be used of GOD to minister to.

YOU ARE NOT SAVED.

Whatever you think you have can be stripped away at Judgment. Ignorance of those facts is the basis of your CHOOSING DEATH over LIFE.
Re: What Do You Think BIBLICAL MEDITATION Means? How Is It DONE? by analice107: 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
My dear i have been observing this person. He does Astral projections and talks about lucid dreams, yet he is a Christian'.
Re: What Do You Think BIBLICAL MEDITATION Means? How Is It DONE? by In4matic: 10:09am On Apr 21, 2017
LOL @ OP... So the CIA would nuke cities to kill you if they thought they could
When it took just 3 nails to kill the one you profess to be your messiah!

Please stop smoking weed. Or if you must, in the cool evenings only. smiley smiley
Re: What Do You Think BIBLICAL MEDITATION Means? How Is It DONE? by oaroloye(m): 10:21am On Apr 21, 2017
SHALOM!

analice107:

My dear i have been observing this person.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?

analice107:

My dear i have been observing this person.

Is THAT what you think we were Commanded to do?

. MATTHEW 18:15-17.

15. "Moreover if thy Brother shall trespass against thee,
go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone:
if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy Brother.
16. "But if he will not hear thee,
then take with thee one or two more,
that in the mouth of two or three witnesses
every word may be established.
17. "And if he shall neglect to hear them,
tell it unto the Church:
but if he neglect to hear the Church,
let him be unto thee as an Heathen man and a publican."

IF THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH WHAT I SAY, IT IS YOUR DUTY TO TELL ME SO.

IF I AM DOING THE WORK OF GOD, IT IS YOUR DUTY TO HELP ME.

He does Astral projections...

IT IS NOT YOUR DUTY TO SPREAD LIES ABOUT ME.

. EXODUS 23:1-9.

"THOU shalt not raise a false report:
put not thine hand with the Wicked
to be an Unrighteous Witness.
2. "Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do Evil;
neither shalt thou speak in a cause
to decline after many to wrest Judgment:
3. "Neither shalt thou countenance
a poor man in his cause.
4. "If thou meet thine enemy's
ox or his ass going astray,
thou shalt surely bring it back to him again.
5. "If thou see the ass of him that hateth thee
lying under his burden,
and wouldest forbear to help him,
thou shalt surely help with him.
6. "Thou shalt not wrest the Judgment
of thy Poor in his cause
7. "Keep thee far from a false matter;
and the Innocent and Righteous slay thou not:
for I will not justify the Wicked.
8. "And thou shalt take no Gift:
for the gift blindeth the Wise,
and perverteth the words of the Righteous.
9. "Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger:
for ye know the heart of a stranger,
seeing ye were strangers in the Land of Egypt."

I NEVER SAID THAT I DID, OR HAVE EVER DONE ASTRAL PROJECTION, SO WHERE DID YOU GET SUCH INFORMATION?

You just made it up, didn't you?

...and talks about lucid dreams, yet he is a Christian'

Yes, I talk about LUCID DREAMS- are you trying to tell people that Christians cannot talk about "LUCID DREAMING?"

. DEUTERONOMY 6:4-9.

4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy Might.
6. And These Words,
Which I Command thee this Day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach them
diligently unto thy Children,
and shalt talk of them
when thou sittest in thine house,
and when thou walkest by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE USE OF THE WHOLE HEART, THE WHOLE SOUL, AND THE WHOLE MIND IN THE SERVICE OF GOD?

Evidently, NO. There are many Churches like that, which the OYINBOS CREATED SPECIALLY TO SUBJUGATE THE WORLD TO THEIR EMPIRE AGENDAS.

HOLY GHOST POWER does not figure into their equations. It is disastrous to them, for THE REAL GOD to manifest to any of their members.

KENNETH E. HAGIN was EXPELLED from the BAPTIST CHURCH, when he received his 'BAPTISM OF THE HOLY GHOST.

He told of a "FULL GOSPEL" Church, one of whose Pastors saw an Angel. (He does not say who this was, but I am certain that it was ROLAND S. BUCK of the ASSEMBLY OF GOD Church, in Boise, Idaho.) Kenneth Hagin said that THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS MET to discuss EXPELLING THIS PASTOR for SEEING AN ANGEL.

You see that Churches are controlled by people who DO NOT WANT the public nor their members to KNOW THE TRUTH.

Isn't that who you work for?

. MATTHEW 22:2-14.

2. "The Kingdom of Heaven is like unto a certain king,
which made a marriage for his son,
3. "And sent forth his servants to call them
that were bidden to the wedding:
and they would not come.
4 Again, he sent forth other servants, saying,

'TELL THEM WHICH ARE BIDDEN,

"BEHOLD, I HAVE PREPARED MY DINNER:
MY OXEN AND MY FATLINGS ARE KILLED,
AND ALL THINGS ARE READY:
COME UNTO THE MARRIAGE." '

5. "But they made light of it, and went their ways,
one to his farm, another to his merchandise:
6. "And the remnant took his servants,
and entreated them spitefully, and slew them.
7. "But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth:
and he sent forth his armies,
and destroyed those murderers,
and burned up their city.
8. "Then saith he to his servants,

'THE WEDDING IS READY,
BUT THEY WHICH WERE BIDDEN
WERE NOT WORTHY.
9. 'GO YE THEREFORE
INTO THE HIGHWAYS,
AND AS MANY AS YE SHALL FIND,
BID TO THE MARRIAGE.'

10. "So those servants went out into the highways,
and gathered together all as many as they found,
both Bad and Good:
and the wedding was furnished with guests.
11. "And when the king came in to see the guests,
he saw there a man
which had not on a wedding garment:
12. "And he saith unto him,
'Friend, how camest thou in hither
not having a wedding garment?'
And he was speechless.
13. "Then said the king to the servants,
'Bind him hand and foot, and take him away,
and cast him into Outer Darkness,
there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

14. 'FOR MANY ARE CALLED,
BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN.' "

IT IS A DISGRACE for a "CHRISTIAN" to be HANGING BACK when Brethren need help!

There can be no Revival, if enough Christians do not pitch in, and help where they can.
Re: What Do You Think BIBLICAL MEDITATION Means? How Is It DONE? by contra(m): 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

IT IS SAD HOW PEOPLE CAN BE CALLED TO FREEDOM, BUT INSIST ON SLAVERY.

You are not doing this just for yourself, but also for the benefit of others whom you will be used of GOD to minister to.

YOU ARE NOT SAVED.

Whatever you think you have can be stripped away at Judgment. Ignorance of those facts is the basis of your CHOOSING DEATH over LIFE.

You are right sir.
Re: What Do You Think BIBLICAL MEDITATION Means? How Is It DONE? by oaroloye(m): 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
SHALOM!

contra:

You are right sir.

SO, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

You know what you have to do, just do it.

No one has to hold your hand.

No one should hold your hand.
Re: What Do You Think BIBLICAL MEDITATION Means? How Is It DONE? by oaroloye(m): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
SHALOM!

Sir, I have learnt not to take you seriously not because I want to discredit in anyway your vast knowledge of the metaphysical but because I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE EITHER BEEN MISLED BY YOUR CURIOSITY OR YOU INTENTIONALLY TRY TO MISLEAD PEOPLE INTO YOUR WARPED IDEOLOGY.

. JOHN 8:30-32.

30. As he spake these Words,
many believed on him.
31. Then said Jesus to those Jews
which believed on him,
"If ye continue in my Word,
(then) are ye my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall know The Truth,
and The Truth shall make you Free."

