Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

I Need Someone To Post Agricultural Topics On My Blog - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Someone To Post Agricultural Topics On My Blog (363 Views)

I Need Project Topics On Organic Broiler Production / I Have A Big Store And I Need Someone To Supply Me Palm-oil, Garri And Elubo / Agricultural Policies In Nigeria: All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Post Agricultural Topics On My Blog by Akotech(m): 11:24am On Sep 11, 2016
Good day Everyone.
Intro:
My names are Akorede Rasheed, I'm a Web-Developer,
Programmer, Graphics designer with 7years experience. I am
currently an undergraduate of "Information science" at the premier
university of education in Nigeria, Tasued.

Purpose of this post:
I need a writer or someone who will be able to write Agricultural related post on my Blog. The URL of the blog is KoredeBlog.com,
please any interested person should contact me with the below
contacts.

Contacts;
Whatsapp: +2348090955503
Email: KoredeBlog@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Premium Cage For Poultry Layers / When You Arise In The Morning.... / Fresh Dry Ginger For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.