Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

***showcase & Promote Ur Apps Free & Become Popular App Developers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / ***showcase & Promote Ur Apps Free & Become Popular App Developers (1063 Views)

How Much Do You Charge For Your Mobile App creation I need some app developers / Oya Programmers In Nairaland Showcase Your Finest Project With Success Stories / Xamarin Is Now Free For Andriod And iOS App Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***showcase & Promote Ur Apps Free & Become Popular App Developers by chaktty: 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hello African Programmers, I write reviews for App developers and I discovered that, California is an American state with Great app development companies but they're not the only state and America is not the only country with great app developers.... the only difference among others is just promotions and they spend so much on affiliates and valuers.
I've been doing this for them and other countries and I've decided to come back home. I've seen many Apps being Developed here in Nigeria but they're not popular or popular enough..... YOU WONT PAY A DIME ! If you've developed any kind of Application, Software or You know a Nigerian App developer or any Author of Any Nigerian made App
to
send mail to the address below with BRIEF DETAILS of the app and once received, more details would be requested to help you promote your App WITHOUT TAKING A KOBO from you.

-----------------
c h a k t t y at gmail.com
Re: ***showcase & Promote Ur Apps Free & Become Popular App Developers by chaktty: 10:25am On Sep 12, 2016
Submit you app, software or any program at SUBMIT APP/SOFTWARE FOR FREE PROMOTION

or recommend to app developers you know
Re: ***showcase & Promote Ur Apps Free & Become Popular App Developers by chaktty: 11:21am On Sep 14, 2016
keep submitting your app for better exposure
Re: ***showcase & Promote Ur Apps Free & Become Popular App Developers by chaktty: 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
Promote your app free now...
Click here to send mail
one time opportunity

(1) (Reply)

how do i delete post on Nairaland / Who Else Is Attending? / Owerri Tech Meetup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.