Everything I know about the Spiritual, I learned through CONTINUING IN THE WORDS OF YAHSHUA- which include:

1. BEARING WITNESS TO THE TRUTH.

2. DISCERNING BETWEEN RIGHT AND WRONG.

3. JUDGING RIGHTEOUSLY.

4. LOVING GOD, YAHSHUA, MY NEIGHBOURS, AND MY ENEMIES.

5. REJOICING AT THE SLANDER OF THE WICKED.

6. FORGIVING ENEMIES.

7. BINDING DEVILS, AND SPOILING THEIR STUFF.

8. HELPING THE NEEDY SPURITUALLY, MENTALLY, AND MATERIALLY.

I make a strong case for the latter. EITHER WAY YOU ARE GAMBLING WITH YOUR SOUL. Now, to the points I highlighted.

The only weapon The Devil has is DOUBT.

By pretending that there is uncertainty in THE NARROW WAY THAT LEADS TO LIFE is how he can create alternative paths that branch off and lead to destruction.

1. I have told you once before that you always use the bible to suit 'your' selfish purposes. Joshua 1:8 talks about meditation of God's law but instead of reading literally you attach esoteric meanings to these.

. JOSHUA 1:8.

8. This Book of The Law
shall not depart
out of thy mouth;
but thou shalt
meditate therein
day and night,
that thou mayest
observe to do
according to all
that is written therein:
for then thou shalt
make thy way Prosperous,
and then thou shalt
have Good Success."

IF YOU LOVED GOD, AND SERVED GOD, YOU WOULD HAVE NO TROUBLE IN DISPLAYING THE SCRIPTURES YOU SO GLIBLY DISMISS, AS IF NO ONE CAN KNOW MORE THAN YOURSELF ABOUT THEM.

THE LAW OF GOD BY MOSES is 613 Commandments.

That is 613 things that God certainly agrees with.
. AMOS 3:3.

3. "Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?”

THEREFORE, TILL HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS, GOD IS ALWAYS GOING TO AGREE WITH WHOSOEVER AGREES WITH HIS COMMANDMENTS, DOES THEM, AND TEACHES THEM. There is no wherewithal for anyone to teach that The Commandments of God have been done away with, or that God would be DISPLEASED with anyone for BELIEVING IN, DOING, OR TEACHING His Commandments.

. 2nd CHRONICLES 16:9.

9. "For The Eyes of The LORD
run to and fro
throughout the whole Earth,
to show Himself strong
on behalf of those whose heart
is perfect toward Him.
Herein thou hast done foolishly:
therefore from henceforth
thou shalt have wars.”

. ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD
while He may be found,
call ye upon Him while he is near:
7. Let the Wicked forsake his Way,
and the Unrighteous man his Thoughts:
and let him return unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy upon him;
and to our God,
for He will abundantly pardon.

8. "For My Thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways My Ways," saith The LORD.
9. "For as the Heavens are higher
than the Earth,
so are My Ways
higher than your ways,
and My Thoughts than your thoughts.
10. "For as the rain cometh down,
and the snow from Heaven,
and returneth not thither,
but watereth the Earth,
and maketh it bring forth and bud,
that it may give seed to the sower,
and bread to the eater:
11. "So shall My Word be
that goeth forth out of My Mouth:
It shall not return unto Me void,
but It shall accomplish that
which I please,
and It shall prosper
in the thing whereto I sent It."

THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD ARE HIS WILL IN HEAVEN, AND WHEN THEY ARE OBEYED ON THE EARTH, GOD'S ATTENTION IS DRAWN TO THAT LOCATION, TO MANIFEST HIMSELF STRONGLY TO WHOEVER IS IMPLEMENTING HIS LAW.

Or how can "meditating" on a "law" make a person "prosperous" and "successful?"

What was the effect on JOSHUA, the original recipient of the Commandment on MEDITATION?

He became INVINCIBLE, did he not?

Why? Was it because he was a brutal fighter?

We are supposed to believe that it was not by his own might, that he conquered Canaan, but because GOD WAS WITH HIM.

WHY was God with Joshua?

well, clearly God WANTED him to clean up Canaan, yes- but WHAT IF HE COULDN'T HAVE GUIDED AND PROTECTED JOSHUA, if he HADN'T MEDITATED IN THE LAW OF GOD DAY AND NIGHT?

YOU do NOT meditate in The Law of God day and night, that is why you are such a sinful dunce.

. EXODUS 20:16.

16. "Thou shalt not bear False Witness
against thy Neighbour. "

THAT IS WHY THAT COMMANDMENT MEANS NOTHING TO YOU, AND YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM ISSUING FALSE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST ME AND AGAINST OTHERS.

. JOSHUA 1:5-9.

5. "There shall not any man
be able to stand before thee
all the days of thy life:
as I was with Moses,
so I will be with thee:
I will not fail thee,
nor forsake thee.
6. "Be strong
and of a good courage:
for unto this people
shalt thou divide
for an inheritance the land,
which I sware unto their fathers
to give them.
7. "Only be thou strong
and very courageous,
that thou mayest observe to do
according to all The Law,
Which Moses My Servant Commanded thee:
turn not from it to the right hand or to the left,
that thou mayest Prosper
whithersoever thou goest.
8. "This Book of The Law
shall not depart out of thy mouth;
but thou shalt meditate therein day and night,
that thou mayest observe to do
according to all that is written therein:
for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous,
and then thou shalt have Good Success.
9. "Have not I Commanded thee?
Be strong and of a Good Courage;
be not afraid,
neither be thou dismayed:
for The LORD thy God is with thee
whithersoever thou goest."

MEDITATION IN THE LAW OF GOD BY MOSES MADE JOSHUA INVINCIBLE: NO MAN COULD STAND BEFORE HIM, ALL THE DAYS OF HIS LIFE.

Are YOU strong?

Are YOU courageous?

Can Minions of Darkness withstand YOU?

Those lazy Hypocrites who sit idly by, looking at my posts, feeding from my hand for free, then, wadfling back to their masters, who exploited them, and left them starving, YOU CAN ALL SEE who has the STRENGTH, and who has the COURAGE, and who THE FALSE CHRISTIAN UNDERCOVER SHILLS CANNOT WITHSTAND!

I am HOLDING THE DOOR.

YAHSHUA SAID that he is coming for HIS FOUR-TALENT, AND TEN-TALENT SERVANTS ONLY- when he has THOSE, he will SHUT THE DOOR, and it will be TOO LATE for those LEFT BEHIND!

The TIME to attain FOUR-THROUGH-TEN TALENTS is RIGHT NOW!

Don't wait for some HYPOCRITE to tell you what to do!

The Lord wants you to KNOW that!

2. How do you know that? I don't know about that. Last I checked the catholic church are in the front of ecumenism

THAT IS A FOOLISH QUESTION.

To say that you do not know that THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH is against THE GOSPEL OF YAHSHUA, and has MURDERED people for trying to find The TRUE Gospel proves that YOU ARE THEIR UNDERCOVER AGENT.

Every true PROTESTANT CHRISTIAN knows that ECUMENISM is the UNION WITH THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH, which is MYSTERY BABYLON, the MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

THE POPE HAS CONDEMNED those who interpret The Bible by themselves, as I have done, and you condemn me for interpreting The Bible for myself, therefore, you are working for the Pope, who does not believe The Bible to be literally-true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L1agFt8tO4

3. I do not work for anybody.

I have already proven that you protect ROMAN CATHOLIC and FREEMASONRY interests, by exploiting pretending not to know that they are both against THE TRUE GOSPEL Yahshua preached.

I am a son of the Living God by His Spirit.

How do you know that?

You violate The Commandment of God by Yahshua, NOT TO EXALT YOURSELF TO THE HIGHEST SEAT!

. LUKE 14:7-11.

