Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Choices - Literature (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Choices (236202 Views)

Choices / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Ten Choices You Will Regret In 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choices by EbonyQueen001(f): 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
For your mind, I no fit predict abi.
Nice update... Caller could be the mum trying to reach out to him again or Ore, wanting to apologise for her act which is justified though, or Maddy, ready to assist him.... It could still be demonic Eve calling to remind him of his promise to her. Hehehehehehehehehe
Re: Choices by EbonyQueen001(f): 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
Solomon, you broke your promise to me. Later, you go dey vex say I break your heart again. Oya, do the needful jor
Re: Choices by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
EbonyQueen001:
For your mind, I no fit predict abi.
Nice update... Caller could be the mum trying to reach out to him again or Ore, wanting to apologise for her act which is justified though, or Maddy, ready to assist him.... It could still be demonic Eve calling to remind him of his promise to her. Hehehehehehehehehe

ah! this 1 yaf pass prediction o.....na possibility na im we shall dis....u jxt gave possible outcomes not predictions grin grin

is is not con-sign (grin) me sha o bt abeg dont be minding my ask-er-ing...what is the name of that little kingdom where u're ruler ?

1 Like

Re: Choices by ChizzyMaris(f): 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
grin
solomonbrown64:

.....Oya now y*s.....grin
#jumping upandan#
He has said yes o.
It's time to celebrate, every one on this thread order whatever you want.
Hadampson, tell the bar man to give you 4bottles.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Choices by joshuamoses101(m): 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
my man solo Abeg when is the next update coming up
Re: Choices by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
ChizzyMaris:
grin #jumping upandan# He has said yes o. It's time to celebrate, every one on this thread order whatever you want. Hadampson, tell the bar man to give you 4bottles. grin grin
We no dey celebrate anything until solo drop update angry angry

1 Like

Re: Choices by Hadampson(m): 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
ChizzyMaris:
grin
#jumping upandan#
He has said yes o.
It's time to celebrate, every one on this thread order whatever you want.
Hadampson, tell the bar man to give you 4bottles.
grin grin
Oya make una jolly dey go. where iz my nigga? dapo97! olatex25!! cum, lets celebrate. chizzymaris finally got herself a man(a gud one at dat) *pops champagne* heeeeeeegringringrin

1 Like

Re: Choices by Dapo97(m): 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hadampson:
Oya make una jolly dey go. where iz my nigga? dapo97! olatex25!! cum, lets celebrate. chizzymaris finally got herself a man(a gud one at dat) *pops champagne* heeeeeeegringringrin
yea..yea..how is it going down!we are here..grin
Re: Choices by Hadampson(m): 8:14am On Jan 27, 2017
Dapo97:
yea..yea..how is it going down!we are here..grin
Celebration noni.. u no c all d beautiful decorations wey dey diz placesmiley na only u waka cum, u no bring my Original Eleniyan with u.. i mean SMART AND THOMPSON.. They are moi real nigga of lyf.

btw siddon make d celebrant herself(chizzymaris) serve u crocodile pepper soupgrin with 3 dongoyaro
Re: Choices by ChizzyMaris(f): 10:48am On Jan 27, 2017
Hadampson:
Celebration noni.. u no c all d beautiful decorations wey dey diz placesmiley na only u waka cum, u no bring my Original Eleniyan with u.. i mean SMART AND THOMPSON.. They are moi real nigga of lyf.

btw siddon make d celebrant herself(chizzymaris) serve u crocodile pepper soupgrin with 3 dongoyaro
Dapo97 hope you're enjoying the peppersoup?
Or would you like some fried octopus?
Re: Choices by Hadampson(m): 11:13am On Jan 27, 2017
ChizzyMaris:

Give am roasted millipedes 2geda with d fried octopus.. hmmm*licking fingers* nice combowinksmiley i hope u enjoy urself, dapo97?
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 11:24am On Jan 27, 2017
Chapter 2
A New Hope?

