Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Please I Need Your Urgent Advice. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Your Urgent Advice. (743 Views)

Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. / Urgent Advice Needed: Should I Wait For Her? / Urgent Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Urgent Advice. by Bravojay: 11:09am On Sep 11, 2016
I found out yesterday that my girlfriend is cheating on me.. I approached her and she said I caused everything. She said she was scared of losing me thaat why she dated the guy. But now she's begging and swearing that she would never do it again and even leave the guy. I can't deny that I still love her very much but I don't why I had to take her make even if I had to, I won't be happy with the relationship cos I will always remember. But now she's really begging. I don't know what to do.
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Advice. by akaahs(m): 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
Give it anoda shot but if its not working backoff. Come ooo what's she accusing u off?
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Advice. by jnrbayano(m): 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
What's this cheating you talk about?

Was there any promise of fidelity in any form in the first place?
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Advice. by Richy4(m): 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
<<<<It seems i am getting too old... "I dated other guys because i was scared of losing u"

Op please explain that part to me like u would explain to a 5yr old...I don't understand it..

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Advice. by southernbelle(f): 9:01am On Sep 12, 2016
Richy4:
<<<<It seems i am getting too old... "I dated other guys because i was scared of losing u"

Op please explain that part to me like u would explain to a 5yr old...I don't understand it..

Rotflmao
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Advice. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
she dated another guy cause she was bored,even though she still loves u.
op , u need 2 av a one on one chat wit her and ask wat is making her bored 4 her 2cheat. and she must b sincere wit u. then viola step up yur game.. and yea! lest i forget u nid a break,to ease off d hurt..and probably miss her..but guy! give her one more chance nd if yur stil not happy,then cut off
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Advice. by ednut1(m): 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
Dunno why some pple are emotionally weak. Chai
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Advice. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
Op you never want to take a back a cheater, imagine if she slept with the guy without condom. Your call

(1) (Reply)

This Woman Gave Birth To Twins And Named Them Donald And Trump / Shocking Reasons Why Men Cheat On Their Wives 101 / closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.