7. And he put forth a Parable
to those which were bidden,
when he marked how
they chose out the Chief Rooms;
saying unto them,
8. "When thou art bidden
of any man to a wedding,
sit not down in the Highest Room;
lest a more honourable man than thou
be bidden of him;
9. "And he that bade thee and him
come and say to thee,

'GIVE THIS MAN PLACE;'

and thou begin with shame
to take the Lowest Room.
10. "But when thou art bidden,
go and sit down
in the Lowest Room;
that when he
that bade thee cometh,
he may say unto thee,

'FRIEND, GO UP HIGHER:'

then shalt thou have worship
in the presence of them
that sit at meat with thee.
11. "For whosoever exalteth himself
shall be abased;
and he that humbleth himself
shall be exalted."

WHAT IS WRONG WITH CALLING YOURSELF A MERE SERVANT OF GOD?

Well, your PRIDE would not allow that.

You NEED the World to KNOW all about your INFLATED SENSE OF SELF!

4. Absolutely free. The gift of salvation granted me by the LORD by Grace.

There is NO SUCH THING AS "SALVATION BY GRACE."

YAHSHUA SAID that it is by WORKS that SALVATION or DAMNATION is determined.

That it will only be at HIS JUDGMENT that some Christians will FIND OUT that THEY are NOT SAVED.

THE LORD NEVER MENTIONS THE TERM "GRACE," NOR SAYS ANYTHING THAT CAN BE INTERPRETED AS "GRACE."

. GALATIANS 5:1-4.

STAND fast therefore in the Liberty
wherewith Christ hath made us free,
and be not entangled again
with the Yoke of Bondage.
2. Behold, I Paul say unto you,

"THAT IF YE BE CIRCUMCISED,
CHRIST SHALL PROFIT YOU NOTHING."

3. For I testify again to every man that is circumcised,

"THAT HE IS A DEBTOR
TO DO THE WHOLE LAW."

4. Christ is become of no effect unto you,
whosoever of you are Justified by the Law;
ye are Fallen from Grace.

It is an INVENTION by PAUL, who was introducing THE LEAVEN OF THE PHARISEES Yahshua warned his Disciples about.

PAUL SAID that KEEPING GOD'S COMMANDMENTS does not make one a Righteous person.

That is EXACTLY what HIS PHARISEE MASTERS said about YAHSHUA- that all THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD he was fulfilling did NOT make him a Righteous person.

.. EXODUS 23:8.

for the Gift blindeth the Wise,
and perverteth the Words
of The Righteous."

SALVATION IS NOT A GIFT.

ETERNAL LIFE IS NOT A GIFT.

Please use your commonsense, and look at your PREDECESSORS in YOUR SYSTEM.

MILLIONS of them, even, believed that by FORSAKING YAHSHUA, and FOLLOWING PAUL they would obtain ETERNAL LIFE.

Didn't they all DIE?

Are they not all DYING?

. JOHN 8:51-53.[b]

51. "Verily, verily, I say unto you,

[b]'IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER SEE DEATH.' "

52. Then said the Jews unto him,
"Now we know
that thou hast a devil.
Abraham is dead,
and the Prophets;
and thou sayest,

'IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER TASTE OF DEATH.'

53. "Art thou greater
than our father Abraham,
which is dead?
and the Prophets are dead:
whom makest thou thyself?"

ETERNAL LIFE IS AVAILABLE, BUT NOT BY MERELY BELIEVING AND TALKING: CHRISTIANS HAVE TO ACTUALLY PHYSICALLY DO WHAT YAHSHUA SAID, TO BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN DEATH.

This has NEVER happened in Christianity, yet (MARTIN DE TORRES?)

5. By the Pharisees? or did you find that in another extra-biblical or apocryphal books?

What are you babbling about again?

It isn't clear. The quotation mechanism excluded whatever you were reacting to.

Since you were too lazy to label my last quotation "5," I assume that you mean THIS:

oaroloye: So, I ask AGAIN: WHOM DO YOU WORK FOR?

(You need to learn to talk in COMPLETE SENTENCES, for the benefit of YOUR NEIGHBOURS, who were not present from the beginning.)

THE ENEMIES OF YOUR COUNTRY (whatever that is,) are THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH and FREEMASONRY, and all the NON-FULL GOSPEL CHURCHES, and the FALSE FULL GOSPEL Churches.

They do NOT want Christians to learn how to access the FULL SPECTRUM OF HOLY GHOST FUNCTIONS.

People come into The Full Gospel Movement with random Spiritual Energy levels.

Therefore some are able to access Spiritual Powers, while others are not. Ever.

Since the Gentiles were ignorant of the mechanism involved, PAUL was able to tell the CORINTHIAN CHURCH that IT WAS ALL RANDOM- some people would get BREAD, while others would get STONES!

Anybody who knew Yahshua's actual Teachings would know that that was a LIE: but they had no way of knowing that.
Re: What Do You Think BIBLICAL MEDITATION Means? How Is It DONE? by analice107: 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Is THAT what you think we were Commanded to do?

. MATTHEW 18:15-17.

15. "Moreover if thy Brother shall trespass against thee,
go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone:
if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy Brother.
that in the mouth of two or three witnesses
every word may be established.
tell it unto the Church:
let him be unto thee as an Heathen man and a publican."

IF THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH WHAT I SAY, IT IS YOUR DUTY TO TELL ME SO.

IF I AM DOING THE WORK OF GOD, IT IS YOUR DUTY TO HELP ME.

IT IS NOT YOUR DUTY TO SPREAD LIES ABOUT ME.

"THOU shalt not raise a false report:
put not thine hand with the Wicked
2. "Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do Evil;
neither shalt thou speak in a cause
to decline after many to wrest Judgment:
a poor man in his cause.
4. "If thou meet thine enemy's
ox or his ass going astray,
thou shalt surely bring it back to him again.
5. "If thou see the ass of him that hateth thee
lying under his burden,
6. "Thou shalt not wrest the Judgment
of thy Poor in his cause
and the Innocent and Righteous slay thou not:
for I will not justify the Wicked.
for the gift blindeth the Wise,
and perverteth the words of the Righteous.
9. "Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger:
for ye know the heart of a stranger,
seeing ye were strangers in the Land of Egypt."

I NEVER SAID THAT I DID, OR HAVE EVER DONE ASTRAL PROJECTION, SO WHERE DID YOU GET SUCH INFORMATION?

You just made it up, didn't you?

Yes, I talk about LUCID DREAMS- are you trying to tell people that Christians cannot talk about "LUCID DREAMING?"

. DEUTERONOMY 6:4-9.

4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy Might.
6. And These Words,
Which I Command thee this Day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach them
diligently unto thy Children,
and shalt talk of them
when thou sittest in thine house,
and when thou walkest by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE USE OF THE WHOLE HEART, THE WHOLE SOUL, AND THE WHOLE MIND IN THE SERVICE OF GOD?

Evidently, NO. There are many Churches like that, which the OYINBOS CREATED SPECIALLY TO SUBJUGATE THE WORLD TO THEIR EMPIRE AGENDAS.

HOLY GHOST POWER does not figure into their equations. It is disastrous to them, for THE REAL GOD to manifest to any of their members.

KENNETH E. HAGIN was EXPELLED from the BAPTIST CHURCH, when he received his 'BAPTISM OF THE HOLY GHOST.

He told of a "FULL GOSPEL" Church, one of whose Pastors saw an Angel. (He does not say who this was, but I am certain that it was ROLAND S. BUCK of the ASSEMBLY OF GOD Church, in Boise, Idaho.) Kenneth Hagin said that THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS MET to discuss EXPELLING THIS PASTOR for SEEING AN ANGEL.

You see that Churches are controlled by people who DO NOT WANT the public nor their members to KNOW THE TRUTH.

Isn't that who you work for?

. MATTHEW 22:2-14.