I wondered who the caller was and my disorganized state didn't allow me pick up the phone for the first ring. I was still a little shocked that I took in nearly three bottles of alcohol. God! What has gone into me? What was could be wrong with me? I was taken off my thoughts by my phone ringing again with the same number calling. I picked this time to hear a woman's voice with a strange accent that didn't sound Nigerian and I wondered where I had heard this from recently.

"Hello, I am speaking with Mr Osa...Osagi..aa....Mr Solomon?" The female voice asked, totally ruining my surname.

"Yes, you very much are. May I know who is calling?" I asked still not sure who was at the other end even if I knew I should but my brain was all messed up that morning.

"Haa... You have put me behind you quickly, already?" The woman asked, chuckling.

"I am sorry if you still I have, just that I am just waking up from a rough night the day before." I tried to explain.

"Oh please, it's perfectly normal, I don't expect a busy man such as yourself to remember everyone he gets to meet. Let me not waste any of your valuable time. It's Daisey, Daisey Coker from the plane a few days ago. You know the woman who sat beside you watching as you kept sleeping for most of the journey, remember?" She teased and of course I did. I should have recognised that funny southern Texas accent any day, anytime.

"Daisey, like the staring-down-surprisingly-black-conservative-Daisey with the funny goggles on, the very one?" She laughed really hard on the phone.

"AinAin'tst you a funny one? I am not a Republican, just a moral love-vendor." She said which confused me, which one is moral love-vendor now?

"To what do I owe this call, or you find my firm an interesting one to audit?" I asked, quickly moving on.

"Nope but if you want my services, that won't be a problem but my fee is. But that's not why I am calling; I was wondering if you would be free tomorrow for a little talk.
You know let's say four in the afternoon at a place convenient for you?" She said. Her straight talk on how we would meet and what time without waiting for me to even agree to meet her yet clearly gave her away as one of those authoritative women. I had seen a glimpse of that in our little discussion on the plane where she tried without success to force her opinions on me. I had never liked women with such attitudes but then I couldn't say the same thing when it involved us tearing the bed sheets. I could only have a few flings with such women but dating them was out of the question.

"Sure, you pick a venue." I simply replied.

"Hmmm, alright. I am at Eko hotels currently so maybe you should meet me there." She said.

"Sure thing, will let you know when I am close. Have a great day, Daisey."

'Sure, you too." She said and hung up. Damn! I cursed within me. I struggled to my feet and walked with the help of the railing and then the wall to my room. Daisey wanted sex and nothing more. Women like her don't shy from what they want and feel no shame in telling one what they want. I had stood firm in my answers and opinions and rebuffed her attempts well to force her opinions on me and that might have made me attractive to her; the perfect lover specimen for a night or probably throughout her duration in this part of the world.

Inviting me to a place where her suite was just a stone throw suggests that she has no interest in getting to know me deeper than I had presented herself on the plane. She wanted someone who would give her some nasty pounding and she might have thought that my quiet, yet assuredly firm side would be the done to try and tame her for one night. Sometimes, I just hate the way I analyse things, anyways I need a deep shower.

I washed my mouth for nearly an hour until when my gums were close to bleeding and my tongue raw from the hard scrapping of the tooth brush before I finally set the tool down. I then took the clothes I threw up on to the washing room and did the normal stuff before having a deep cleanse. I wore clean clothes but decided against going out that day. I wanted to just think that day and not go to work. I called Celine and told her what to do and asked how far she had gone in getting what I wanted done. She said she was still gathering her files and would report to me as soon as she was done. I hung up and tried to make meaning of what Maddy told me the last time we spoke.

She said she could have hurt her sister if she could and then later said she did but it only got Eve mad which prompted her to come my way. Now, the whole story just didn't make any sense because if Maddy didn't do something that pissed off Eve, I didn't see the reason why She would want to hurt Maddy knowing fully well that her elder sister was the only one who truly loved her for what she truly was - a sick, twisted soul. Eve didn't do something stupid after I rejected her advances even though she bittched for a while about it. She also didn't come after me because of my earlier rejections but it still wasn't the reason she later confessed to me a few days before I left the States. It was because of something else, something both sisters were not telling me.

