Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Mmm-nigeria. How System Might Crash Soon - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm-nigeria. How System Might Crash Soon (5794 Views)

#twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmm-nigeria. How System Might Crash Soon by BloggerAdmin(m): 12:13am On Sep 12, 2016
Long before the federal Government's reaction on MMM through SEC, I posted earlier (although it's deleted on nairaland) that I have sound advice on how MMM system functions and what factors will lead to it's sudden death. Here is just a brief from my ambiguous view on what to expect in the time to come.

NOTE: I am a key beneficiary of MMM......  

MMM WORKING CONDITIONS: MMM is the unique financial organization in the world that calls its participants to be aware of the mechanisms of its work and respective risks. That’s what we are going to talk about. Let’s clear up the conditions that might lead to the disfunctioning of MMM. There are just 2 conditions.   MMM won't work if:  
1.​ The incoming cash flow is less than the outward flow. In other words, the overall cash amount provided by the participants in 24 hours must be higher than the amount required by other participants who want to get help. Let’s say $100 000 have been provided by the participants and $90 000 have been required. That’s it.This condition can be prejudiced for a short period of time. During this violation, MMM won't work without due internal reserves. This inertia is only possible for several months depending on the gap between the cash flows. And in my view, the current influx of multitude at once might force this out soonest when the multitude request outflow help as there won't be enough money to pay everybody at the same time.  

2.​ PANIC It’s well known that people don’t go to the supermarket to buy bread at the same time. The same happens with MMM. People don’t withdraw their money simultaneously. Due to the time distribution of the withdrawals, the system works perfectly and can work as long as possible. BUT! If all participants (or a vast majority of "ever-interested participants"wink express their desire to take out money from MMM at the same time, the system will collapse in several days (or weeks). There won’t be enough money.   What can provoke this panic among the participants? For example, messages in mass media that Mavrodi has been arrested, and MMM is to collapse. At this point, all participants become agitated and try to withdraw at least some money from this system! They hurry up and withdraw their money as quick as possible because they know there isn't enough money for all!!!   These lies and provocation drove the 1994, 2012 MMM-Global , and 2016 South African systems to collapse.  

These 2 conditions of the MMM functioning are closely linked. If there are panics, the balance between incoming and outward cash flows is violated. More panics means higher gap between the cash flows and quicker disappearance of the internal funds of the system.  
So, the weakest point of MMM is the panic of its participants!!!
If there are no panics everything works and everybody is paid!!! So, let’s draw up a unique tool that will help us to combat such panic withdrawals from the System!  

And Sergei Panteleevich has already invented and approved the PAUSE mode. RISKS :
Risk No. 1. Get under the PAUSE mode, and waste TIME (NOT money!). If in MMM there are signs of the panic, Sergei Panteleevich will notice the withdrawal to be sharply increased in the statistics available ... If there are no other ways to stop panic, Sergei Panteleevich will announce mode PAUSE in MMM. The PAUSE means all contributions in MMM are divided into two parts: BEFORE and AFTER the pause announcement. Before the introduction of PAUSES the growth of the money stops - money does not grow (as if the button PAUSE was pressed on the tape recorder, everything just stops). At this time of MMM you can take out only the face value (the amount you deposited minus the amount you have already received (without interest) multiplied by a special coefficient k.   Withdrawal amount = (the sum you deposited – the sum you have taken out for the time of participation) * k   Special coefficient k determines the scale of the panic. If in the first week after PAUSE introduction, mass withdrawal from the MMM continues, there will be another coefficient k set, so that there would be enough money for everyone. Up to 0.5 (half of the contributed amount). Typically, the coefficient k is equal to 1.1, i.e., all those wishing to leave the PAUSE are paid the face value + 10%. And this, by the way, is as much as the Bank pays for a year!   The PAUSE mode is introduced a 2.5 month period. During this time, incoming cash flows are compared with the outgoing TO the introduction of PAUSE, and panic among the participants completely stops. Once this happens, the PAUSE is cancelled; the growth of "old" money and all payments is resumed in the usual way.     Will people get upset? Yes, even though you can argue that the maximum that can be lost here is the time - 2.5 months. Not so bad, considering the growth rate of money in MMM. Isn’t it?! :-))  

