Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) (47290 Views)

How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? / Court Awards N5m To Airtel Customer Who Dragged Them To Court Over Messages / Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by chingydaboss(m): 11:07am On Sep 12, 2016
Chain..
So hilarious ...

Bag of rice.. airtel grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by ikombe: 11:07am On Sep 12, 2016
When i hear the convo i almost laugh collapse grin

Airtel don fustrate the man grin

I understand his pain as an airtel customer
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by DonCortino: 11:07am On Sep 12, 2016
GodsClan:
The customer service guy is not professional at all. I guess he just started the job or maybe he is tired self.

The guy confuse!
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by seunlayi(m): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2016
See what they just turned the economy to. Recess without clear cut focus
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by nowornever2016: 11:08am On Sep 12, 2016
Na So Gotv Go Call Dey Ask Why You Never Rechanger?
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by mrofficial(m): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2016
They have really frustrated me with their calls. Got to a point I used Truecaller to block all the numbers.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by KingGeorgey(m): 11:09am On Sep 12, 2016
All I can say is Etisalat, will be hearing from me real soon

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by Richy4(m): 11:10am On Sep 12, 2016
hhahaha...The guy woke up from the wrong side of the bed....

I wish he can use that attacking tone on the politicians.. not the innocent customer care..

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by italianjob(m): 11:11am On Sep 12, 2016
did u piplo bollow me money to buy my fone.lol
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by Papishi(m): 11:12am On Sep 12, 2016
This guy just made ma day
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by topstar80(m): 11:15am On Sep 12, 2016
DonCortino:

Liar! You didnt listen to it. tongue
lol.. I did..listened to it few days ago before it was posted here
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by MissingBudget: 11:17am On Sep 12, 2016
Staged sad
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by jaytime(m): 11:18am On Sep 12, 2016
Rotfl.... Chai Nigerians are funny.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by Luckygurl(f): 11:18am On Sep 12, 2016
Hahaha

I'll send your sim card out of my phone not just text OUT to ***

Lmao grin grin
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by FakoMaybach1: 11:25am On Sep 12, 2016
I think its time for Nigerians to say Enough...Lets keep calling them (ie Network providers), demand to speak to the managers and ask for where to buy Gala and Lacassera since they chose to disturb us...Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep no go sleep..they have cooked the food for us we don chop am llet us cook for them and see if they can finish the food

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by laikas: 11:31am On Sep 12, 2016
lekpaboy:
That agent didn't manage the call well and ought to be marked down for quality. He didn't listen actively to the caller, he didn't apologise or even empathise. He felt the sub was just disturbing him. In fact he probably would've thought he was a hoax caller. Well that's why I like the Etisalat agents. They'll apologise, sound friendly and even compensate you.
yeah yeah. up etisalat.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by uchedydy: 11:34am On Sep 12, 2016
italianjob:
did u piplo bollow me money to buy my fone.lol

Ewu, Goat, how do u people say it in your dialect, what accent do u guys have in your tribe, or u do not know that all tribes have accent when they speak english? Hausa, Akwaibom, Delta, Edo, Yoruba, we all have accent, not just igbo..

Once again, ewu!! Grow up cos u think like a child.

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by osarenmwienda(f): 11:36am On Sep 12, 2016
where can I buy cheap bag of rice...... lwkmooooo.......

like say na them buy you phone abi them borrow you money to subscribe for their nonsense...

bruh you tried....
you be true 9ja
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by Appareil(m): 11:43am On Sep 12, 2016
Igbo man O! Chai! I don laugh tire! Bold and stubborn! Igbo no fit change at all! The customer service guy don hear nwing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by beautydutch(f): 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
now dis got me cracking
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by willibounce1(m): 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
Your phone will ring very early in the morning around 8am and when you pick, one stupid person will be asking if they can talk to you about airtel. Sometimes I always wish I could kill them over the phone. And this crazy people have different numbers they use in disturbing your life.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by NnamdiN: 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
Dude failed to Take charge of the call and was thrown off balance.

The caller transferred his anger on the wrong person. Airtel wouldn't even know the CCR, (he's just one of numerous underpaid staff at ISoN)
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
Okaakoko:
airtel calls are So annoying, and they will call you with real numbers. only for you to hear their useless adverts for caller tunes.

Glo and Etisalat do same..
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by vosquare: 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
This thing is so annoying... And na all networks dey do am... Oloriburku people
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by vosquare: 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
lekpaboy:
That agent didn't manage the call well and ought to be marked down for quality. He didn't listen actively to the caller, he didn't apologise or even empathise. He felt the sub was just disturbing him. In fact he probably would've thought he was a hoax caller. Well that's why I like the Etisalat agents. They'll apologise, sound friendly and even compensate you.
Compen kini... Ooh... U b eti worker abi... Rubbish people
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
tnk God 4 Truecaller once I sight dem Na to busy am but sometimes it cud b just annoying rushing to pick a call only to see strange number even dia text msg....

odikwa bad Airtel n Mtn...
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by Armstrong34(m): 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
coming soon for my stupid emptyhen provider always Callin wif 055224cheesy
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by Armstrong34(m): 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
coming soon for my stupid emptyhen provider always Callin wif 055224cheesy
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by buoye1(m): 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
That guy is really craaaaaaaazzzyyyy
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by pythonkid(m): 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
so na boy wey dem call dey send d message abi
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by olukaydee(m): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
That serves them right grin
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) by mafioso47(m): 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
this call is nuisance to 'you Guys' lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Nokia Lumia Smartphones With Prices And Specifications In Nigeria (PICS) / If You Don’t Put Your Phone In Flight Mode On A Plane, This Happens / With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.