Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Monetize Your Blog Now With Adhitz - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Monetize Your Blog Now With Adhitz (503 Views)

Drop Your Blog Now And Get Professional Assessment / I Want To Monetize My Site Do I Switch From Wordpress To Blogger / How To Monetize Your Blog & Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Monetize Your Blog Now With Adhitz by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
Speaking frankly, blog monetization is pretty easy, but the question is; Under which platform, will i monetize my blog? look at this scenario, a shop keeper asked me, "When will i start to monetize my products?" , i said to him, The very first time you open your shop" same thing applies to bloggers, blog monetization starts, at the time of publishing your blog

Back to the topic, there are so many advertising/affiliates platforms at there, but the problem to most bloggers "is which one will i choose?" my friend for now, choose adhitz, why?

Adhitz is a good ad network, that pays per-click depending on your location, e.g users from the US is $0.18, while other countries are $0.6, however you need to reach a minimum threshold before payout, which is $25.00, they pay via PayPal and PayZa, they are good alternative to Adsense, another good thing is that they don't review your application, once you have signed up, you have it.

All you need to do, to add your website database, create your ads zones (text/image), generate your ad code, then post the ad code anywhere in your site, my blog currently uses adhitz adverts, which have earned about $2.63 (peanut earnings), adhitz is good for starters.

www.slashnec.tk/2016/09/monetize-your-blog-now-with-adhitz.html?m=1

Re: Monetize Your Blog Now With Adhitz by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 15, 2016
Cc: lalasticlala
fp pls, this post worth it

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between Visitors, Visits, And Page Views / Earn With Your Web/blog - Approved Konga Affiliate Account For Sale / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.