Risk № 2. Restart. Full reset of all MMM debts to the participants. Restarts are quite unlikely with the appearance of PAUSE mode. Yet it is necessary to take into account the risk, as there are no guarantees and promises. Let's suppose that MMM resources have been exhausted because of panic. It cannot pay any interest rates on contributions, as well as cannot return even a nominal. Incoming cash flows are almost absent, and there are many requests for taking out. In this case, restart is declared - full reset of all System's debts.
Everything begins again. What should we do to avoid this risk? Participate only with the spare amount that you are ready to lose and NEVER panic.  

You can contact Ibe on phone and whatsapp if you wish to register under me to continue enjoying my in-depth advice. Drop your mobile or send a whatsapp message using the contact details on the image below and I will get to you immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmm-nigeria. How System Might Crash Soon by mannobi(m): 1:49am On Sep 12, 2016
I am so skeptical about this programme
Re: Mmm-nigeria. How System Might Crash Soon by praiseimpact: 8:07am On Sep 12, 2016
mannobi:
I am so skeptical about this programme

What exactly is prompting you to be skeptical of MMM?

2 Likes

Re: Mmm-nigeria. How System Might Crash Soon by praiseimpact: 8:22am On Sep 12, 2016
BloggerAdmin:
Long before the federal Government's reaction on MMM through SEC, I posted earlier (although it's deleted on nairaland) that I have sound advice on how MMM system functions and what factors will lead to it's sudden death. Here is just a brief from my ambiguous view on what to expect in the time to come.

MMM WORKING CONDITIONS: MMM is the unique financial organization in the world that calls its participants to be aware of the mechanisms of its work and respective risks. That’s what we are going to talk about. Let’s clear up the conditions that might lead to the disfunctioning of MMM. There are just 2 conditions.   MMM won't work if:  
1.​ The incoming cash flow is less than the outward flow. In other words, the overall cash amount provided by the participants in 24 hours must be higher than the amount required by other participants who want to get help. Let’s say $100 000 have been provided by the participants and $90 000 have been required. That’s it.This condition can be prejudiced for a short period of time. During this violation, MMM won't work without due internal reserves. This inertia is only possible for several months depending on the gap between the cash flows. And in my view, the current influx of multitude at once might force this out soonest when the multitude request outflow help as there won't be enough money to pay everybody at the same time.  

2.​ PANIC It’s well known that people don’t go to the supermarket to buy bread at the same time. The same happens with MMM. People don’t withdraw their money simultaneously. Due to the time distribution of the withdrawals, the system works perfectly and can work as long as possible. BUT! If all participants (or a vast majority of "ever-interested participants"wink express their desire to take out money from MMM at the same time, the system will collapse in several days (or weeks). There won’t be enough money.   What can provoke this panic among the participants? For example, messages in mass media that Mavrodi has been arrested, and MMM is to collapse. At this point, all participants become agitated and try to withdraw at least some money from this system! They hurry up and withdraw their money as quick as possible because they know there isn't enough money for all!!!   These lies and provocation drove the 1994, 2012 MMM-Global , and 2016 South African systems to collapse.  

These 2 conditions of the MMM functioning are closely linked. If there are panics, the balance between incoming and outward cash flows is violated. More panics means higher gap between the cash flows and quicker disappearance of the internal funds of the system.  
If there are no panics everything works and everybody is paid!!! So, let’s draw up a unique tool that will help us to combat such panic withdrawals from the System!  

