Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka Must Hear This {read} - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka Must Hear This {read} (553 Views)

Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) / Catholic Bishop Reacts To Patrick Edet's Resignation: "The Pope Must Hear This" / Father Ejike Mbaka Celebrates 22nd Priestly Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka Must Hear This {read} by OgaInnocent(m): 6:53am On Sep 12, 2016
AN OPEN LETTER TO REV FATHER EJIKE MBAKA

It has been long I had wanted to write this letter. But I did not because of certain views of people I consulted. But now, it is pertinent that I do it.

Dear Father, permit me to write this letter to you to express my dissatisfaction with you and your position in the Nigeria of today. But before I go on, I sincerely pray that I do not offend the Holy Ghost by trying to write to His anointed in a way that may not be too wonderful. I am only writing within context of events of recent times and the possible or probable inference that any right thinking human being could make out of it.

Father, on december 31st, 2014, hell was let loose because of GEJ's "incompetence" via your towering FROM GOODLUCK TO BADLUCK message to Nigerians. It is needless to dwell much on that, because it is no more news, and as well, it is history.

But Father, there are certain things you said in your message that have refused to vacate my cerebrum. Father, you said and I quote:

I am speaking from the oracle of the Holy Ghost.

Father you also added:

Most Nigerian Pastors who are closer to GEJ have merchandised their anointing.

It is worthy of note to state here that I am not a politician nor a GEJ sympathizer. I am only quoting what Fr. Mbaka said. That is all. Father, your worries ( message from the oracle of the Holy Ghost) were that Goodluck came to power and our Yar Adua died; that GEJ came to power and our oil poured away; that GEJ cannot curtail the menace of Boko haram; and that GEJ cannot provide job for the teeming Nigerian youths. And if I may summarize it, GEJ killed our SECURITY SYSTEM AND OUR ECONOMY.

Father, I must commend you for summoning such temerity and sagacity to confront a sitting president of a country like Nigeria. Such intrepid stand is very rare and can only emanate from a man of integrity who has not merchandised his anointing. We need men and women of God who can speak out in times like this. Thank you father for that job.

But, father have you heard that in April this year, Fulani herdsmen attacked your own brothers in Nimbo, Uzouwani LGA, Enugu state, and killed about 48 persons?
(as recorded by vanguard: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/bloodbath-enugu-fulani-herdsmen-kill-40/ ).

Father did you hear it?

Father, as a priest of the catholic church, I do not know whether you are aware that some Fulani herdsmen killed a seminarian of the catholic church at Attakwu, Enugu state on August this year?
(as was reported by vanguard also:HERE -
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/herdsmen-invaded-enugu-killed-seminarian/ )

Father have you heard it?

Father, I am asking all these questions because I have waited so long for you to condemn evil as usual. father, have the Holy Ghost not spoken? or have you relocated from the location of the oracle?

Father, another reason I am asking this question is also because you are from Enugu state. You fought for the north in the times of Boko Haram; you fought for Nigeria in times of "badluck economy", father there is nobody fighting for your brothers! father, is blood no longer thicker than water? What is the worth of human life in Enugu? Can 41 human lives be equated with a badluck economy?

Father, Enugu state need a voice! They want to hear from the Oracle again. And if you can do it for the the Northerners, we believe that ours will not be a problem.

Once again, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, with due respect, WHAT IS THE SPIRIT SAYING?

http://www.ogainnocent.com/2016/09/rev-father-ejike-mbaka-must-hear-this.html

1 Like

Re: Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka Must Hear This {read} by 007Nasky(m): 7:28am On Sep 12, 2016
am coming...
Re: Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka Must Hear This {read} by Redoil: 7:37am On Sep 12, 2016
Shildren of hate and hunger will soon be here to spew trash. Caslless come to mind.
When men of god tell fairy stories and claimed they heard from God
Re: Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka Must Hear This {read} by SammieRexx(m): 9:45am On Sep 12, 2016
Questions i have been asking over and over again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should I Quit / Video || End Time Trumpet Allegedly Sounds In The Sky In Israel / 10 Fact About Bishop David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.