Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

New Playstation 2 I Bought Last Week Refused To Start Today - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / New Playstation 2 I Bought Last Week Refused To Start Today (1814 Views)

How Much Is Playstation 2 Currently / How Much Do Playstation 2 Cost? / The New Playstation 4.5 Is Here, Set To Be Launched This October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Playstation 2 I Bought Last Week Refused To Start Today by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
The current wasn't stable so it went off, i tried to on it buh no sign of power, no sign of the red light, please whats the cause
Re: New Playstation 2 I Bought Last Week Refused To Start Today by SUPERPACK: 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
Zceesneh:
The current wasn't stable so it went off, i tried to on it buh no sign of power, no sign of the red light, please whats the cause
is it ps2 slim or fat
Re: New Playstation 2 I Bought Last Week Refused To Start Today by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
SUPERPACK:
is it ps2 slim or fat
ps2 fat
Re: New Playstation 2 I Bought Last Week Refused To Start Today by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
@superpack, am very down and sad right now cry
Re: New Playstation 2 I Bought Last Week Refused To Start Today by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
Today nahim "off day" so free am grin
Re: New Playstation 2 I Bought Last Week Refused To Start Today by SUPERPACK: 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
Zceesneh:
ps2 fat
since u got a new one, the STEPDOWN accessory is nt present, meaning it cannot regulate current on its own leading to a breakdown of the console, the purpose of the stepdown is to regulate the current intake of the ps2 so it does nt get spoilt when the voltage is too high or too low to power the game. my former ps2 had same problem when i bought it five years ago.
Just take it to a ps2 repair shop and they will add the STEPDOWN for you if it is nt present in ur own ps2.
Re: New Playstation 2 I Bought Last Week Refused To Start Today by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
it worked today buh the problem started immediately the current went off and on
Re: New Playstation 2 I Bought Last Week Refused To Start Today by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
SUPERPACK:
since u got a new one, the STEPDOWN accessory is nt present, meaning it cannot regulate current on its own leading to a breakdown of the console, the purpose of the stepdown is to regulate the current intake of the ps2 so it does nt get spoilt when the voltage is too high or too low to power the game. my former ps2 had same problem when i bought it five years ago.
Just take it to a ps2 repair shop and they will add the STEPDOWN for you if it is nt present in ur own ps2.
so if they will add it the stepdown, it will be alright?
Re: New Playstation 2 I Bought Last Week Refused To Start Today by SUPERPACK: 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
Zceesneh:
so if they will add it the stepdown, it will be alright?
they will let u knw if there is further damage to the other parts or nt. bt getting a second hand ps2 would have been better.
bt have u tried switching it on when the voltage is high enough or normal.
Re: New Playstation 2 I Bought Last Week Refused To Start Today by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
SUPERPACK:
they will let u knw if there is further damage to the other parts or nt. bt getting a second hand ps2 would have been better.
bt have u tried switching it on when the voltage is high enough or normal.
i even used my generator buh no sign at all, i think something has damaged
Re: New Playstation 2 I Bought Last Week Refused To Start Today by 3KINGZ18: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
lol
Re: New Playstation 2 I Bought Last Week Refused To Start Today by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
PS2 lords
Re: New Playstation 2 I Bought Last Week Refused To Start Today by SUPERPACK: 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
Zceesneh:
i even used my generator buh no sign at all, i think something has damaged
did u buy as second hand or brand new.
Re: New Playstation 2 I Bought Last Week Refused To Start Today by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
SUPERPACK:
did u buy as second hand or brand new.
brand new
Re: New Playstation 2 I Bought Last Week Refused To Start Today by SUPERPACK: 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
Zceesneh:
brand new
just take it to a repair shop tomorrow. bt go with atleast #5000.
Re: New Playstation 2 I Bought Last Week Refused To Start Today by 3KINGZ18: 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
Silkmoth33:
PS2 lords
lol,wat do u mean some of us love retro gaming
Re: New Playstation 2 I Bought Last Week Refused To Start Today by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
SUPERPACK:
just take it to a repair shop tomorrow. bt go with atleast #5000.
undecided 5000 naira
Re: New Playstation 2 I Bought Last Week Refused To Start Today by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
3KINGZ18:
lol,wat do u mean some of us love retro gaming

Haba! It's too backward bruh!

Those things ruled the dark ages.

With the current rebirth of the PS4 for 4k, retrospective gaming shouldn't even apply to PS3 grin Let alone PS2
Re: New Playstation 2 I Bought Last Week Refused To Start Today by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Haba! It's too backward bruh!

Those things ruled the dark ages.

With the current rebirth of the PS4 for 4k, retrospective gaming shouldn't even apply to PS3 grin Let alone PS2
i couldn't see ps3 in my area, i bought ps2 for the main time
Re: New Playstation 2 I Bought Last Week Refused To Start Today by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
Zceesneh:
i couldn't see ps3 in my area, i bought ps2 for the main time

For ur area!
How about in this area?(gaming forum at large)

Courier services are there so cachement area barriers is not an excuse.

I would have been better if you chilled I swear
Re: New Playstation 2 I Bought Last Week Refused To Start Today by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
Silkmoth33:

For ur area!
How about in this area?(gaming forum at large)

Courier services are there so cachement area barriers is not an excuse.

I would have been better if you chilled I swear
see me see trouble for my money kwa? Mind ur business

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

PS3 Games Swap In Ondo,ekiti And Kogi States / *photos* Which Of The Two Did You Play The Most Or Had Then? / Best Car Race Game On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.