And Sergei Panteleevich has already invented and approved the PAUSE mode. RISKS :
Risk No. 1. Get under the PAUSE mode, and waste TIME (NOT money!). If in MMM there are signs of the panic, Sergei Panteleevich will notice the withdrawal to be sharply increased in the statistics available ... If there are no other ways to stop panic, Sergei Panteleevich will announce mode PAUSE in MMM. The PAUSE means all contributions in MMM are divided into two parts: BEFORE and AFTER the pause announcement. Before the introduction of PAUSES the growth of the money stops - money does not grow (as if the button PAUSE was pressed on the tape recorder, everything just stops). At this time of MMM you can take out only the face value (the amount you deposited minus the amount you have already received (without interest) multiplied by a special coefficient k.   Withdrawal amount = (the sum you deposited – the sum you have taken out for the time of participation) * k   Special coefficient k determines the scale of the panic. If in the first week after PAUSE introduction, mass withdrawal from the MMM continues, there will be another coefficient k set, so that there would be enough money for everyone. Up to 0.5 (half of the contributed amount). Typically, the coefficient k is equal to 1.1, i.e., all those wishing to leave the PAUSE are paid the face value + 10%. And this, by the way, is as much as the Bank pays for a year!   The PAUSE mode is introduced a 2.5 month period. During this time, incoming cash flows are compared with the outgoing TO the introduction of PAUSE, and panic among the participants completely stops. Once this happens, the PAUSE is cancelled; the growth of "old" money and all payments is resumed in the usual way.     Will people get upset? Yes, even though you can argue that the maximum that can be lost here is the time - 2.5 months. Not so bad, considering the growth rate of money in MMM. Isn’t it?! :-))  

Risk № 2. Restart. Full reset of all MMM debts to the participants. Restarts are quite unlikely with the appearance of PAUSE mode. Yet it is necessary to take into account the risk, as there are no guarantees and promises. Let's suppose that MMM resources have been exhausted because of panic. It cannot pay any interest rates on contributions, as well as cannot return even a nominal. Incoming cash flows are almost absent, and there are many requests for taking out. In this case, restart is declared - full reset of all System's debts.
Everything begins again. What should we do to avoid this risk? Participate only with the spare amount that you are ready to lose and NEVER panic.  

You can contact Ibe on phone and whatsapp if you wish to register under me to continue enjoying my in-depth advice. Drop your mobile or send a whatsapp message using the contact details on the image below and I will get to you immediately.

Woooww! This is really DEEP and eye-opening. Here's my Whatsapp number. Please add me to your group (07066047811)
Re: Mmm-nigeria. How System Might Crash Soon by BloggerAdmin(m): 10:26am On Sep 12, 2016
praiseimpact:

Woooww! This is really DEEP and eye-opening. Here's my Whatsapp number. Please add me to your group (07066047811)

I do not add people to whatsapp groups, I only attend to intending participants who want to join under me. And it seems you are a registered member already.
Re: Mmm-nigeria. How System Might Crash Soon by Zealoy(m): 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
Pls u people should stop this nonsense are u guys not tired of bad publication of MMM? we the parcipant knows fully well about the risk n it's our money so we take responsibility of any circumstances. Pls...

1 Like

Re: Mmm-nigeria. How System Might Crash Soon by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
The OP is a very beneficiary of this programme but look at his topic akin to bitting the hand that fed you. Is this not wickedness?

1 Like

Re: Mmm-nigeria. How System Might Crash Soon by 2wizkids(m): 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
Zealoy:
Pls u people should stop this nonsense are u guys not tired of bad publication of MMM? we the parcipant knows fully well about the risk n it's our money so we take responsibility of any circumstances. Pls...
dont mind them, i just made 300k from MMM on friday, due for another next week, make them dey jonse there...when i finish my MMM house i go upload pixs for them.

1 Like

Re: Mmm-nigeria. How System Might Crash Soon by BloggerAdmin(m): 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
2wizkids:

dont mind them, i just made 300k from MMM on friday, due for another next week, make them dey jonse there...when i finish my MMM house i go upload pixs for them.

Congrats
Re: Mmm-nigeria. How System Might Crash Soon by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 14, 2016
2wizkids:

Pls for how long has this MMM being running in Nigeria?
Re: Mmm-nigeria. How System Might Crash Soon by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 14, 2016
2wizkids:

Can we connect on WhatsApp so I could ask a few questions and keep in touch to learn from your experience.
Re: Mmm-nigeria. How System Might Crash Soon by Nobody: 4:02am On Sep 14, 2016
Sincere4u:

Pls for how long has this MMM being running in Nigeria?
over a year

1 Like

Re: Mmm-nigeria. How System Might Crash Soon by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
intbizoil:
over a year
What are the chances it'll last the next one year?.
Re: Mmm-nigeria. How System Might Crash Soon by ogawisdom(m): 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jst got paid after 7weeks on mmm, mmm is d change we seek

1 Like

Re: Mmm-nigeria. How System Might Crash Soon by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
Sincere4u:

ask me again
Re: Mmm-nigeria. How System Might Crash Soon by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
intbizoil:
ask me again
Lol
Re: Mmm-nigeria. How System Might Crash Soon by jamex93(m): 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
Sincere4u:

Bro MMM is for risk takers

If u can't take d risk don't join the community...