Eve still loves her sister but Maddy doesn't anymore and that is surely beyond the fact that her sister came after me, it is due to something else and I must find out what. Maddy seemed like she wasn't interested in helping me but I never mentioned the fact that I wanted her to leave her job and all behind in the States to help me. I never mentioned that, she did which meant that she had thought of that already.Now, I couldn't be sure the reason why she would visit Nigeria after a long time but one thing was clear, she was coming and if she does eventually, she would surely come see me. I just had to be patient.

I later went about cleaning up the house and cooking a bit before settling down to watch Saturday football. I kept on dialling Ore and even called a few of her friends that I knew but all denied knowing where she was, which I knew quite well was a lie but I didn't push too hard. Ore would come around, I knew this because this wasn't our first fight.

I later slept off on the couch after power was withdrawn by those twisted beings and since I was too lazy to switch on the generator, I switched over to my cell before I fell asleep. I woke up to a bright Sunday morning and once again I refused to go to church. I warmed my food and did a little cleaning and self meditation. I took my bathe around noon and got dressed in a simple Jean and shirt to go see Daisey. It was after I got outside that I realized that my car wasn't washed and I couldn't begin to do that now. I shook my head and went for the car I rarely used because of its colour, I went for the Range.

I didn't like using the car because of it's white glowing colour which made it stand out in the midst of any other car. People always turned their heads and linger too much in the direction of the car and since I was a lone ranger, making more enemies in the form of thieves wasn't at the top of my list. I got into it anyway and drove to the other side of Lagos. I got to the hotel by some minutes before four which I wasn't too happy about. I loved being anywhere at least thirty minutes before the start of the event.

I called her that I was at the hotel and she told she was waiting at the bar. I found mm way there and it didn't take me long to find her seated alone at a table, picking fries. Her glasses were still on and the braids behind her ears which brought out her oval shaped face, something I hadn't seen before. She was putting on a shirt that said run and save the heart. The shirt wasn't in any way tight but it was loosing the one sided battle to keep her boobs from cutting through it. It was a lovely sight but then, I was rarely moved by boobs, a big shame. She smiled when she saw me and gave me a quick run down with her eyes before stretching her arm like it was some kind of business meeting.

I took her arm and planted my lips on the back of it which made her smile.
"Thanks for coming." She said and I just nodded.

"Um...What would you like?" She asked, referring to the meal.

"A bottle of sprite will do." I replied and she raised her eyebrows.

"Sprite?" She asked, amused.

"I am not a fan of alcohol." I replied.

"Hmmm, how strange. Such a just man you are." She mocked, continuing from where we stopped at the plane. I rolled my eyes and called the attention of the bartender and tendered my request.

"You do know that Sugar won't keep you at your optimal best." She said, diving straight for what she wanted. This woman just doesn't waste time.

"I know, which is why I did a little rinsing before I came here and the response afterwards was fine." I replied her subtle for subtle. Daisey grinned a little too much before she said,

"So, there won't be any early bust should it be tested with proper equipment this time?" She asked which made me chuckle. Kai, this woman was surely going to be fun on the bed.

"Sure but I worry; what sort of equipment are we talking about here because should their effectiveness be too much for what IT can handle, I fear an early bust." I replied and this time she took a long sip from her glass wear, letting her eyes study me as she did.

"Those equipment are quite the number and unfortunately very effective. I should be disinterested by your fears but then my curiosity won't let me." She replied after setting her glass down, wetting her lips more than necessary but it was damn sexy nonetheless as she had full ones.

