Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia (23146 Views)

MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) / The Bitter Experience Of Gionee / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by ceecia(f): 11:49am On Sep 12, 2016
I had the worst experience of my life on Friday at InnJoo office in Ikeja. A friend of mine sent in his phone from Benin for me to help him fix because there are no Innjoo service centres in Benin. The first day I went to their office located in Ikeja, I was told they did not have the parts to fix the phone and I should check back in two weeks. I took down their customer service contact and called after two weeks and was told the parts are available. I went back there and dropped the phone and was given a date to come and pick it up. I got there on the said date and presented the invoice I was given for collection only to be told that the parts are still not available. I was puzzled and I ask why I was not informed of this so I do not waste my time here. They had my contact and did not deem it fit to even send a message. The lady that attended to me just replied me without any form of empathy that they were sorry and blah blah blah. I left there angrily. My friend now called the customer service rep after two weeks of me going there and asked if they have the parts now and they said that they did so I went back there to pick up.

This time around I had lost the invoice and I told the lady and she insisted I have to pay 1000 naira before I can be attended to. I tried to explain that I have been there before then to collect but was told there were no parts, after all, I was supposed to have collected the phone long before now. All explanations fell on deaf ears as she insisted. I approached the manager who is an Indian and he refused to do anything about it. So I had to agree to pay the 1000 naira so that I can just pick the phone and go. The customer service rep then started the process for me to collect the phone. i waited for another 1hr 20 minutes before they brought out the phone for me. I inserted the battery and charged it a bit in their office so I can turn it on to check if the issue was fixed before I leave. The issue with the phone was the screen touch pad was malfunctioning so they said they had to change the touchpad. When I turned on the phone, I saw strange lines in different colours on the screen of the phone. At this point, I had already paid so I went back the customer care rep and showed her. she then took the phone back to the engineers. At this point I was tired and needed to leave so I asked her to refund the money, and I will come back another day to pick it when they fix it. She refunded and I left. My friend who owns the phone then called me to just collect the phone without fixing because there is no guarantee that the phone will not develop issues even after fixing. I went back and told the lady that I need the phone back without fixing and to my surprise, she said I need to pay for the parts that have already been put inside. I opened my mouth and was in shock. I said how can I pay for something that is clearly not working. She was insisting. Then I told her to remove the parts and put back the old parts if that is the case and she said no that it does not work that way. It now turned to by force fixing ooo. Then another Indian who I suspect owns the place then approached me and asked the problem.

I told him everything and he said they will fix it, I should not worry. I was angry and told them I do not want to fix and I stormed out and left for home and just decided to forfeit the phone since they refuse to release it. Having been there since 1.30pm and at this time it was almost 4pm. On my way home I discovered I had forgotten something at their office so I had to go back. As I got there the senior manager who I had earlier spoken with asked if I had gotten the phone back and I said no then he told them to give me the phone unfixed. It took them another 20 minutes for them to remove the supposed parts they put into it and hand the phone back to me.

They have the worse system and I regret ever going there for anything. I lost valuable time and they lack proper customer service.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by Sunexy(m): 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
Injoo must fall
angry
FTC sweet sha...OP abeg put injoo's logo so ppl can know it
grin

32 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by ceecia(f): 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
Sunexy:
Injoo must fall
grin
yes my brother.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
The title of the thread should be 'how innjoo frustrated my life'

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by ceecia(f): 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
lofty900:
The title of the thread should be 'how innjoo frustrated my life'
Thanks for the suggestion.

5 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by lekjons(m): 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
Lalasticlala, please play your part in sending this damned company back to wherever they came from..

Next time you hear "Innj..."

13 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by Babalegba(m): 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
There is nothing new in the story,we knew injoo customer service is completely diabolical before. They cannot even provide batteries for their clients.If you buy an injoo then you need your head examined.

20 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by Sunkyphil(m): 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
anytime u hear injoo,run.............

6 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by Toluwani111: 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
Injoo abi wetin you call am ?

4 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by Dandeson1(m): 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by DICKtator: 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by Flashh: 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
She finally got Innjoored by Innjoo.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by KOnce: 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
Sorry.
Our regulatory bodies are chin deep eating bribe, no one cares about the masses

14 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
I was there on Saturday, those girls were chewing gums like Allen prostitutes, one of them even had guts to put on her Whatsapp notification sound, she was chatting while I was waiting for someone to attend to me.

I even had to write my details myself, what never happened when the other girls were there. SMH for InnJoo

34 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by valdes00(m): 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
The name alone is discouraging.... I can Neva ever buy any of their product
Innjoo kor, Won joo ni.....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by aninexzy(m): 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
Take heart

3 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
I have same experience in tecno office in Benin.

7 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by virus05(m): 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
as

2 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by damton(m): 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
I've heard quite similar sordid stories about injoo brand.

From unbelievable faults on new phones, to poor customer treatment.

I believe their management team can do better. its shouldn't be just about the returns, but the quality and standards set as a brand.

4 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by ghostmist: 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
You sef, you come across like one who doesn't have her acts together...

tell your friend to buy gionee next time...

9 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by davodyguy: 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hi op
Contact me

I have a strong affiliation with Innjoo office in Ikeja and of the ladies there is my girl friend.

I know all 3 ladies at the counter.

We shall resolve this matter for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
ghostmist:
You sef, you come across like one who doesn't have her acts together...

tell your friend to buy gionee next time...
Gionee, Tecno,Innjoo Infinix they are all full of shit. they are just affordable they are not durable.

11 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by CovenantSam: 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
I was also there in May to fix the touch screen, having called them before leaving Epe. I got there to my alter dismay only to be told they don't have the part available.

I was really mad! Till today they don't have the part available. I finally gave up and dump the phone at the hostel, since I can't use it for anything.

All their products are fake! They're just flashy. They can't stand the test of time. They develop fault for no reason!

Stupid phone!

15 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
[b]na wa ooooooo infinix is the best.. phone to by cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy can get it in Jumia in low price/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by yomalex(m): 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
hmm
Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by seunoni34(m): 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
maxwell60:
Gionee, Tecno,Innjoo Infinix they are all full of shit. they are just affordable they are not durable.

I still think infinix is the best of all these brands. The phones have a good battery life / UI and a friendly & responsive customer service . They have support and phone software update too.

Just buy any of hot-note or infinix hot 2 and above.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by AleAirHub(m): 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
Timeup for Innjoo. There product is worst than Boko Haram & Wasteful Having Their Device angry angry angry.

I Buy Any Freelancer Fund@N350/$. Netteller & Payoneer Fund@360/$.

3 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by zealed64: 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
innjoo, i have great regrets getting their products, no repair parts even a common part as battery for their product they dont have...i have used 2 of their products...

3 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
Mmm. I feel your pains sister. I fixed mine myself without going to their office. If the phone still has issues just bring it to me.

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by Heazy2015(m): 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hmm.... Mine was innjoo fire.... I bought the phone around January at the rate of 20k or so... I used it for 1 month and I was surprised that the phone have started developing screen pad issue... The phone will be making calls by itself... I just have to sell the phone for 10k....i just hate there products. It's not innjoo but injure..

7 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by Krismart(m): 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top / Starlink Unboxing & Speedtest In Nigeria / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.