2. "The Kingdom of Heaven is like unto a certain king,
which made a marriage for his son,
3. "And sent forth his servants to call them
that were bidden to the wedding:
and they would not come.
4 Again, he sent forth other servants, saying,

'TELL THEM WHICH ARE BIDDEN,

"BEHOLD, I HAVE PREPARED MY DINNER:
MY OXEN AND MY FATLINGS ARE KILLED,
AND ALL THINGS ARE READY:
COME UNTO THE MARRIAGE." '

5. "But they made light of it, and went their ways,
one to his farm, another to his merchandise:
6. "And the remnant took his servants,
and entreated them spitefully, and slew them.
7. "But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth:
and he sent forth his armies,
and destroyed those murderers,
and burned up their city.
8. "Then saith he to his servants,

'THE WEDDING IS READY,
BUT THEY WHICH WERE BIDDEN
WERE NOT WORTHY.
9. 'GO YE THEREFORE
INTO THE HIGHWAYS,
AND AS MANY AS YE SHALL FIND,
BID TO THE MARRIAGE.'

10. "So those servants went out into the highways,
and gathered together all as many as they found,
both Bad and Good:
and the wedding was furnished with guests.
11. "And when the king came in to see the guests,
he saw there a man
which had not on a wedding garment:
12. "And he saith unto him,
'Friend, how camest thou in hither
not having a wedding garment?'
And he was speechless.
13. "Then said the king to the servants,
'Bind him hand and foot, and take him away,
and cast him into Outer Darkness,
there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

14. 'FOR MANY ARE CALLED,
BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN.' "

IT IS A DISGRACE for a "CHRISTIAN" to be HANGING BACK when Brethren need help!

There can be no Revival, if enough Christians do not pitch in, and help where they can.
Am not about to join words with you oga.

Carry on, if you are working for God, your reward awaits you, if not, your reward awaits you.
Re: What Do You Think BIBLICAL MEDITATION Means? How Is It DONE? by oaroloye(m): 9:28am On Apr 23, 2017
Nobody: 6. You have blasphemed countless times going by your comments on NL. But accept Jesus, He will wash you clean because He knows it is not you doing the blaspheming.

. MATTHEW 18:15-20

15. "Moreover if thy Brother
shall trespass against thee,
go and tell him his fault
between thee and him alone:
if he shall hear thee,
thou hast gained thy Brother.

'THAT IN THE MOUTH
OF TWO OR THREE WITNESSES
EVERY WORD
MAY BE ESTABLISHED.'

tell it unto the Church:
let him be unto thee
as an Heathen man and a Publican.
18. "Verily I say unto you,

'WHATSOEVER YE SHALL
BIND ON EARTH
SHALL BE BOUND IN HEAVEN:
AND WHATSOEVER YE SHALL
LOOSE ON EARTH
SHALL BE LOOSED IN HEAVEN.'

19. "Again I say unto you,

'THAT IF TWO OF YOU
SHALL AGREE ON EARTH
AS TOUCHING ANY THING
THAT THEY SHALL ASK,
IT SHALL BE DONE FOR THEM
OF MY FATHER
WHICH IS IN HEAVEN.'

20. "For where two or three
are gathered together in my Name,
there am I in the midst of them."

I FIND NOTHING OFFENSIVE IN BEING CALLED A DEVIL WORSHIPPER OR A BLASPHEMER, OR BOTH.

What I do find deeply offensive, is when I am accused of those things, or anyone else is accused if those things, but THE ACCUSERS CANNOT SHOW ANY PROOF THAT SUCH OFFENSES HAVE BEEN COMMITTED.

. JOHN 8:42.

42. Jesus said unto them,
"If God were your Father,
ye would love me
for I proceeded forth
and came from God;
neither came I of myself,
but He sent me."

[color=silver].
. 1st JOHN 5:1-5.

WHOSOEVER believeth that

"JESUS IS THE CHRIST"

is Born of God:
and every one that loveth
Him that Begat
loveth him also
that is Begotten of Him.
2. By this we know
that we love The Children of God,

"WHEN WE LOVE GOD,
AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS."

3. For this is The Love of God,

"THAT WE KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS:"

and His Commandments
are not grievous.
4. For whatsoever is Born of God
Overcometh the World:
and this is The Victory
that Overcometh the World,

"(EVEN) OUR FAITH."

5. Who is he that Overcometh the World,
but he that believeth
that Jesus is The Son of God?

. JOHN 3:1-21.

THERE was a man of the Pharisees,
named Nicodemus, a Ruler of the Jews:
2. The same came to Jesus by night,
and said unto him,
"Rabbi, we know
that thou art a Teacher
come from God:
for no man can do
these Miracles that thou doest,
except God be with him."
3. Jesus answered and said unto him,
"Verily, verily, I say unto thee,

'EXCEPT A MAN
BE BORN AGAIN,
HE CANNOT SEE
THE KINGDOM OF GOD.'

4. Nicodemus saith unto him,
"How can a man be born
when he is old?
Can he enter the second time
into his mother's womb,
and be born?"
5. Jesus answered,
"Verily, verily, I say unto thee,

'EXCEPT A MAN BE BORN
OF WATER AND OF THE SPIRIT,
HE CAN NOT ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF GOD.'
[/b

6. "That which is Born of the Flesh is flesh;
and that which is Born of the Spirit is spirit.
7. "Marvel not that I said unto thee,

[b]'YE MUST BE BORN AGAIN.'

8. "The wind bloweth where it listeth,
and thou hearest the sound thereof,
but canst not tell whence it cometh,
and whither it goeth:
so is every one that is Born of the Spirit.
9. Nicodemus answered and said unto him,
"How can these things be?"
10. Jesus answered and said unto him,
"Art thou a Master of Israel,
and knowest not these things?
11. "Verily, verily, I say unto thee,

'WE SPEAK THAT WE DO KNOW,
AND TESTIFY THAT WE HAVE SEEN;
AND YE RECEIVE NOT OUR WITNESS.'

12. "If I have told you Earthly Things,
and ye believe not,
how shall ye believe,
if I tell you of Heavenly Things?
13. "And no man hath ascended up to Heaven,
but he that came down from Heaven,
even the Son of Man which is in Heaven.
14. "And as Moses lifted up
the Serpent in the Wilderness,
even so must The Son of Man
be lifted up:
15. "That whosoever believeth in him
should not perish,
but have Eternal Life.
16. "For God so loved the World,
that He gave His only Begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him
should not Perish,
but have Everlasting Life.
17. "For God sent not His Son
into the World to Condemn the World;
but that the World through him
might be Saved.
18. "He that believeth in him
is not Condemned:
but he that believeth not
is Condemned Already,
because he hath not believed in
The Name of The Only
Begotten Son of God.
19. "And this is The Condemnation,

'THAT LIGHT IS COME
INTO THE WORLD,
AND MEN LOVED DARKNESS
RATHER THAN LIGHT,
BECAUSE THEIR DEEDS
WERE EVIL.'

20. "For every one that doeth Evil
hateth The Light,
neither cometh to The Light,
lest his deeds should be reproved.
21. "But he that doeth Truth
cometh to The Light,
that his deeds may be manifest,
that they are wrought in God."

IF YOU WERE OF GOD, YOU WOULD SUPPORT ME, BECAUSE EVERYTHING I SAY IS SUPPORTED BY THE TEACHINGS OF LORD YAHSHUA. If I were not of God, you could easily disprove everything I have said, with The Lord's Teachings: but you cannot, because you are a FALSE CHRISTIAN.

Nobody: 7. Again, I live for the LORD, born of the Spirit of God.

YOU DO NOT LIVE FOR THE LORD- STOP LYING!

You are NOT Born of The Spirit of God- Stop BLASPHEMING!

