Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Sim Registration Failed,heeelllpppp Meee Ooooo! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sim Registration Failed,heeelllpppp Meee Ooooo! (3513 Views)

MTN SIM Registration Again! / SIM Registration: FG To Sanction Telcos Over Customers’ Harassment / Sim Registration Failed,heeelllpppp Meee Ooooo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sim Registration Failed,heeelllpppp Meee Ooooo! by chat2chuma(m): 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2009
Guys,im usin Nokia 6233 and E65.Im also usin the E65 to browse.
Anytime i put my GLO inside the E65 it will say SIM REGISTRATION FAILED.Its also the same with my 6233 with MTN inserted.
Pls is there any solution,cause its driving me nuts.Help me pls.
Honsule,hayprof et all fellow nairalanders, ur solution is highly appreciated!!
Re: Sim Registration Failed,heeelllpppp Meee Ooooo! by insight: 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2009
I'm currently encountering the same problem too.
My N series phone hardly accepts my Glo SIM-one
in 15 times try.
I'm sure it's a SIM compatibility issue
(2G,2.5,3G SIMs)
I'd advise you visit their service centre as it's the
best option i personally have resolved to do.
They might have to recommend you buy another
SIM and they'll swap your line.
Dont even bother calling customer care line
even if you get through to them, i dont think
they'd be able to provide you with any technical
support as regards SIMs.

As for the MTN line, try buying a 128k SIM
and do a swap by calling the Customer care line.
Re: Sim Registration Failed,heeelllpppp Meee Ooooo! by Idrizz(m): 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2009
Check if the screws of your phones are complete and they are tighten properly.
Re: Sim Registration Failed,heeelllpppp Meee Ooooo! by Idrizz(m): 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2009
Check if the screws of your phones are complete and they are tighten properly.
Re: Sim Registration Failed,heeelllpppp Meee Ooooo! by bighead1(m): 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2009
no try a new battery
Re: Sim Registration Failed,heeelllpppp Meee Ooooo! by Dave081: 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
Do d one of following;
1.check if d sim is properly inserted.sometimes it shakes.
2.try d sim in another phone
3.contact d customer care line to see if there is any problem or update on the sim. winkDo d one of following;
3.contact d customer care line to see if there is any problem or update on the sim.
Re: Sim Registration Failed,heeelllpppp Meee Ooooo! by dubanib: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
SEE THE INCREDIBLE BENEFITS YOU GET WHEN YOU DEVELOP YOUR WEBSITE WITH OUR ICT-CENTRIC BUSINESS WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT
Nigerians are beginning to recognize that brick and mortal businesses would get patronage from their catchment, “but when you take a business online, its opportunities are limitless.

When customers are deciding on a purchase, they start by looking online.

Your website is your showroom, where customers can research your product and see all the reasons it is right for them.

What You Get!

== Https://www.YourWebsite.com SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: Sim Registration Failed,heeelllpppp Meee Ooooo! by ddjay: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
Dave081:
Do d one of following;
3.contact d customer care line to see if there is any problem or update on the sim. winkDo d one of following;
3.contact d customer care line to see if there is any problem or update on the sim.
oga na wa o,check the date of the post, 2009. am sure d the op must have changed phone
Re: Sim Registration Failed,heeelllpppp Meee Ooooo! by MarkWayne89: 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
chat2chuma:
Guys,im usin Nokia 6233 and E65.Im also usin the E65 to browse.
Anytime i put my GLO inside the E65 it will say SIM REGISTRATION FAILED.Its also the same with my 6233 with MTN inserted.
Pls is there any solution,cause its driving me nuts.Help me pls.
Honsule,hayprof et all fellow nairalanders, ur solution is highly appreciated!!

This is not really the exact error message as SIM Registration Failed, but the process in troubleshooting it is the same as not Registered to Network Error.

Here are a few steps that you can do:

This error might occur because your phone’s software is not up-to-date. Not Registered on Network is a common problem for Android devices and most often occurs for providers such as T-Mobile, Vodafone, AT&T, Airtel, Rogers, Virgin, and others.

Method #1
Firstly, make sure that your phone is charged and start it up
Insert the new SIM card into the phone
Navigate to the Settings menu
Find the Software Update screen and perform the update
Restart the phone and the error should be gone at this point.

Method #2
This method includes updating your APN (Access Point Name) settings for different Network Providers.

Follow the next path:

Settings -> More Networks -> Mobile Networks -> Access Point Names

Tap on the “+” or “ADD” button and manually insert the APN data that is required. You can easily find this out by calling your Operator and asking about the APN settings.

You can read more tips here: https://www.unlockunit.com/blog/how-to-fix-not-registered-on-network/

(1) (Reply)

Tecno R7 Vs Infinix Zero X506 / ZEALOT S15 Unboxing, First Impression And Review / Please What Kind Of Phone Can I Use To Play PUBG,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.