Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Rita Dominic Wows At The "76" Premiere - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Wows At The "76" Premiere (24114 Views)

Omawumi Wows At Felabration (Photos) / Actress Ebube Nwagbo, Susan Peters Wows At The Premiere Of Unknown Caller / Genevieve Nnaji Wows At AMVCA Nominees Cocktail Party(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Wows At The "76" Premiere by henrydadon(m): 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
grodt999:

This kind of black african mentality-monkey statement is a disgrace to the continent.
in 2016 people still talk like this?

You should be encouraging people to start family planning if they cannot cater for the kids, Nigeria has population density and poverty.

children is not currency, shut up!!!

Practice family planning and population control!!!

pls dont tell me sh!t about black man mentality

oh so u are telling me someone like rita dominic cant cater for kid

e be like say your brain dey overheat

she is old enough have her own child and also have the financial means to take good care of that child

so pls tell me what stoping her

is it the too much money?
Re: Rita Dominic Wows At The "76" Premiere by Stevochiri: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
she is beautiful
Re: Rita Dominic Wows At The "76" Premiere by Franklinezenwa: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2016
Stevochiri:
she is beautiful
.Yea she is good looking.
Re: Rita Dominic Wows At The "76" Premiere by electrokcoi(m): 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
always beautiful, but husband husband husband=happiness
Re: Rita Dominic Wows At The "76" Premiere by grodt999: 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
henrydadon:

she is old enough have her own child and also have the financial means to take good care of that child

If people like you don't think like monkeys there will be no need for my comments?
Not everyone in the world need to have kids

You should only have kids if your health, lifestyle, profession, finances, career and family structure supports it. She may be rich but does not have all requirements to PROPERLY raise children!

Money is not the only reason not to have children.

Illiterates like you don't have the slightest clue what having children means, you just whip out your member and impregnate women then consider the consequences afterwards - To the detriment of the kids who had nothing to do with your idiotic decisions!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Wows At The "76" Premiere by passyhansome(m): 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2016
DOPE SINCE DAY 1
Re: Rita Dominic Wows At The "76" Premiere by joywendy(f): 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
Wow!! She looks amazing, I can't wait for this movie. I have seen the triller and it makes sense, the first Nigerian movie that I have seen that has been recommended by former President Obasanjo. As it deals with Nigerian history....

Nollywood going places mehn! cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic Wows At The "76" Premiere by croom(f): 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
nice as always
Re: Rita Dominic Wows At The "76" Premiere by Patti99: 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
I love Rita. If I were a man I for don marry her tey tey
Re: Rita Dominic Wows At The "76" Premiere by davidif: 5:01am On Sep 13, 2016
henrydadon:

Bros, you are assuming that everyone wants children.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ali Nuhu Supports Efe (Photo) / Akeju Has A Crush On DJ Cuppy / Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.