U can pm me on watsapp
Re: Mmm-nigeria. How System Might Crash Soon by BloggerAdmin(m): 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
Sincere4u:

If you and I keep investing
Re: Mmm-nigeria. How System Might Crash Soon by BloggerAdmin(m): 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
You can register now on hmmm Nigeria. Just contact the phone details on picture.
Re: Mmm-nigeria. How System Might Crash Soon by ibeoibe(m): 9:42am On Oct 26, 2016
you can contact Ibe now with phone details on picture to register
Re: Mmm-nigeria. How System Might Crash Soon by Yinkatolu: 10:19am On Oct 26, 2016
grin mmm
Re: Mmm-nigeria. How System Might Crash Soon by ademasta(m): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
BloggerAdmin:

Hello house, i hv been on MMM since July and it has been paying me well.

The problem i have is someone refuses to confirm the reciepient of the money i sent to him. I called before sending the money and we conversed smoothly, he confirmed he saw the alert but he did not confirm it for me on MMM. It's 4days now i have been calling him he did not pick. I called him with another number, the moment he noticed it was me he cut the call. I called him again this evening all he said was i should not call him again o... He shouted and cut the call again. His guider also did not pick my call since yesterday.

Please is there not any punishment for such an act?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmm-nigeria. How System Might Crash Soon by ibeoibe(m): 9:04am On Oct 29, 2016
ademasta:

The problem i have is someone refuses to confirm the reciepient of the money i sent to him. I called before sending the money and we conversed smoothly, he confirmed he saw the alert but he did not confirm it for me on MMM. It's 4days now i have been calling him he did not pick. I called him with another number, the moment he noticed it was me he cut the call. I called him again this evening all he said was i should not call him again o... He shouted and cut the call again. His guider also did not pick my call since yesterday.

Contact your guider for advice.

1 Like

Re: Mmm-nigeria. How System Might Crash Soon by ademasta(m): 9:38am On Oct 29, 2016
ibeoibe:

Contact your guider for advice.
Thank you boss
Re: Mmm-nigeria. How System Might Crash Soon by brightl06(m): 9:44am On Oct 29, 2016
ademasta:

wahala

1 Like

Re: Mmm-nigeria. How System Might Crash Soon by gafar: 6:56am On Oct 31, 2016
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me message with the statement “MMM + your name”
Whatsapp/Telegram: “Zero” 8 “Zero” 34556519
Re: Mmm-nigeria. How System Might Crash Soon by BloggerAdmin(m): 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
MMM is real.....contact Ibe now to start earning 0 7 0 3 5 4 2 8 1 4 8
Re: Mmm-nigeria. How System Might Crash Soon by MATEX30: 12:23am On Nov 13, 2016
Re: Mmm-nigeria. How System Might Crash Soon by mecussey(m): 6:54am On Nov 13, 2016
ademasta:

lol...bad bele pple everywhere...simply report to support.
Re: Mmm-nigeria. How System Might Crash Soon by ademasta(m): 6:57am On Nov 13, 2016
mecussey:

lol...bad bele pple everywhere...simply report to support.
That's what i did. Resolved long ago. Thanks
Re: Mmm-nigeria. How System Might Crash Soon by BloggerAdmin(m): 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
contact Ibe now to join MMM Nigeria and givers forum on 0 7 0 3 5 4 2 8 1 4 8 or 0 8 1 7 1 9 1 3 2 7 1

(1) (2) (Reply)

About 10 New Ponzi Scheme Website Has Been Created In The Last One Month / Incredible Offer! Own A 2&3 Bedroom Bungalow For 7.5m&10.5m Naira / Billion Traderx Investment Legit Join

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.