Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage (51177 Views)

Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him / Nollywood Actress Queeneth Agbor Mark Birthday With Eye-popping Shoots / Queeneth Hilbert Welcomes Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage by Icecomrade: 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
Samuel Olatunji

Queeneth Agbor has become one of the most talked about actresses in the movie industry and this has nothing to do with her roles in movies.

The attention Agbor has been getting in recent times is a fallout of some interviews she granted in the past.

In one of the interviews, Agbor, who is popular for her movie, Hooked, mentioned that she did not get a role in a movie that had Tonto Dikeh, as lead actress, because she refused to sleep with the producer of the movie.

Several people said the statement implied that Tonto Dikeh slept with the producer of the movie in order to get the lead role. A graduate of Microbiology from the University of Calabar, Agbor has denied the allegation.

“People always have something to talk about. It does not matter whether you say things that are meant to inspire people or not. People always have a way of making a mountain out of a molehill. I refused to respond before now because what was reported was not what I meant. I was only trying to inspire people by saying that Nollywood is not about sex for roles. In order to succeed, you need to know your worth and you must also be able to pray ceaselessly. I didn’t say Tonto Dikeh slept with any producer. People will keep talking and that’s their problem.”

The Calabar-born actress, also told Sunday Scoop, why many people believe that Calabar girls are husband snatchers. “I don’t think we (Calabar girls) are husband snatchers, but we know how to keep a man to ourselves. Some men don’t like food, so you might not be able to keep him through that, but men like it when a lady is clean and of course good in bed. A Calabar girl is a combination of all,” she said.

Interestingly, Agbor believes in sex before marriage because people need to have a feel of what they would have to live with for the rest of their lives.

“You have to know your package, I am not saying just go into it anyhow but just test it. You need to know what you are going into, so you don’t start cheating on your spouse. Most marriages that break up are solely because of this issue. So I think it is important for you to know what you are getting into,” she concluded.

http://punchng.com/believe-testing-marriage-queeneth-agbor/

2 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
Testing microphone ..one..two..one..two!

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage by CaroLyner(f): 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
you "testing" doesnt guarantee a happy marriage either

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage by RealJaneDoe: 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
g
Re: Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage by martineinstein(m): 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
who be queeneth agbor,abi na kingneth asaba again?

Nairaland been promoting 'waka pass' actresses to celebrity level...smh for seun and co

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage by Dshocker(m): 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
Women know the kind of society they live in,yet they used their hand to reduce their reputation.... She shouldn't have said this in public,cos this should have being a personal & private decision

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage by tintingz(m): 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
Keep on testing aroud till you contact STD.

Sex is very important in marriage but it doesn't guarantee a long time marriage.

24 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage by Dshocker(m): 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
What are you testing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage by yakamata(m): 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
nice
Re: Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage by BaeBella(f): 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
here in nairaland, we don't know you mehn

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage by EnEnPeecee: 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
Na so she like fvck

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage by bettercreature(m): 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
CaroLyner:
It does! abstinence is a scam grin

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage by Bisjosh(f): 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
Actress and se!x are like undecided

Someone should attach that pic pls grin

8 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage by ifeconwamama247: 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
Keep testing until u test the one wey go bele full you...

3 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage by izzou(m): 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
How people can be this dumb is what i can't still figure out

So if Mr A tests you and dump you, and Mr B later tests you and dumps your ass .......till it gets to Mr Z, what does that make you?

Having sex before marriage isnt a guarantee for a successful marriage.

BTW, I don't even know her sef. Celebrity indeed cool

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage by soberdrunk(m): 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
LADIES HERE ARE THE STEPS TO FOLLOW TO BE A NOLLYWOOD CELEBRITY

1) SNAP A COUPLE OF SEXY PICTURES

2) POST IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND MAKE SURE YOU GET THE ATTENTION OF 2 OR MORE MEMBERS OF THE VASELINE CREW, THE REST WILL POUR IN LIKE ZOMBIES........

3) GRANT IMAGINARY INTERVIEWS AND MAKE WEIRD/CONTROVERSIAL STATEMENTS.........

4) YOU ARE A STAR!!! START ENJOYING YOUR TRIPS AROUND THE WORLD AND MAKE SURE YOU RUB IT EVERYONES FACE WHILE YOU WAIT FOR YOUR RICH HUSBAND............. angry angry

12 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage by RICHBOI2(f): 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
Na shoe or cloth u dey test?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage by Varagous(f): 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
I don't even know her self.

3 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage by ifenes(m): 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
Test drive before you buy a car. The car might be faulty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage by Lovelynature(m): 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
Guys go like rush her just to test drive

5 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage by Damfostopper(m): 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
CaroLyner:
neither do avoiding it guarantee a happy marriage...its better to do d former than realising small johny or wide xpress way later

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage by mayskit4luv(m): 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
Get the Taster, the Taster... Lol

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage by recievesense: 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
She will witness buruntashi and tramadol initially then one slack dick during Marriage grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage by costandi(m): 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
If you ask am her religion now, she go quickly shout, 'Christianity'. Meanwhile she's openly rejecting the ways of a Christian.

17 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
Okay
Re: Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage by ifeanyija(m): 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
CaroLyner:
but u re testing presently

4 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage by holluwai(m): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
Make I come test abeg

2 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage by vaderemi: 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
Na you sabi, if you like let him finish it before going into real stuff

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage by Vince77(m): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
I know a girl who wants to abstain till marriage but she got a very naughty mind.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage by bettercreature(m): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
Damfostopper:
neither do avoiding it guarantee a happy marriage...its better to do d former than realising small johny or wide xpress way later
How is it even possible to marry a lady without testing her engine?
Re: Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage by TipsyDC: 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
SO HOW MANY U DON TEST

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage by Depot(m): 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
Me too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boobs War: Cossy Orjiakor Vs Uche Ogbodo Vs Anita Joseph / CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) / Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.