Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

5 Most Deadliest Sea Creatures You Will Not Like To Meet - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 5 Most Deadliest Sea Creatures You Will Not Like To Meet (1324 Views)

10 Most Deadliest Animals In The World Number 1 And 4 Will Surprise You / 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) / World's Most Deadliest Insects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Most Deadliest Sea Creatures You Will Not Like To Meet by NZAGHA(f): 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
Having fun in water is quite cool, but not in the big bodies...

Of a truth, water carries the most deadly and dangerous creature than land...

I have travelled to places, and one of the means of transportation was by water.

Many people can argue that the creatures on land are many and more dangerous, but to my consideration, you might be slightly wrong.

Now lets look at the 5(five) deadly sea creatures.

Ujsizzle
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Deadliest Sea Creatures You Will Not Like To Meet by NZAGHA(f): 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
Right from time snakes are known to be deadly and one of the most poisonous creatures. As beautiful as the creature look its deadly. The creature lives in the bottem of the ocean and has a deadly venom which kills within some minutes.

Re: 5 Most Deadliest Sea Creatures You Will Not Like To Meet by NZAGHA(f): 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
SEA SNAKE

Right from time snakes are known to be deadly and one of the most poisonous creatures. As beautiful as the creature look its deadly. The creature lives in the bottem of the ocean and has a deadly venom which kills within some minutes.

Re: 5 Most Deadliest Sea Creatures You Will Not Like To Meet by NZAGHA(f): 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
BLUE RINGED OCTOPUS

blue ring octopus is known for its colourful design. But thats not an excuse to go near it. According to Live Science Blue ring octopus, is one of the most deadly sea creatures becuase of it venom. According to scientist, a drop of venom from the creature is capable of killing 30 people within few minutes.

Re: 5 Most Deadliest Sea Creatures You Will Not Like To Meet by NZAGHA(f): 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
JELLY FISH

the jelly fish has a captivating scene, but still dangerous. The creature which seem to be covered with light, is no its defense to chase predators away. The jelly fish are know for giving an excruciating pain when it sting, and can cause heart failure.

Re: 5 Most Deadliest Sea Creatures You Will Not Like To Meet by NZAGHA(f): 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
PUFFER FISH

with the weapon like fins, the puffer fish is reportedly dangerous and known for its deadly attack.

Re: 5 Most Deadliest Sea Creatures You Will Not Like To Meet by NZAGHA(f): 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
SALT WATER CROCODILE

as the name sounds, it lives in salty body of waters...

The salt water crocodile is reportedly one of the fastest see animals.

Over some time ago, the salt water crocodile has been said to killing more people travelling through ocean waters and see.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

abeg make una no leave this kind write up out. Abeg o... I took me time to write it.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help On My Project Work / Integrated Circuits In Nigeria / The New Body-armour In Town: Turns Bullets Into Dust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.