. MATTHEW 10:16-20.

16. "Behold, I send you forth
as sheep in the midst of wolves:
be ye therefore wise as serpents,
and harmless as doves.
17. "But Beware of Men:
for they will deliver you up
to the Councils,
and they will scourge you
in their Synagogues;
18. "And ye shall be brought
before governors and kings for my sake,
for a Testimony against them
and the Gentiles.
19. "But when they deliver you up,
take no thought
how or what ye shall speak:
for it shall be given you
in that same hour
what ye shall speak.
20. "For it is not ye that speak,
but The Spirit of your Father
Which speaketh in you."

. JOHN 3:34-36.

34. "For he whom God hath sent
speaketh The Words of God:
for God giveth not the Spirit
by measure unto him.
35. "The Father loveth The Son,
and hath given All Things
into his hand.
36. "He that believeth on The Son
hath Everlasting Life:
and he that believeth not The Son
shall not see Life;
but The Wrath of God
abideth on him."

THE CHILD OF GOD IS EASILY KNOWN, BECAUSE WHEN THE WORD OF GOD IS DEMANDED OF THEM, THEY DELIVER- EVEN IN BULK. If you want a Child of God to talk about God all day, they can do do, because THEY ARE TAUGHT BY THE HOLY GHOST, and THE SPIRIT OF GOD HAS NO LIMIT.

You have EXALTED YOURSELF to the Seat of a SON OF GOD- and now you are Seated there, YOU CANNOT PERFORM!

You cannot discharge the RESPONSIBILITIES of a CHILD OF GOD!

There are MILLIONS of IDIOTS like ypurself-proclaiming to the World that YOU ARE BORN OF GOD- but with BIRTH DEFECTS!

.. 1st JOHN 2:3-11.

3. And hereby we do know
that we know him,
if we keep his Commandments.
4. He that saith,

[color=#006600] "I KNOW HIM,"

and keepeth not his Commandments,
is a liar,
and The Truth is not in him.
5. But whoso keepeth his Word,
in him verily
is The Love of God perfected:
hereby know we that we are in him.
6. He that saith he abideth in him
ought himself also so to walk,
even as he walked.
7. Brethren, I write
no New Commandment unto you,
but an Old Commandment
Which ye had From The Beginning.
The Old Commandment is The Word
Which ye have heard From The Beginning.
8. Again, a New Commandment
I write unto you,
which thing is true
in him and in you:
because the Darkness is past,
and The True Light now shineth.
9. He that saith he is in The Light,
and hateth his Brother,
is in Darkness even until now.
10. He that loveth his Brother
abideth in The Light,
and there is none occasion
of stumbling in him.
11. But he that hateth his Brother
is in Darkness,
and walketh in Darkness,
and knoweth not whither he goeth,
because That Darkness
hath blinded his eyes.

.. 1st JOHN 3:4-17.

4. Whosoever committeth Sin
Transgresseth also The Law:
for Sin is
The Transgression of The Law.
5And ye know that he was manifested
to take away our Sins;
and in him is no Sin.
6. Whosoever abideth in him Sinneth not:
whosoever Sinneth hath not seen him,
neither known him.
7.Little Children, let no man deceive you:

[color=#06600]"HE THAT DOETH RIGHTEOUSNESS
IS RIGHTEOUS,
EVEN AS HE IS RIGHTEOUS."
[/color]

8. He that committeth Sin
is of The Devil;
for The Devil Sinneth
From The Beginning.
For this Purpose The Son of God
was manifested,

"THAT HE MIGHT DESTROY
THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL."

9. Whosoever is Born of God
doth not Commit Sin;
for His Seed remaineth in him:
and he cannot Sin,
because he is Born of God.
10. In this The Children of God are manifest,
and The Children of The Devil:

"WHOSOEVER DOETH NOT RIGHTEOUSNESS
IS NOT OF GOD,
NEITHER HE THAT
LOVETH NOT HIS BROTHER."

11. For this is The Message
that ye heard From The Beginning,

"THAT WE SHOULD LOVE
ONE ANOTHER."

12. Not as Cain,
who was of That Wicked One,
and slew his Brother.
And wherefore slew he him?
Because his own Works were Evil,
and his Brother's Righteous.
13. Marvel not, my Brethren,
if the World hate you.
14. We know that we have Passed
from Death unto Life,
because we love the Brethren.
He that loveth not his Brother
abideth in Death.
15. Whosoever hateth his Brother
is a Murderer:
and ye know that no Murderer
hath Eternal Life abiding in him.
16. Hereby perceive we
The Love of God,
because he laid down his life for us:
and we ought to lay down our lives
for the Brethren.
17. But whoso hath this World's Good,
and seeth his Brother have Need,
and shutteth up
his Bowels of Compassion
from him,
how dwelleth The Love of God
in him?

IF YOU WERE A CHILD OF GOD, YOU WOULD KNOW YAHSHUA.
If you knew YAHSHUA, you would KNOW GOD HIS FATHER.

If you knew GOD, you would be INCAPABLE of committing SIN.
It would be IMPOSSIBLE for you to BREAK THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD,
IF you were a CHILD OF GOD.

The Born Again Christian Movement has been FLOODED with BLASPHEMERS like YOURSELF, who SAY that they believe that they are "CHILDREN OF GOD, " but they can STILL SIN- and they DON'T HAVE TO LOVE OTHER CHILDREN OF GOD!

They believe that they are "CHILDREN OF GOD, " but they DON'T have to LOVE THEIR NEIGHBOURS!

They believe that they are "CHILDREN OF GOD," but they DON'T have to LOVE their ENEMIES!

Then WHAT is the DIFFERENCE between THEM, and other SINNERS?

EASY! They BLASPHEME even more!
Re: What Do You Think BIBLICAL MEDITATION Means? How Is It DONE? by oaroloye(m): 9:31am On Apr 23, 2017
Nobody: Last note, I doubt you don't know what you are doing and what your true intentions are

What am I doing?

I am telling people to LOVE THE SONS OF GOD.

I am telling people to KEEP YAHSHUA'S COMMANDMENTS and APPLY HIS TEACHINGS.

That is what I am doing.

WHAT ARE THE INTENTIONS OF EVERY TRUE SERVANT OF YAHSHUA?

You are pretending not to know, so I shall spell it out:

. JOHN 17:20-23.

20. "Neither pray I for these alone,
but for them also which shall believe on me
through their Word;
21. "That they all may be One;
as Thou, Father, art in me,
and I in Thee,
that they also may be
One in us:
that the World may believe
that Thou hast sent me.
22. "And the Glory
Which thou gavest me
I have given them;
that they may be One,
even as we are One:
23. "I in them, and Thou in me,
that they may be made Perfect in One;
and that the World may know
that Thou hast sent me,
and hast loved them,
as Thou hast loved me."

THE PRIMARY GOAL IS THE UNITY OF BELIEVERS IN YAHSHUA'S ONE GOSPEL- WHICH WILL BRING ABOUT THE CONVERSION OF THE WHOLE WORLD THAT CAN BE CONVERTED- NO LOST SHEEP LEFT BEHIND!

but if you are not aware that you do the works of belzebub, then you really need to REPENT, and call upon the Lord to be saved.

WHICH WORKS TOWARD THAT GOAL YOU ARE SO BOLD TO CALL "THE WORKS OF BEELZEBUB!"

What gives you that confidence?

It is very simple: YOU HAVE ALREADY CONFESSED ECUMENISM, AND CLAIMED NOT TO KNOW THAT ROMAN CATHOLICISM AND FREEMASONRY BOTH OPPOSE THE GOSPEL!

That is whom you are working for.

You say you are born again but by what or whom, if I may ask?

