Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Is 15yrs After The World's Deadliest Attack In US (9/11) - Things U Didn't Know - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is 15yrs After The World's Deadliest Attack In US (9/11) - Things U Didn't Know (751 Views)

Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance / Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 15yrs After The World's Deadliest Attack In US (9/11) - Things U Didn't Know by morereb10: 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
If you are born after 2001, you will never appreciate the gravity of this world's deadliest attack on United States of America. The world renowned 9/11. And I can't believe is now 15 years after the attack. How time flies. Today, Sunday September 11, 2016 marks the fifteen years remembrance of the worst terror attack in the United states of America history. In the early hours of Tuesday September 11, 2001, terrorists inspired by the Osama bin Laden led Al Qaeda flew two passenger jets into the twin towers of the World Trade center in New York.

Two other jets also crashed into the Pentagon and courageous passengers downed one plane in Pennsylvania. The attacks on US soil reverberated around the world and led two a decade terror war fought in terror frontiers in Afghanistan and Iraq leading to the killing of Osama bin Laden, the mastermind of the attack. As The world remembers, we bring you nine facts about the worst day in American history.

1. Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda

Lets assume you were not born before the 9/11 incident, but chances are that you have heard the dreaded name "Osama Bin Laden". The terror attack was carried out by Osama Bin Laden and his Al Queda terror organisation. The Saudi born Bin Laden was a US trained engineer who had vowed to attack America. The 9/11 attacks was planned and executed by terrorists who were trained in various cells in Europe.

Usama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden was the founder of al-Qaeda, the organization that claimed responsibility for the September 11 attacks on the United States, along with numerous other mass-casualty attacks worldwide.

2. The Attack

Nineteen men hijacked four fuel-loaded US commercial airplanes bound for west coast destinations. A total of 2,977 people were killed in New York City, Washington, DC and outside of Shanksville, Pennsylvania. On September 11, 2001, 2,996 people were killed in the terrorist attacks at the World Trade Center in NYC, the Pentagon building in Virginia, and in a plane crash in Pennsylvaninia.

3.The worst attack on US homeland

The attack on the World Trade Center on 9/11 resulted in the largest loss of life by a foreign attack on American soil. The attack, which occurred during President George Bush administration led to a change US Islam relationship and the longest terror war ever fought in world’s history.

See complete article @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/09/today-is-15yrs-after-worlds-deadliest.html

cc seun lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy missyb ishilove

Re: Is 15yrs After The World's Deadliest Attack In US (9/11) - Things U Didn't Know by madridguy(m): 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is 15yrs After The World's Deadliest Attack In US (9/11) - Things U Didn't Know by theodavid: 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ok
Re: Is 15yrs After The World's Deadliest Attack In US (9/11) - Things U Didn't Know by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
Wow shocked shocked
Re: Is 15yrs After The World's Deadliest Attack In US (9/11) - Things U Didn't Know by fernandoc(m): 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
Mehn person Don dey old o. 15 years already. I was in secondary school when it happened.
Re: Is 15yrs After The World's Deadliest Attack In US (9/11) - Things U Didn't Know by missKiffy(f): 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
The deadliest terrorist attack in history
Re: Is 15yrs After The World's Deadliest Attack In US (9/11) - Things U Didn't Know by seagulsntrawler: 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
That's a simplistic view of what happened on that day.
The CIA together with Israel and the west founded alqaeda, ISIS and the Talibans.
Bin Laden died in late december, 2001
The Mossad and elements of the US govt pulled off 9/11
Many of the alleged terrorists are alive at some point after 9/11.
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1559151.stm

Please do your research and find out more about this evil that has plagued mankind. Shut down your Te-lie-vision and put an end to your programming!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 15yrs After The World's Deadliest Attack In US (9/11) - Things U Didn't Know by APCsupporter: 10:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
"The American cowboys are reaping the fruits of their crimes against humanity"- Iraq

True talk

2 Likes

Re: Is 15yrs After The World's Deadliest Attack In US (9/11) - Things U Didn't Know by walemoney007(m): 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
I will never forget 9/11..... I was living in akerele street in gbagada with my parent back then,when it happen......gone are the days embarassed

I don miss my niggas back then,I no even see or hear from any of them again cry

(1) (Reply)

Mexico's Secret Weapon Against Donald Trump / Town Hall Debate: Clinton Or Trump. Who Won? / There Will Be World War Iii If Clinton Is Elected - Donald Trump Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.