Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Choices - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Choices (235604 Views)

Choices / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Ten Choices You Will Regret In 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 6:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
.....Lmao..@ samyfreshsmooth

1 Like

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
XCoolSuff:
Hi Solo. I really doff my hat for ya` you re` such an amazing writer. kip up the good works.

Pls I need a little favour from you. I was off here wen `The last wolf` has been trending here. i tried finding it but it has been removed. Is there anywae i can get it?

....Send me a mail bro and we will discuss how you will get the books...
Re: Choices by Harridwan(m): 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
Damn, i always knew there was something extraordinary abt the OKOH sisters buh then it's Player gone wrong for Mr Solo sha...

Bros,,, I wave my Abeti-Aja cap for you.....Keep up the good writing..

1 Like

Re: Choices by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
Bt solo don suffer 4 dis life sha (abi na 4 dis story)

e case jxt b like person wey e friends dy do mmm dy get money anyhow bt wen e finally join make e still chop small money d tin con crash

na im case e playering-spirit con crash.....too bad

I FOLLOW STILL grin though
Re: Choices by emarkson(m): 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
Solo life is like one expensive joke that can taken lightly no seriously
Re: Choices by Preciousbouy(m): 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
solomonbrown64:

...Lol...but I have given you all the needed clues. The last wolf is killing me, but I will finish though...
Let it not better kill you oooo cus you must finish wetin you start..... Jeez never saw that coming bro you murders the story...... More brain to your Head..... Can't wait for Monday ooooooo... Last wolf do well nah
Re: Choices by cerowo(f): 10:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
Didnt see that cming solomon is in a deep mess...jst hp d story goes on his favour intriguing writeup Solomon,eargerly waiting 4 d nxt phase ov d story keep up d good wrk bro
Re: Choices by cerowo(f): 10:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
Didnt see that cming solomon is in a deep mess...jst hp d story goes in his favour intriguing writeup Solomon,eargerly waiting 4 d nxt phase ov d story keep up d good wrk bro
Re: Choices by Ibunkun1(m): 12:08am On Jan 14, 2017
Wow
Re: Choices by sirblero(m): 9:25am On Jan 14, 2017
wow! wow!! wow!!!
bro You're the bomb!!!
I love your story......

#monday it is then.... мonday ιт ιѕ тнen!
Re: Choices by slimsue(f): 9:45am On Jan 14, 2017
I really didn't see dat coming. Solomon u re in deep shit, I really don't know how u will get out of this one. Wish u luck though.
Nice work Solomonbrown64, I can't wait for Monday.
Re: Choices by uncolonised(m): 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
solomonbrown64:

...Thanks bro, shey you see how your boys dey fumble for London?

Those boys get as e be ooo, but me still get hope say dem sense go return
Re: Choices by Charlesdock(m): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ooh Solo....caught in a web cry Those girls turned out to be what they are because of their mothers death.... Poor them embarassed Ibadan city is watching you with her third eye ooh. Once again from the ancient city of Ibadan we give our salutation ooh! Waiting for Jan 16th.
Re: Choices by Ehmjay(m): 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
For this story I Off my BOXER for you even dough et will seems nt expensive bt yhu are worthy cuz*in falz voice*i bought it with mai hard-earned money
Re: Choices by kingsfield(m): 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
Abeg Ogam Solo post atleast a portion of tomorrow's chapter?
Re: Choices by IAmXcessiz(m): 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
solomonbrown64:

**********************†****************
Alright guys, we have come to the end of part 2 and I am sure most of you never saw that up there coming, Lol. I will continue on Monday, 16th of January. So you all should connect the dots now and try to predict how this will end for Solomon. I see you Charlesdock all the way from Ibadan, mehn, I can never forget that city. Thanks for the comments and likes, see you all on Monday, God willing.

