Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

All The Things That Happened During Eid Celebrations When We Were Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All The Things That Happened During Eid Celebrations When We Were Kids (361 Views)

Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" / Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 / Afrocandy's Backside Kissed In New Year Celebrations (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All The Things That Happened During Eid Celebrations When We Were Kids by OMGVoice(m): 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
Eid-al- Kabir is a Muslim holiday. Animals are usually slaughtered to commemorate the favour God bestowed upon Ibrahim (Abraham) Abraham by offering him a Ram to slaughter instead of his son Ishaq (Isaac).
Eid-al-Kabir celebrations are usually a big deal. Animals are slaughtered and there is a lot of festivities and fanfare. Here are 12 things that happen during the celebrations that you can probably relate to.

Continue reading: http://omgvoice.com/news/eid-celebration-kids/?geoip&country=NG

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Falsely Accused Of Smashing Fan’s Phone In Kenya / Nigeria Customs Dismisses 17 Officers / "Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married" -- Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.