I have indeed been "BORN AGAIN," but that experience is ALMOST INSIGNIFICANT.

"BORN AGAIN" in Northern Aramaic, means: "TO CHANGE ONE'S THOUGHTS AND HABITS."

The cowardly Pharisee Hypocrite, NICODEMUS, spoke Southern Aramaic, and hence did not understand Yahshua, who rebuked him for calling himself a MASTER OF ISRAEL- when he did not even understand LOCAL IDIOMS.

[See: JOHN 3:3,5 footnote in the George Lamsa Peshitta Bible.]

You deny Scripture but you claim Jesus but also deny His birth.

Everything written in The Bible is not Scripture of GOD.

A LOT that is in The Bible is TOTAL BULLSHIT.

The PROFESSIONAL PREACHERS earn their living by supporting the Belief that ALL of The Bible is ABSOLUTELY TRUE- but ONLY THEY CAN EXPLAIN why the parts that do not make sense are STILL THE TRUTH.

You are into scientology and all sorts.

SCIENTOLOGY IS BASED ON DIANETICS, WHICH IS THE APPLICATION OF MATTHEW 13 and 18.

If you denounce SCIENTOLOGY, you denounce the Lord YAHSHUA.

If you denounce the Lord Yahshua, you blaspheme against GOD.

WHO AUTHORIZED YOU TO JUDGE AND CONDEMN?

You seem to be a fan of Jesus Christ but don't know Him.

IF I DON'T KNOW YAHSHUA- THERE WAS NO LETTER "J" IN ANCIENT ISRAEL- WHY IS IT THAT I QUOTE HIS WORDS TO JUSTIFY MY POSITIONS ANDBTO FEED THE HUNGRY, BUT YOU HAVE NOT, BUT HAVE MERELY RAILED ACCUSATIONSBUPON ME, AND CALLED MY LORD "BEELZEBUB?"

You also like Kenneth Copeland

I have never said that I like KENNETH COPELAND.

That is another of your LIES.

and recommend his books trying to deceive people like you don't know he is a mason

I have never recommended a single KENNETH COPELAND BOOK, let alone multiple books of his.

I have never seen anything in any of his books, nor heard anything in any of his tapes- these being pre-1985 materials- I have viewed and listened to only several minutes of his more recent teachings- to suggest that he is a FREEMASON.

How can you possibly know that he is a Freemason, if you are not a member of any Church?

How would you even know what a Freemason is?

oaroloye: THE ENEMIES OF YOUR COUNTRY (whatever that is,) are THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH and FREEMASONRY, and all the NON-FULL GOSPEL CHURCHES, and the FALSE FULL GOSPEL Churches.

They do NOT want Christians to learn how to access the FULL SPECTRUM OF HOLY GHOST FUNCTIONS.

Nobody: 2. How do you know that? I don't know about that. Last I checked the catholic church are in the front of ecumenism

How is it that you TOTALLY FORGOT that you earlier PRETENDED NOT TO KNOW that Freemasons are Anti-GOSPEL?

I fo a lot of online posting, therefore I always tell the truth: that way, I don't have to struggle to remember what I have told people!

and a heretic.

There are thousands of different Churches, falling into a few... maybe... DOZEN categories at best.

ANY OF THESE is justified in calling other Church Categories "HERETICS."

IF YOU WERE A CHILD OF GOD, YOU WOULD SAY WHICH CHURCH YOU BELONG TO.

You have a perfect right to represent the False Christian Denomination of your choice.

We can then discuss your Church, and I would tell you why it was fake.

But by hiding what Church you belong to, you are committing COVERTNESS- which is a SIN.

. DEUTERONOMY 27:24.

24. Cursed be he that
Smiteth his Neighbour secretly.
And all the people shall say,
"Amen."

Please, I keep it simple like any true christian would. I believe in Jesus Christ (Birth, Death, Resurrection and Ascension), pray and read my bible.

No. You do not "KEEP THE GOSPEL SIMPLE;" you keep your BLASPHEMY simple- denouncing what is above your level of Understanding, just because some HIDDEN MASTER told you that you should.

So, take your 'false gospel' to those who are uncertain about their faith and don't know the gospel of Jesus Christ.

THE FALSE APOSTLE PAUL called THE ORIGINAL GOSPEL Yahshua preached "ANOTHER GISPEL," and a PERVERSION.

. GALATIANS 1:6-12.

6. I marvel that ye
are so soon removed from him
that called you
into The Grace of Christ
unto another Gospel:
7. Which is not another;
but there be some that trouble you,
and would pervert The Gospel of Christ.
8. But though we,
or an Angel from Heaven,
preach any other Gospel unto you
than that which we
have preached unto you,
let him be Accursed.
9.As we said before,
so say I now again,

"IF ANY MAN PREACH
ANY OTHER GOSPEL UNTO YOU
THAN THAT YE HAVE RECEIVED,
LET HIM BE ACCURSED."

10. For do I now persuade men, or God?
Or do I seek to please men?
For if I yet pleased men,
I should not be the Servant of Christ.
11. But I certify you, Brethren,
that the Gospel which was preached of me
is not after man.
12. For I neither received It of man,
neither was I taught It,
but by the Revelation of Jesus Christ.

PAUL WAS SO ARROGANT, HE REFUSED TO LET ANYONE SAY THAT THEY TAUGHT HIM THE GOSPEL, BUT PRETENDED THAT HE HAD OBTAINED A SPECIAL REVELATION FROM YAHSHUA- AND DECLARED A CURSE ON ANYONE WHO PREACHED A DIFFERENT GOSPEL THAN WHAT HE TAUGHT- WHICH CONTRADICTS YAHSHUA'S TEACHINGS.

For instance, the one where he Commanded his Disciples to BLESS their Enemies.

He is surely either in a HELL, or else he has been TORN APART and EATEN by DEVILS.

Yet fools like yourself say that you see nothing wrong with PAUL'S ALTERING THE GOSPEL from what HE COMMANDED his Disciples to preach- BUT THOSE WHO DO PREACH THAT GOSPEL, you CURSE.

Who do you deceive? Only the blind.
Re: What Do You Think BIBLICAL MEDITATION Means? How Is It DONE? by oaroloye(m): 10:21am On Apr 23, 2017
SHALOM!

analice107:

Am not about to join words with you oga.

Who taught you this nonsense?

"THOU shalt not raise a False Report:
put not thine hand with The Wicked
2. "Thou shalt not follow a Multitude
to do Evil;
neither shalt thou speak
in a cause to Decline after Many
to Wrest (Judgment):
a poor man in his cause.
4. "If thou meet thine Enemy's ox
or his ass going astray,
thou shalt surely
bring it back to him again.
5. " If thou see the ox or the ass
of him that hateth thee
lying under his burden,
6. "Thou shalt not wrest the judgment
of thy poor in his cause.
and the Innocent and Righteous
Slay thou not:
for I will not Justify The Wicked.
for the Gift blindeth the Wise,
and perverteth the Words
of The Righteous.
9. "Thou shalt not
Oppress a Stranger:
for ye know the heart of a Stranger,
seeing ye were Strangers
in the land of Egypt."

YOU DO NOT OBSERVE EVEN AN ENEMY TOILING UNDER LOADS, AND REFUSE TO GO AND HELP THEM- BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE THEM! You IMMEDIATELY step up to HELP HIM!

That is how the Lord Yahshua wants his Disciples to be known!

. MATTHEW 7:1-29.

