Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Do You Know About The Palm Jumeirah? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Know About The Palm Jumeirah? (1326 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know About The Palm Jumeirah? by RobinRay(m): 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
The Palm Jumeirah is an artificial archipelago in United Arab Emirates, created using land reclamation by Nakheel, a company owned by the Dubai government, and designed and developed by Helman Hurley Charvat Peacock/Architects, Inc. It is one of three planned islands called the
Palm Islands (Palm Jumeirah, Palm Jebel Ali and Palm Deira ) which would have extended into the Persian Gulf , increasing Dubai's shoreline by a total of 520 kilometres (320 mi). The Palm Jumeirah is the smallest and the original of three Palm Islands originally under development by Nakheel. It is located on the Jumeirah coastal area of the emirate of Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

Re: Do You Know About The Palm Jumeirah? by RobinRay(m): 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
more pics

Re: Do You Know About The Palm Jumeirah? by Deepfreezer(m): 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
Lived there.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About The Palm Jumeirah? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
Oluwa ooooo

(1) (Reply)

12 Jaw Dropping Earth Holes You've Never Seen / Have You Seen This Person? / How I Sold All I Had To Travel To Europe – Now I’m Home, And Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.