Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Laura Ikeji Goes Braless - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Goes Braless (64491 Views)

Toke Makinwa Goes Braless In New Photo, Falz & Other Nigerians React / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless / Cossy Ojiakor Goes Braless In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by Forwetinnah: 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
OP. .There are bras for such deep line clothings, you don't have to see anything in front but trust me, she has a bra ON
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by iluyomadeayomi: 11:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
She is not ashamed of herself.abeg ugly gurl
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by promisealor(f): 11:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
Oo
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by promisealor(f): 11:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ana emenu
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by Pamtoye(m): 11:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
hw does diz lady bcom news??....diz one wey just dey spend her 6tas money nd she will nao buy rags nd put on useless lady....ma comment remains positive mtcheeew
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by eliyke(m): 12:21am On Sep 12, 2016
c her trouser lyk para-shot
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by CaraJewel(f): 12:42am On Sep 12, 2016
See her legs dem for dose shoes...ohh chim o..sista plz no sprain ur ankle
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by Synzu(m): 12:47am On Sep 12, 2016
CaraJewel:
See her legs dem for dose shoes...ohh chim o..sista plz no sprain ur ankle

Don't you like heels? grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by CaraJewel(f): 1:18am On Sep 12, 2016
Synzu:

Don't you like heels? grin
not rily..syds am already tall and i av a bad knee cept tz a rily low heel den i may wear it
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by Synzu(m): 1:28am On Sep 12, 2016
CaraJewel:
not rily..syds am already tall and i av a bad knee cept tz a rily low heel den i may wear it

No wonder you attacked her heels first! grin

Sorry bout the knee sad
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by CaraJewel(f): 1:33am On Sep 12, 2016
Synzu:

No wonder you attacked her heels first! grin

Sorry bout the knee sad
tnx...i didnt attack d shoes n heelz...i meant her legs d way it bent insyd d shoes..kinda awkward n funny n scary
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by Synzu(m): 1:35am On Sep 12, 2016
CaraJewel:
tnx...i didnt attack d shoes n heelz...i meant her legs d way it bent insyd d shoes..kinda awkward n funny n scary

Lol, thought I was the only one who noticed that! She seemed pretty uncomfortable to me, even in that shirt.

Why you still up? Reading?
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by chiraqDemon(m): 1:45am On Sep 12, 2016
Omo na man chest dey dia o....all these ladies that have to shave their chest every two weeks na beg i de beg no snap braless pics again angry angry
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by CaraJewel(f): 1:47am On Sep 12, 2016
Synzu:

Lol, thought I was the only one who noticed that! She seemed pretty uncomfortable to me, even in that shirt.

Why you still up? Reading?
yea..was....actually arranging myself for sleep now jxt remain to drop mi fone
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by Synzu(m): 1:51am On Sep 12, 2016
CaraJewel:
yea..was....actually arranging myself for sleep now jxt remain to drop mi fone

Aii dear, I'm finding it to sleep cos I'm down with flu... Sleep tight though smiley
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 12, 2016
Showing of d dry thing grin

Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by slowbreeze(f): 5:19am On Sep 12, 2016
musicwriter:
Has this girl also become a celebrity? At least we know her sister is a blogger.

What does this girl represent?

What does she have to offer society?

Is she a model? No, she don't look like one.

Is she beautiful? No.

Just a brain-dead fashion obsessed bleaching freak taking pictures in her room and posting online!. Nothing else!!.

To the moderators: When you all choose to promote retards at the expense of important topics languishing somewhere in this forum, that speaks volume about you all.

Certainly, this's not the kind of thread I joined this forum for. You guys always throw up a reason one may want to hit the deactivate botton.

Loolest!!! U just spoke my mind bt in a harsher way...bt ur sooo right..to b frank,i tink she must av paid d mods to make her popular and always bring her topic up to fp,cos honestly she aint no celebrity.
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by Christo724(m): 6:02am On Sep 12, 2016
Does she really need a bra? I can't see any Bobby for her chest o
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by solok: 6:02am On Sep 12, 2016
Pretty poses and pictuures. Lovely well fitting shirt too, very ok for the boobs size and condition....no obscene 'spillage' or 'peeping out'
Mask on face a.k.a. Mascara howeever too heavy! Made the face tone/texture unreal and gareta-like...reminds one of the masks worn by ojuju calabar or the Etsako masquerades. Its more vivid when compared/contrasted with tone/texture on exposed back of hand which is quite lovely and natural.
In semmary, you are pretty, but go easier on the face mask. Linda's mentorship in that regard can help. cheesy *)
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by dax4real(m): 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
Attention seeking.
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by veradiva: 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
braine:

Ive never thought of any of them as sexy. They're just regular ladies. I wonder what they'd look like if they didn't have money and good camera.
broke ass nigga
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by braine(m): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
veradiva:
broke ass nigga

I wonder how your comment relates with my post. Think before you comment pls.
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by Juniorbuba(m): 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
She think say she fyn she no know say she is so fugly c mouth like kainji dam
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by Daisi1(m): 3:24am On Sep 21, 2016
nice

Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by obontami: 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
Very ugly beached face mgbeke.
#Tueh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Awarded Artist In Nigeria: List Of Most Awarded Nigerian Musicians / Pawpaw Goes Gaga Over Evia Simon's Butt (Photos) / Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.