Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,399 members, 7,958,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:56 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi Observing Eld Prayers In Ile-Ife - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Observing Eld Prayers In Ile-Ife (34741 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) / Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics / Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Observing Eld Prayers In Ile-Ife by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
ikemesit4477:
But why did he say the other day that Jesus is his father? Or does Muslims also use the name of Jesus?

He's a Christian. Anglican.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Observing Eld Prayers In Ile-Ife by breakeven: 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
This oni. Is he ogunchrislam? Anyway that is afonja style. They are not fanatics like aboki grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Observing Eld Prayers In Ile-Ife by bashydemy(m): 11:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
dahaz:
so the ooni of ife is a muslim? shocked
He is not a muslim just being natural and i like his style, I wish the rest Obas should emulate him... Attend all religious gathering cos you are the Oba of all.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Observing Eld Prayers In Ile-Ife by Nobody: 2:00am On Sep 13, 2016
omoolorire:
Obas don't have a particular religion hence they need to satisfy everybody.

is he praying to everybody or praying to God
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Observing Eld Prayers In Ile-Ife by Nobody: 2:11am On Sep 13, 2016
bashydemy:
He is not a muslim just being natural and i like his style, I wish the rest Obas should emulate him... Attend all religious gathering cos you are the Oba of all.

Northern Muslims will soon criticise him for making mockery of their Islam....just wait and see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Hosts Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi In His Palace In Osun State. Photos / The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria / Oba Adewale Akanbi In A Gucci Shop (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.