Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

The New Atheistic Movement Is A Deceit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The New Atheistic Movement Is A Deceit (3267 Views)

Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea / Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS / Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Atheistic Movement Is A Deceit by shachris02: 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
These people aren't really atheist. I think they are just lazy Christians and stingy Christians. they pick and drop what to believe in. They really do not have any clue as to what atheism is about.

For over a week now, I've been challenging them on one of my thread to explain to me how mediums operate, if everything in this world can be eplanined by science. Mediums are everywhere. These atheists wouldn't claim not to not know they exist.

mind you, I'm more of an agnostic myself.
Re: The New Atheistic Movement Is A Deceit by Uyi168: 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
There is no such thing as atheistic movement..what u re witnessing now is what i called 'evolution of d mind'..
very soon it will catch up with u..Moreso,we also have muslims turned atheist..

2 Likes

Re: The New Atheistic Movement Is A Deceit by shachris02: 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
Uyi168:
There is no such thing as atheistic movement..what u re witnessing now is what i called 'evolution of d mind'..
very soon it will catch up with u..Moreso,we also have muslims turned atheist..

it's more or less a movement as many young people are now seeing atheism as the new cool...even those that have no clue what's about.
Re: The New Atheistic Movement Is A Deceit by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
Whats the difference between the devil and an atheist that will never leave God alone, but keep looking for more souls that'd start disbelievibg God?
Re: The New Atheistic Movement Is A Deceit by shachris02: 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
Whats the difference between the devil and an atheist that will never leave God alone, but keep looking for more souls that'd start disbelievibg God?

trust me, atheists are the slowest people I've ever met. they are just walking books. no common sense.

1 Like

Re: The New Atheistic Movement Is A Deceit by Uyi168: 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
shachris02:

it's more or less a movement as many young people are now seeing atheism as the new cool...even those that have no clue what's about.

..I'm nt an atheist myself..strictly irreligious..
Re: The New Atheistic Movement Is A Deceit by shachris02: 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
Uyi168:

same here...I'm agnostic...sort of
Re: The New Atheistic Movement Is A Deceit by Uyi168: 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
shachris02:

..Dnt u think agnostism is d part that eventually leads to atheism?
Re: The New Atheistic Movement Is A Deceit by CoolUsername: 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
shachris02:

trust me, atheists are the slowest people I've ever met. they are just walking books. no common sense.

Why do you think so?
Re: The New Atheistic Movement Is A Deceit by plaetton: 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
Lol@ these people.

@Op.
It's natural for you to lash out at people, mentally sovereign people, whose worldviews renders yours completely null and void.

We feel your pain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Atheistic Movement Is A Deceit by shachris02: 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
Uyi168:
..Dnt u think agnostism is d part that eventually leads to atheism?

that's why I said 'sort of'. I'm just irreligious and many would want to label that as agnosticism.
Re: The New Atheistic Movement Is A Deceit by plaetton: 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
shachris02:

For over a week now, I've been challenging them on one of my thread to explain to me how mediums operate, if everything in this world can be eplanined by science. Mediums are everywhere. These atheists wouldn't claim not to not know they exist.

mind you, I'm more of an agnostic myself.

Hilarious.

So, you expect an atheist to explain to you how mediums operate ? shocked
Or Else?

Amazing, simply amazing.
grin

1 Like

Re: The New Atheistic Movement Is A Deceit by Uyi168: 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
shachris02:

that's why I said 'sort of'. I'm just irreligious and many would want to label that as agnosticism.
thats cool..
Re: The New Atheistic Movement Is A Deceit by winner01(m): 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
plaetton:
Lol@ these people.

@Op.
It's natural for you to lash out at people, mentally sovereign people, whose worldviews renders yours completely null and void.

We feel your pain.
Just what are these "superior" worldviews?
Re: The New Atheistic Movement Is A Deceit by Seun(m): 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
What's the difference between the devil and an atheist that will never leave God alone, but keep looking for more souls that'd start disbelieving God?
By your logic, a muslim should not see any difference between Pastor Adeboye and Shaytan, since they are both stealing souls from Paradise.

Uyi168:
shachris02:
What's the difference between an atheist and an agnostic? One is a glass half full and the other is a glass half empty. The difference is attitude.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Atheistic Movement Is A Deceit by DeSepiero(m): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
shachris02:
..They really do not have any clue as to what atheism is about.

For over a week now, I've been challenging them on one of my thread to explain to me how mediums operate...