Setting my reminder to tomorrow. I don't wanna miss this anymore

Welldone Dr. King Solomon
Re: Choices by Gamesound(m): 9:49am On Jan 16, 2017
Wehdon Sir, We're waiting on you
Re: Choices by Ehmjay(m): 10:01am On Jan 16, 2017
Ah ah oga solo whr d update na?
Re: Choices by Preciousbouy(m): 10:19am On Jan 16, 2017
Ehmjay:
Ah ah oga solo whr d update na?
Solo we dey wait oooooooooooo
Re: Choices by Preciousbouy(m): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
Preciousbouy:

Solo we dey wait oooooooooooo
haba solo whats happening nah
Re: Choices by Charlesdock(m): 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
people have book space oo. Waiting patiently for the grand finale
Re: Choices by anuj5: 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
In the case of the latter it's most likely that their list may not be any type of good particularly if your previous test using the very same advertisement gave great conversions with a different https://myblogginghub.com/solo-ads/ solo ads vendor.

So with solo ads you may have to run a couple of tests and with various sellers to see what converts. Always examination with a handful of clicks (100 or much less) to begin with so you do not pay excessive after that scale up and also repeat when you have a good conversion price.
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
Chapter 1

I stayed for quite sometime outside in the cool night just thinking of how I got myself into this in the first place. I was thinking of the problem and not the solution because there seemed to be no way out of this current predicament I was no matter the perspective I viewed it. Knowing the reason why both women and sisters couldn't seem to forget about me was something beyond a problem one could solve; it was a revelation and I knew not want to do with it. I couldn't possibly leave or want to be uninvolved, it had surely passed such a stage. Even if I might have been unaware of Eve's predicament, I should have known about Maddy's especially the night her sister revealed to me that the only person she had ever said the word - love to, was her and her alone. Maddy had loved me and probably still did but couldn't tell me because she wasn't sure if what she was feeling was actually love or it might have been that she didn't want to leave that realm of control she wielded. Sociopaths are known to be control freaks and lacking in the ability to understand morality or the pains of doing something wrong which was why it was pretty easy for her to tell me to toss her salad and even go beyond that. She felt nothing and just assumed it to be any normal sexual activity but it was more than that for me and that of course ended the relationship I had with my family.

How I didn't see this on time was pretty careless on my part and that had to do with the fact that all I wanted then was to bang and bang without truly interested in the personality of the woman I was screwing except for her love life. I wasn't the first player and won't surely be the last but from my first victim, so to speak, I had been fated to be unlucky. I started with the wrong person and now I was back to her; what a glorious return it is now turning out to be.

I sighed and decided to go in as I just couldn't find a way around the issue on ground. I was careless, blinded and of course, thinking that I was invincible has surely left me stranded in a situation I would never have thought I would find myself ever. I opened the door and locked it back as it was already late. Immediately, I got in, I went in search for Eve. Not that I cared much about her but now knowing the sort of person she was, I had to be careful with my actions and choice of words from henceforth. She could easily go into one of those crises known among her kind and since she had already convinced herself that no one loved her, with me being the last person she was holding on to, already turned his back on her; taking her life would seem like the best idea.

I heard her crying and ran up the stairs as quickly as I could to find her door locked but that wasn't what got me worried, it was the fact that her bag was in front of her door. I picked it up out of curiosity to fjnd her drugs and receipts still intact. Now for her to have left the house in such a hurry and even left her door opened, it had to be important and probably meant that she was in one of those customary crises and I had foolishly left her alone. What if she had already taken her life before I came back in, what was I going to tell the cops? I was not only becoming careless, I had added being stupid to the mix.

"Eve, it's me, can we talk?" I said after knocking.

"...Why, so that you can mock me on what you have now learnt? Just go away. I know you hate me, no need to try to act about it." She replied and continued with her tears.

"I do not like you after what you did back in Nigeria and yes I did hate at one point in time but then, I didn't know you were only trying to save me in the best way you saw fit. I do not resent you any longer and probably if I knew what you were passing through, I would have been a better person than I have been.."

"....I already said that I do not want your pity and if you are going to keep acting good Father Graham because you think I am crazy, then please go home. I don't need you anymore and I guess it was stupid of me to have thought bringing you here would get me my sister back but no, it hasn't worked because all she wants is you and her life back. She has gotten tired of babysitting me. Go back to her or Ore or whatever, just leave me be."
Damn, I have only made things worse by saying I could have been a better person. Using sweet words won't work at this stage, I must be honest but careful now.