“JUDGE not, that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment ye judge,
ye shall be judged;
and with what measure ye mete,
it shall be measured to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold, a beam
is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote
out of thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again and rend you.
7. "Ask, and it shall be given you;
Seek, and ye shall find;
Knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8. "For every one that asketh receiveth;
and he that seeketh findeth;
and to him that knocketh
it shall be opened.
9. "Or what man is there of you,
whom if his son ask bread,
will he give him a stone?
10. "Or if he ask a fish,
will he give him a serpent?
11. "If ye then, being Evil,
know how to give good gifts
unto your children,
how much more shall your Father
Which is in Heaven give good things
to them that ask Him?
12. "Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law and The Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in at The Strait Gate:
for wide is the Gate,
and broad is the way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be which go in thereat:
14. "Because strait is the Gate,
and narrow is The Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be that find it.
15. "Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them by their fruits.
Do men gather grapes of thorns,
or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every Good Tree
bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a Corrupt Tree
bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree cannot
bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree
bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every tree that
bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down,
and cast into the Fire.
20 Wherefore by their Fruits
ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one
that saith unto me,
'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but He that doeth
The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22 Many will say to me
in That Day,

'LORD, LORD, HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth Them,
I will liken him unto a Wise Man,
which built his house upon a rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell not:
for it was founded upon a rock.
26 . "And every one that heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto a Foolish Man,
which built his house upon the sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell:
and great was the fall of it."
28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended these Sayings,
the people were astonished
at his Doctrine:
29. For He taught them
as one having authority,
and not as the scribes.

HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW WHETHER MY MINISTRY IS OF GOD OR NOT!

How can THE DEVIL be teaching you you MEDITATE upon THE WORD OF GOD?

WHY would SATAN arm you against him?

False Christian Ministers WANT YOU WEAK AND IGNORANT, so that they can CONTROL you!

They know that the fastest way for you to find that you do NOT have "JESUS" is to DISCUSS THE GOSPEL.

So they tell you that you do not NEED to do that- even hint subtly, that you "MIGHT LOSE YOUR FAITH...!"

Whereas, what you are in danger of losing is your DELUSIONS.

. LEVITICUS 11:1-20.

AND The LORD spoke unto Moses and to Aaron, Saying unto them,
2. “Speak unto the Children of Israel, saying,

'These are the beasts
which ye shall eat
among all the Beasts
that are on the Earth.'

3. "Whatsoever parteth the hoof
and is cloven-footed
and cheweth the cud
among the Beasts,
that shall ye eat.

4. "Nevertheless these shall ye not eat,
of those that chew the cud
or of those that
divide the hoof:
the camel,
because he cheweth the cud
but divideth not the hoof,
he is unclean unto you;
5. "And the coney,
he is unclean unto you;
6. "And the hare,
he is unclean unto you;
7. "And the swine,
though he divide the hoof
and is cloven-footed,
yet he cheweth not the cud,
he is unclean to you.
8. "Of their flesh shall ye not eat,
and their carcass shall ye not touch;
they are unclean to you."

9. "These shall ye eat
of all that are in the waters:
whatsoever hath fins and scales
in the waters,
in the seas,
and in the rivers,
them shall ye eat.
10. "And all that have not
fins and scales
in the seas,
and in the rivers,
of all that move in the waters,
and of any living thing
which is in the waters,
they shall be
an abomination unto you:
11. "They shall be
even an abomination unto you;
ye shall not eat of their flesh,
but ye shall have
their carcases in abomination.

12. "Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales
in the waters,
that shall be
an abomination unto you.

13. "And these are they
which ye shall have in abomination
among the fowls;
they shall not be eaten,
they are an abomination:
the eagle,
and the ossifrage,
and the ospray,
14. "And the vulture,
and the kite after his kind;
15. "Every raven after his kind;
16. "And the owl,
and the night hawk,
and the cuckow,
and the hawk after his kind,
17. "And the little owl,
and the cormorant,
and the great owl,"
18. "And the swan,
and the pelican,
and the gier eagle,
19. "And the stork,
the heron after her kind,
and the lapwing,
and the bat.
20. "All fowls that creep,
going upon all four,
shall be an abomination unto you."

YAHWEH GOD ENCODED THE SECRETS OF HOW TO FULLY COMPREHEND HIS WORD, AND CHANNEL HIS WISDOM AND POWER IN HIS KOSHER/TREIF LAW.

THE TERM "TO MEDITATE" is used FOUR TIMES in the Old Testament:

JOSHUA 1:8.
PSALM 1:2
PSALM 63:6.
PSALM 72:12.

HÂGÂH- it means "TO MURMUR."

Implying ANGER, or PLEASURE.

THIS IS ANALOGOUS TO A RUMINANT BEAST CHEWING THE CUD.

Those who HATE GOD only think of the FOOD they have been forbidden to partake of.

Those who LOVE GOD will wonder WHY God Commanded THIS Law.

They would realize, that, since The Word of God is FOOD, THE PRINCIPLES of THE KOSHER/TREIF LAW can be applied to THE WORD OF GOD.

THE WHOLE LAW MUST BE READ ALOUD, at least once. Then, a SELECTION picked to be MURMURED or MUTTERED as many times as it takes to achieve ENLIGHTENMENT.

This is analogous to how Ruminants such as OXEN, SHEEP, GOATS, ANTELOPES, etc. wolf down greenery, then regurgitate it, chew it thoroughly, and then swallow it again, for Final Digestion.

The CLOVEN HOOF of the KOSHER Beasts symbolizes the Worshipped of God confronting LIFE in general, and THE WORD OF GOD in particular, from a SPIRITUAL as well as a MATERIAL Standpoint.

The TREIF Beasts that part the hoof, but do not chew the cud, are analogous to those who recognize the Spiritual/Material Duality of Existence, but they do not MEDITATE.

The TREIF Beasts that do not part the hoof, but do chew the cud are symbolic of those who meditate, but do not recognize the Duality: they either SPIRITUALIZE everything (example: THE PHARISEES, and PAUL,) or else they recognize ONLY the PHYSICAL Realm (example, the PHARISEES).

The PROTOCOL for SEPARATING KOSHER FISH, from TREIF FISH is analogous to SEPARATING SCRIPTURAL REVELATIONS from UNSCRIPTURAL REVELATIONS.

. MATTHEW 13:47-48.

47. "Again, the Kingdom of Heaven
is like unto a net,
that was cast into the sea,
and gathered of every kind:
48. "Which, when it was full,
they drew to shore,
and sat down,
and gathered the good into vessels,
but cast the bad away."

THE WICKED AND GREEDY, WHO BELIEVE THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO EAT ANYTHING THEY CAN FIT INTO THAT THEIR MOUTHS, NEVER LEARN DISCERNMENT.

. THE FOUR LEVELS OF PERCEPTION.

4. DIFFERENTIATION: The sane and intelligent ability to perceive the differences between things that are similar.

3. ASSOCATION: The sane and intelligent ability to perceive the similarities between things that are different.

2. IDENTIFICATION: The insane and stupid inability to perceive the similarities between things that are similar.

1. DISSOCIATION: The insane and stupid inability to perceive the similarities between things that are similar.

[See: THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THOUGHT, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

This is SCIENTOLOGY KNOWLEDGE that people like NOBODY say that ONLY THE DEVIL'S Minions should know about it.

They want everyone in THE CHURCH to be imprisoned in CONFUSION, with no Knowledge but what THEY dole out, which is INSUFFICIENT to FREE them.

If what THE FALSE CHURCHES have been doing has been ENOUGH to FREE people from THE POWER OF SATAN, I would not bother myself.

But CHRISTIANS are SUFFERING SIN, SICKNESS, HANDICAP, POVERTY, and DEATH- and are being taught to say:

"IT IS WELL!"

OF COURSE "IT IS WELL!" for the CHURCH MINISTERS and the RICH CHURCH MEMBERS they have wooed, after THE DONATIONS OF THE POOR built their CATHEDRALS for the GLORY of the MINISTERS, so that the RICH will come and DONATE to them!