If you knew what Atheism stands for, you wouldn't waste your time asking them such a question.
Re: The New Atheistic Movement Is A Deceit by Seun(m): 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
shachris02:
For over a week now, I've been challenging them on one of my thread to explain to me how mediums operate, if everything in this world can be explained by science. Mediums are everywhere. These atheists wouldn't claim not to not know they exist.
Can you show us an example of the type of medium you're referring to? The answer is that mediums are just scammers. Give us an example.
Re: The New Atheistic Movement Is A Deceit by plaetton: 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
winner01:
Just what are these "superior" worldviews?
That reality is better than delusions.
Re: The New Atheistic Movement Is A Deceit by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
Seun:

What's the difference between an atheist and an agnostic? One is a glass half full and the other is a glass half empty. The difference is attitude.
Actually an atheist rejects the claim of the possibility for the existence of a god (most atheists are agnostic atheists in that they give room for the probability of a god existing, albeit very low)
while:
pure Agnostics are simply "I DON"T KNOW" i.e the existence of god (or not) can't be known
Re: The New Atheistic Movement Is A Deceit by herald9: 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: The New Atheistic Movement Is A Deceit by herald9: 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
shachris02:

grin
You dey vex?
Re: The New Atheistic Movement Is A Deceit by DeepSight(m): 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
plaetton:

That reality is better than delusions.

What is reality?
Re: The New Atheistic Movement Is A Deceit by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
if you should take your time and reflect what atheist talk or argue about...you will see a lot of sense.....am beginning to think religion is a scam but am not concluding yet
Re: The New Atheistic Movement Is A Deceit by shachris02: 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
Seun:
Can you show us an example of the type of medium you're referring to? The answer is that mediums are just scammers. Give us an example.

watch Hollywood Medium on E.

Examples of them abound everywhere. can take you to one if you want.
Re: The New Atheistic Movement Is A Deceit by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
shachris02:

lmao . Atheists read random books and regurgitate on Nairaland just to appear smart . We Christians are way superior in logic and reasoning . They are no match apparently . Sometimes it feels like you are discussing with a toddler lipsrsealed .
Re: The New Atheistic Movement Is A Deceit by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
kingcity:
if you should take your time and reflect what atheist talk or argue about...you will see a lot of sense.....am beginning to think religion is a scam but am not concluding yet

Every religion including atheism is a scam .
Re: The New Atheistic Movement Is A Deceit by plaetton: 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
DeepSight:

What is reality?
Rational, observable, quantifiable, mathematically deducible and predictable characteristics.

For example, you can either believe that hurricanes, floods, earthquakes and other weather and geological phenomenon are the wrath of angry supernatural deities or the rational, mathematically predictable realities that that enable taking safety and precautionary measures to safeguard life.

Likewise, wordy master, you can either take the second world war as an or.gy of European masochistic madness, or, you can waste your time on a thread pontificating on " The Spiritual Significance of The Second World War" . undecided

Those are the distinctions between reality and delusions.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The New Atheistic Movement Is A Deceit by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
plaetton:

1 . https://www.nairaland.com/3299993/what-prominent-achievements-made-atheists

2. https://www.nairaland.com/3286519/communist-leaders-killed-millions-because

Still this worldview couldn't make any achievement for 1,000 years even before then and all it could come up with was exterminating 250 million lives .

Incase you feel like saying anything reasonable sir , just click on those topics and mention me . cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Atheistic Movement Is A Deceit by plaetton: 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
Uyi168:

Uyi , so you have dumped Jesus again? shocked

Na wa for you o.
Re: The New Atheistic Movement Is A Deceit by johnydon22(m): 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Every religion including atheism is a scam .

Isn't it remarkable that the word 'Religion' is now being used by the religious as an insult to Atheism.. lol

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The New Atheistic Movement Is A Deceit by DeepSight(m): 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
plaetton:

Rational, observable, quantifiable, mathematically deducible and predictable characteristics.

For example, you can either believe that hurricanes, floods, earthquakes and other weather and geological phenomenon are the wrath of angry supernatural deities or the rational, mathematically predictable realities that that enable taking safety and precautionary measures to safeguard life.

Likewise, wordy master, you can either take the second world war as an or.gy of European masochistic madness, or, you can waste your time on a thread pontificating on " The Spiritual Significance of The Second World War" . undecided

Those are the distinctions between reality and delusions.

I am quite surprised by this take considering your revert on the thread I last invited you to.
Re: The New Atheistic Movement Is A Deceit by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
johnydon22:

Isn't it remarkable that the word 'Religion' is now being used by the religious as an insult to Atheism.. lol

But Atheism is a scam .

I mean take yourself as an example .

On the scale of 1-10 how certain are you God does not exist .

Trust me its below 5

But you are fervid about your fight against those who agree that God does exist .

I mean if you and your ilks are not 100 percent certain God does not exist , why disturb the peace of the ones who say there is God ?

Do you now see why its deceit like the OP rightly said .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Listen To My Church Sermons Online / Touch Not My Anointed? Really? / Anathemas By Mary Ann Collins (A Former Catholic Nun) : Read Carefully Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.