Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Should I Quit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Quit (554 Views)

Why I Quit Pentecostal Churches / Catholic Church Excommunicates Rev. Patrick Edet Who Quit Priesthood / Today I Quit Going To Church: It's All A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Quit by lavendae(m): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Should I Quit by ifenes(m): 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
You cannot be negative to achieve a positive outcome. He has the right not to give you anything regardless of him being a pastor. Hustle for yours.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Quit by missKiffy(f): 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mtshewwww
Re: Should I Quit by yorhmienerd(m): 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
missKiffy:
Mtshewwww
Why na, he ofend u b4
Re: Should I Quit by Ranchhoddas: 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
lavendae:
hello,am a guy staying with my elder brother and the wife,though my brother seems very selfish, because all he sees is himself and family alone,am a graduate,working,and my brother has five cars,i approach him for one so I could use it to caught my transport xpenses, he refused telling me he can,and he is even a pastor with the wife, now am contemplating on looking for a way to sell one of is cars,since he prefers to be stingy, am also contemplating suicide because staying with him is very frustrating
You are a graduate, working and you are contemplating suicide because your brother who has given you free accomodation is refusing to give you one of his cars... You dey mad!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Quit by menxer: 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You are a graduate, working and you are contemplating suicide because your brother who has given you free accomodation is refusing to give you one of his cars... You dey mad!

Hahahaha
The guy is funny.
He is the one that is selfish, what does he do with his salary?
He is getting free accommodation and free food. Still looking for a free car? SMH
Re: Should I Quit by orisa37: 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
Leave him and soon you'll buy your own Cars and live fulfilled. Suicide is a Sin more serious than Murder.

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit by Sveen: 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
Person wey get cap no get shoe.

(1) (Reply)

The Times Are Changing In My Favour – Rev. Patricia Tuaweri / Is The 'garden Of Eden' A Myth??? / Video || End Time Trumpet Allegedly Sounds In The Sky In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.