Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Listen To My Church Sermons Online - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Listen To My Church Sermons Online (3262 Views)

My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons / Download & Listen to Inspirational Sermons By Bishop T D Jakes!!!! mp3 format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Listen To My Church Sermons Online by Consultant(f): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2006
A Valuable Christian Resource

Hello All,

My church puts all our messages online. You can listen to them online or download the MP3 at no cost. My pastor is quite a good teacher and if you enjoy listening to messages, i bet you'll find a few that will belss you.

The link is http://www.victorywc.org/sermons.asp

My personal recommendations:
5 financial dangers in marriage (this week's message - that's not my pastor, it's a guest speaker).
Living the vision of Act 2 - the entire series but especially "three words that can change your life".
Supernatural side of God.
Understanding God's economy.

Be blessed.
Re: Listen To My Church Sermons Online by whiteroses(f): 11:46am On Apr 02, 2006
bless you. i'm not going to church today and i'm glad you posted it just the right time.
Re: Listen To My Church Sermons Online by Seun(m): 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2006
I'm not a Christian, but I find the one about finance in marriage interesting. Thanks! If pastors are seriously interested in getting their message distributed far and wide, they should do this more often.
Re: Listen To My Church Sermons Online by oasis: 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2006
Thanks for the link.

My cable service includes several channels dedicated to religion.

One thing I'd like to see online is a site dedicated to African sermons/hymns.
Re: Listen To My Church Sermons Online by Seun(m): 11:12pm On Apr 02, 2006
Pastor Oyhakilome should take a hint from this church. He should stop relying so much on audio sales.
Re: Listen To My Church Sermons Online by Consultant(f): 12:57am On Apr 03, 2006
I'm not a Christian, but I find the one about finance in marriage interesting

Glad to hear that Seun. Feel free to try some of the others. They're really nice messages. And who knows maybe one day, smiley
Re: Listen To My Church Sermons Online by Oyin100(f): 9:13am On Apr 03, 2006
Consultant, thks for the link. I'm quite sure it'll bless numerous people in various ways, regardless of their religion.
Re: Listen To My Church Sermons Online by Papa(m): 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2006
, I believe y'all are christians. Why should you be quick to say some pastor should make sermons free. I hope you've read that passage of the bible that says: "Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding."
That's Proverbs 23:23. Think of it, if sermons were not in sale in the US and there were no offerings, the church wouldn't have money to carry out stuff.
Well, if the church didn't have money to do all that,
would africa be saved?
Would you be saved?
Would you be educated?
, and best of all,
Would we be on nairaland now?
, and even better,
Would you have a hope of heaven?
Re: Listen To My Church Sermons Online by lagoshost(m): 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2009
Seun:

Pastor Oyhakilome should take a hint from this church. He should stop relying so much on audio sales.

This is non sense! We have that on the love word sites and we have got a lot of them. In christ embassy now, you can get an mp3 and mp4 version of all the pastor chris teachings free.

Let's stop this and learn to speak well about our Men of God!
Re: Listen To My Church Sermons Online by trimwis: 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2010
i love your pastor message his teaching are practical, i also stumble on another website where i listen to some other Nigerian pastors www.nigeriamessage.com

(1) (Reply)

Fasting And Prayer, When Does It End? / Must Tithe Be Paid In Church??? / How Long Does It Take For Species To Evolve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.