"When does this testing begin because I can see that two of those equipment or is it three are more than ready?" I said with my eyes on her big boobs. She grinned this time and later stood up, gulping the remaining wine and then moving towards the suite area. It was then I discovered that she was on yoga pants. She had a low waist which made her arse look very tight but firm. It was two great looking chunks of flesh, that were very moderate just the way I loved them and I knew that her yoga had helped in their shape. I smiled and followed wondering the numerous styles and angles my shaft would be pumping from in a matter of time.

I planned not to bang this woman today but it isn't everyday you meet an authoritative, sexy, yoga - loving woman. Heaven knows that I won't pass on such an opportunity , goddammit!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choices by ChizzyMaris(f): 11:24am On Jan 27, 2017
Hadampson:
Give am roasted millipedes 2geda with d fried octopus.. hmmm*licking fingers* nice combowinksmiley i hope u enjoy urself, dapo97?
Oh, he'd enjoy that.
grin grin
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 11:27am On Jan 27, 2017
....Lol, you guys are funny....Chizzymaris, how is it going to be now?...grin

.....Still can't believe that no one predicted that the caller would be Daisey.... U na no try oh...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 11:30am On Jan 27, 2017
EbonyQueen001:
Solomon, you broke your promise to me. Later, you go dey vex say I break your heart again. Oya, do the needful jor

.....Lol...you see say you no sabi reach my side... your predictions no happen ...grin

About that stuff, I will send it soon...Poor power supply and my fuzzy brain from our church programme this month dey kill my work... This Sunday will happen...

1 Like

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 11:32am On Jan 27, 2017
cutediva87:
wow solo I lov this keep it coming meanwhile how's your heart? pls take care of it.

....Thanks dear, I sure will..
Re: Choices by Ibunkun1(m): 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
Thanks Fr D update

1 Like

Re: Choices by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
i am suspecting this new girl o Daisey or watever hope she's not anoda trap for solo. nice story Mr S.

1 Like

Re: Choices by Donswatter(m): 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
I am still wondering why you still call him Solomon instead of dumbo.... It would been a better fit...

1 Like

Re: Choices by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
hmmmm this solo no go ever wise o cos of e dick now i know y isaac newton said : man wey to like fvck no go ever wise grin grin

1 Like

Re: Choices by Dapo97(m): 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
ChizzyMaris:

fried octopus bawoo?yea d pepper soup is great and please I nid 1 chilled orijin 2 cullu tempergrin
Re: Choices by Dapo97(m): 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hadampson:
nah,nah,nah it's ova my power,wait buroda hadampson y are u always against me sef undecided..are u from mah village niigrin
Re: Choices by Tehmietee(f): 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
Fallin into d same dilemma ova n ova again.. Kip it rollin

1 Like

Re: Choices by joshuamoses101(m): 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
you mean say with all the problems your John Tomas has lead you into you still haven't learnt your lesson

1 Like

Re: Choices by felapikin(m): 3:08am On Jan 28, 2017
Why do I have this strange feeling Daisey is working for Eve

1 Like

Re: Choices by yeeshanana(f): 7:27am On Jan 28, 2017
Choices made FP

Nice one bro
Re: Choices by loiusdthird(m): 7:46am On Jan 28, 2017
i need to find dis solo nd cut off his john thomas
Re: Choices by costal(m): 8:27am On Jan 28, 2017
Wow wow dis story is great
Re: Choices by BurnaKing21: 8:29am On Jan 28, 2017
U just enter FP since last year
Re: Choices by EbonyQueen001(f): 8:58am On Jan 28, 2017
solomonbrown64:

.....Lol...you see say you no sabi reach my side... your predictions no happen ...grin
About that stuff, I will send it soon...Poor power supply and my fuzzy brain from our church programme this month dey kill my work... This Sunday will happen...

Nah! I simply blocked those possible angles, so you can concentrate on a new and juicy angle

No p
Re: Choices by slimsue(f): 10:26am On Jan 28, 2017
Where is Solomonbrown64 oooo! We finally made it to front page. Dancing shoki. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Choices by emarkson(m): 10:40am On Jan 28, 2017
3inally we don reach FP

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (48) (Reply)

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.