Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Lets Create A Facebook Page - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lets Create A Facebook Page (2431 Views)

Create A Facebook Ads Free With This Software / Lets Create A Fiverr Connection / The Future Of Egusi Soup (lets create wealth together) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Create A Facebook Page by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:20am On Sep 16, 2016
abumoney:

bukar.shuaib@gmail.com
so that i can forward all th necessary details[color=#990000][/color]
Just Add Me On Fb And Tell Me The Category You Want To Run
www.fb.com/simpsonworld
Re: Lets Create A Facebook Page by Simpsonrocket(m): 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
More.
Re: Lets Create A Facebook Page by CosmicJames(m): 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
Simpsonrocket:
More.
I want to commend u for this good idea. I'm very much available and can be part of this movement if u let me know about the end result. Another thing is that u are the one creating the pages making u the superAdmin? What if u misbehave or unable to turn up due to one challenge or the other. What ll be the fate of the group? Or the group and pages can run successfully in ur absent? I still have some questions to ask o.
Re: Lets Create A Facebook Page by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:21am On Sep 19, 2016
CosmicJames:
I want to commend u for this good idea. I'm very much available and can be part of this movement if u let me know about the end result. Another thing is that u are the one creating the pages making u the superAdmin? What if u misbehave or unable to turn up due to one challenge or the other. What ll be the fate of the group? Or the group and pages can run successfully in ur absent? I still have some questions to ask o.
The end result is going to be good if we can reach our goal of obtaining huge likes. I wish you can make a self research by yourself on how you can make money on ur fb page. The group can move on without me being around.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do With 300k In Nigeria / How To Invest With Ubanker In Nigeria / Xpedited Shipping Is A Fraud!!!!! Do Not Deal With These Ppl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.