"Maddy threw me out after confessing that she is a sociopath." I heard her gasp but her tears still didn't stop.

"Yeah, so she obviously doesn't want me back as you might think. I know the sort of situation I am in now and probably why you want me. So please open up and let's talk." I concluded and hoped that she would use her head and not her heart. I remained where I was for at least another five minutes before I heard the door unlock. I opened it gently and took her bag along with me. I got in to find her on her big bed, with just a long over sized shirt on her. She was curled up at the head of the bed with her hair all disheveled.I just hope that she wasn't thrashing or even something worse.

I dropped the bag on a couch in the room and walked gently to where she thought she was invincible to the whole worl but the closer I got to her, the farther she tried to curl away from me. I didn't understand exactly what was wrong with her but the only thing I could get from it was that she was ashamed of what she was and her sister had probably been the only person that knew what she truly was but still saw her as human and not some crazy being, which explains the strong bond between them. I got close enough and since there wasn't any more space for her to curl to, she gave up and buried her face between her knees. The action was funny and cute but I didn't laugh. I stopped in front of her and squatted a little, putting my hands on her feet and caressing them a little.

"Eve...look at me." I ordered, gently though.
She didn't and remained in the same position but wasn't crying anymore. I asked again, adding please but that still didn't make her look at me.

"I know already and I am not freaked out, okay? You understand and have the ability to love and for me to have been the subject of those feelings, then there must be a reason for it and I am here tonight not to talk about that side of you people are terrified of but to know why you have chosen to fall in love with me beside anyone one else. So, are you ready to tell or should I just call the agency and book for a ticket back home?" [I] Now of course, I had an idea on why she would have fallen for me but I wanted to be sure.[/b]

Her reaction this time was instant, she let go of her left arm and caressed mine with it for a while and I took the cue to sit beside her on the bed. She took her head up and quickly, I brought it to my shoulders, kissing her hair after. She sniffed and I saw a small smile on her lips afterwards. She was beginning to relax and it was at this point I saw that she wasn't wearing a bra as I could see her nips clearly from my position. Well, the plan was that I needed to manipulate my way out of this trap; I knew why Maddy wanted me but I still wasn't sure why Eve desired me and I wanted to badly as that could be my way out. And if being kind and honest or even being her lover for a night regardless of the situation below my waist would do it, then so be it. For once, I wanted to be ahead of what was going to happen and I was on the right path to achieving that.

Sorry guys, it's on the short side, been dealing with some heart issues ( I am not sick though, lol. You guys should understand.) A longer update tomorrow, God willing.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Choices by uncolonised(m): 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
Heart issues, hmmm oga solo hope it's not what I am thinking.

Thanks for the update, patiently waiting for tomorrow
Re: Choices by EbonyQueen001(f): 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2017

Sorry guys, it's on the short side, been dealing with some heart issues ( I am not sick though, lol. You guys should understand.) A longer update tomorrow, God willing.
[/quote]

I understand better than anyone. You are feeling low after I dumped your Aristotle ar.se for that sexy Engineer. Lol
The Queen is back.
Comment from me building up.
Thumbs up!!!

3 Likes

Re: Choices by BurnaKing21: 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
Tanks 4 d update... God bless u sir
Re: Choices by domido(m): 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
Okay. We will wait.
Re: Choices by slimsue(f): 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
EbonyQueen001 why! Why now! Look how u made Solo to give us half baked bread. Of all times, it's now dat he is in serious crisis dat u decide to dump him. Don't worry I will find someone more deserving if you my dear Solomonbrown64. And I will not forgive u for dis EbonyQueen001, unless u do d needful angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choices by smizel(m): 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
mr solo, wetin happen naw. I don dae wait 4 ur update naw
Re: Choices by sirblero(m): 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
nice update boss.. I hail you sir...

keep the zeal on sir
Re: Choices by kingsfield(m): 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
Please Oga Solo, is d queen of Sheba holding u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choices by kingsfield(m): 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
Please Oga Solo, is d queen of Sheba holding u?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (48) (Reply)

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.