But is it "WELL" for the POOR Christians too?

NO, IT IS NOT!

But they are being BULLIED and BRAINWASHED into thinking that it is!

Any given Christian who is SATISFIED with their TINY LIVES are SURROUNDED by LEGIONS who are NOT ALL RIGHT AT ALL!

Even RICH Christians come down with AILMENTS and CONDITIONS that their PERCEIVED WEALTH cannot CURE- and they DIE from them.

All their money cannot BUY a TRUE MAN-OF-GOD who can REALLY Heal!

Commonsense should tell anyone that they should ABANDON FALSE BELIEFS that THEY CANNOT AFFORD- but for the WEAK-MINDED, that is EASIER said than done!

THERE ARE FOUR ENEMIES THAT MUST BE CONQUERED BEFORE YOU CAN BE A MAN OF KNOWLEDGE.

These are:

4. OLD AGE.
3. POWER.
2. CLARITY.
1. FEAR.

[See: THE TEACHINGS OF DON JUAN, A Yaqui Way of Life, by Carlos Castaneda.]

This is an idea of the NATIVE AMERICAN SHAPESHIFTING HERBALISTS of MEXICO and LATIN AMERICA.

There are Christians who say that they cannot teach us anything, because they do not follow "JESUS."

YAHSHUA allowed "DEVIL-WORSHIPPERS" to Educate HIM on what his Powers were on TWO occasions.

Of course, the people keeping you PRISONER don't CARE about THAT.

They feed you enough Knowledge to KEEP YOU UNDER CONTROL- but that is ALL.

. MARK 9:33-50.

33.And he came to Capernaum:
and being in the house
he asked them,

"What was it that ye
disputed among yourselves
by the way?"

34. But they held their peace:
for by the way they had
disputed among themselves,
who should be the greatest.
35. And he sat down,
and called the Twelve,
and saith unto them,

"If any man desire to be first,
the same shall be last of all,
and servant of all."

36. And he took a child,
and set him
in the midst of them:
and when he had taken him
in his arms,
he said unto them,

37. "Whosoever shall receive
one of such children
in my Name,
receiveth me:
and whosoever shall receive me,
receiveth not me,
but him that sent me."

38. And John answered him,
saying,

"Master, we saw one
casting out Devils
in thy Name,
and he followeth not us:
and we forbad him,
because he followeth not us."

39. But Jesus said,

"Forbid him not:
for there is no man
which shall do a miracle
in my Name,
that can lightly speak evil of me.
40. "For he that is not against us
is on our part.
41. "For whosoever shall give you
a cup of water to drink
in my Name,
because ye belong to Christ,
verily I say unto you,

HE SHALL NOT
LOSE HIS REWARD.

42. And whosoever shall offend
one of these little ones
that believe in me,
it is better for him
that a millstone were
hanged about his neck,
and he were cast into the Sea.
43. "And if thy hand offend thee,
cut it off:
it is better for thee
to enter into Life maimed,
than having two hands
to go into Hell,
into the Fire
that never shall be quenched:
44. "Where their worm dieth not,
and the Fire is not quenched.
45. "And if thy foot offend thee,
cut it off:
it is better for thee
to enter halt into Life,
than having two feet
to be cast into Hell,
into the Fire
that never shall be quenched:
46. "Where their worm dieth not,
and the fire is not quenched.
47. "And if thine eye offend thee,
pluck it out:
it is better for thee
to enter into
The Kingdom of God
with one eye,
than having two eyes
to be cast into Hell Fire:
48. "Where their worm dieth not,
and The Fire is not quenched.
49. "For every one
shall be salted with fire,
and every sacrifice
shall be salted with salt.
50. "Salt is good:
but if the salt have lost his saltness,
wherewith will ye season it?
Have salt in yourselves,
and have peace one with another."

. LUKE 9:49-50.

49. And John answered
and said,

"Master, we saw one
casting out Devils
in thy Name;
and we forbad him,
because he followeth not
with us."

50. And Jesus said unto him,

"Forbid him not:
for he that is not against us
is for us."

YAHSHUA'S DISCIPLES DID NOT CARE ANYTHING ABOUT THE PEOPLE THIS STRANGER WAS HELPING.

Their main concerns were that he did not submit to their PECKING-ORDER, and he might eventually SURPASS them, and REPLACE them.

That is also the concern of those who have TAKEN AWAY THE FOUNDATION OF CHRISTIAN FAITH- The Teachings of Yahshua- and taught you to WITHHOLD SUPPORT from Servants of God.

Carry on, if you are working for God, your reward awaits you, if not, your reward awaits you.

HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT YOU CANNOT TELL WHETHER I AM SENT BY GOD OR NOT!

Whatever is holding you back from FULL COMMITTMENT to THE REAL GOSPEL, you NEED to GET RID of it.

Quickly.

You have no idea what is at stake.

THE PIG is a Beast that, once FED and CLEANED, just goes back to the MUD.

That is analogous to a "CHRISTIAN" being taught THE GOSPEL, but instead of applying It, they go back to SIN and UNBELIEF.

That is what has happened to most Christians in every Church.

BIRDS THAT CANNOT FLY, AND FISH THAT DO NOT HAVE BOTH FINS AND SCALES ARE DEFECTIVE; EATING THEM TAKES THAT DEFECTIVE QUALITY INTO OURSELVES.

This is analogous to CHRISTIANS who feel there is nothing wrong with LACKING THE FULL SPECTRUM OF SPIRITUAL POWERS.

Therefore you should understand that the BIRDS OF PREY and CARRION-EATERS have traits GOD does not want in HIS Servants.

HAWKS and EAGLES fly around looking for prey to pounce on. As soon as something is EXPOSED, they DIVE on it.

They NEVER do ANYTHING to HELP their prey.

If you preach THE TRUTH, you will come under attack by people who were just waiting for you to speak up.

THE BIRDS OF PREY, from the viewpoint of the prey, come "out of nowhere," VULTURES, however, when they see some likely prey, they LAND, and FOLLOW IT AROUND, as it is crawling to its CERTAIN DEATH, doing NOTHING to HELP.

That is not what they have come to do.

As soon as they are sure that their prey has DIED, they POUNCE on it, and TEAR IT TO PIECES, and EAT it.

Surely you can easily understand the HUMAN ANALOGUE to THAT?

Is it not DISGUSTING to find PEOPLE whose ONLY CONTRIBUTION is NEGATIVE?

They FOLLOW a MINISTRY, just to FIND SOMETHING to use as a PRETEXT TO DESTROY IT?

WHEN I RECENTLY POINTED OUT THAT THERE IS NO COMMANDMENT OF GOD AGAINST RAPE, ONLY AGAINST ADULTERY, I GOT PEOPLE SAYING:

"Aha! You see! OAROLOYE is EVIL!"

100 damn TOPICS, and NUMEROUS POSTS- but THAT is the ONE that they criticize? THAT IS ALL THEY CAN USE TO CONDEMN ME?!?

. MATTHEW 12:30.

30. "He that is not with me
is against me;
and he that gathereth not with me
scattereth abroad."

GOD GAVE ME, AND ME ALONE THE KEY TO STOP ALL EVIL IN THIS COUNTRY, AND ON THE EARTH.

Why didn't He give it to someone BETTER than ME? OBVIOUSLY because THERE WAS NO SUCH PERSON. They were out shopping for LIMOUSINES or JET PLANES, BUILDING CATHEDERALS and CRAP- those are the sorts of people whom SOCIETY RESPECTS- whereas they CAUSED the perception that GOD CANNOT SOLVE ANY REAL PROBLEMS.

(1) (Reply)

Is God Beyond Logic? - Discussion / Segregation In The Church... Christians Let's Talk / Rccg Sunday School July 16, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 266
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.